What's new

Bakra Eid, Cow & Goat Mandi, Eid Mubarak 2013

What's there to be offended...your country, your customs....kill who or what you want. Makes no difference to me :coffee:

Actually that animal should be slected for what you love much and if it is halal.
So I really choose Goat.
but cows are actually mainly for poors who can't affort goats as 1 cow after being sacrifised is for 7 people and is divided in 7 parts so poors can purchase 1 part.
and those who don't want trouble of finding butcher and running whole day also purchases cow part as its just go and fetch meat on Eid day.

1-In Pakistani deserts civilization there is still hold of Hindi civilization no matter what their religion is…
Those people are much remote or ain't ready to leace the civilization of their forfathers.
2-In Sindh many Hindus are there who can craft it to sell as it is really pretty…
3-Can be Indian

Actually there they should not slaughter cows coz they should also care for Hindu brothers feelings……
Caring for others is also sacrifise and this Eid is in the name of sacrifising for others.
They should slaughter goats or camels etc
and if someone even slaughter cow it must not be make a breaking news so that feelings of others dont hurt.……:cheers:

That's a very honorable thought...glad there are people like you around. Gives me hope for peace someday :)

You my friend are a good man :cheers:

Actually that animal should be slected for what you love much and if it is halal.
So I really choose Goat.
but cows are actually mainly for poors who can't affort goats as 1 cow after being sacrifised is for 7 people and is divided in 7 parts so poors can purchase 1 part.
and those who don't want trouble of finding butcher and running whole day also purchases cow part as its just go and fetch meat on Eid day.

Thanks for the information...I'm learning a lot about eid.

So I really choose Goat.

I always thought it was the other way around that the people the rich bought and sacrificed the cow, and the poor would buy the goat. So can people share a cow between say 4 families or would each family have to pay the proper share?

I always thought it was the other way around that the people the rich bought and sacrificed the cow, and the poor would buy the goat. So can people share a cow between say 4 families or would each family have to pay the proper share?

Actually a cow & camel etc contains 7 parts……
a goat & lamb etc contains 1 part…
1 part for 1 family…
That 1 part is further divided into 3, 1 for relatives 1 for poors & 1 for ourselve.
yeah rich can have whole cow but only 1 part is essential.
like any rich can also sacrifise as much as he want.
bt sacrifises also depends on your thoughts.
i.e if any rich is sacrifising even 6 cows while what he want is just to be popular and showoff then this is as good as dead Dog and such sacrifise is not accepted.
Pregnet animal or young animal also can't be sacrifised.
btw almose all rich prefer big goats like og 50-80kg meat and poors prefer camel or cow part.
well its better for people to share cow between 7 families i.e 7 parts bt if any family want more part i.e 3 families want 2 parts & 1 family is willing to have 1 part then it can be shared between 4 families but it is divided into 7 equal parts after being sacrifised now its upto families how much part they want.
but such things are discussed before eid i.e how much part a family want and all 7 parts are decided and distributed even before Eid.

That's a very honorable thought...glad there are people like you around. Gives me hope for peace someday :)

Well man its common sence.
Eid is hapiness.
and Eid ul Azha is in memory of Sacrifises
then in your hapiness how the heck you think you should make some other people of other bliefs around you angry or sad??
Its pure logic that they also should be gathered in that happy ocassion and you should also make sacrifise for them if you can by not slaughtering cows.
but if someone is poor and can't affort a goat then its something else but main part is not trying to make other feel bad…
Well just say farewell to our devlish thoughts & really harsh feelings that we will love to hurt others…
Qurbani of animal thought also matters.
i bleive such sacrifise will also not be accepted if some person in sacrifising whole cow by himself just to hurt feelings of people around him or to boost to be popular.This is actually not a form of sacrifise.
How can sacrifise be made by hurting others by yourself if you have reseource and you and afford something which would not hurt those Hindus around you??:coffee:

531976_641106472576093_2051116964_n.jpg

Thats a beauty Man

1-In Pakistani deserts civilization there is still hold of Hindi civilization no matter what their religion is…
Those people are much remote or ain't ready to leace the civilization of their forfathers.
2-In Sindh many Hindus are there who can craft it to sell as it is really pretty…
3-Can be Indian

Actually there they should not slaughter cows coz they should also care for Hindu brothers feelings……
Caring for others is also sacrifise and this Eid is in the name of sacrifising for others.
and if someone even slaughter cow it must not be make a breaking news so that feelings of others dont hurt.……:cheers:

Hmm.. That's very nice.. If only we had more people like you in the world :)

Actually a cow & camel etc contains 7 parts……
a goat & lamb etc contains 1 part…
1 part for 1 family…
That 1 part is further divided into 3, 1 for relatives 1 for poors & 1 for ourselve.
yeah rich can have whole cow but only 1 part is essential.
like any rich can also sacrifise as much as he want.
bt sacrifises also depends on your thoughts.
i.e if any rich is sacrifising even 6 cows while what he want is just to be popular and showoff then this is as good as dead Dog and such sacrifise is not accepted.
Pregnet animal or young animal also can't be sacrifised.
btw almose all rich prefer big goats like og 50-80kg meat and poors prefer camel or cow part.
well its better for people to share cow between 7 families i.e 7 parts bt if any family want more part i.e 3 families want 2 parts & 1 family is willing to have 1 part then it can be shared between 4 families but it is divided into 7 equal parts after being sacrifised now its upto families how much part they want.
but such things are discussed before eid i.e how much part a family want and all 7 parts are decided and distributed even before Eid.
I did not know these details.. Thanks..

I was a bit wrong there…
A cow is for 7 families not for 7 people…:omghaha:
just like a goat is for 1 family…
I am not a man just teen but maybe much better than those mighty men due to which people imagine us with 5 feet long beard and AK-47s:rofl:
Islam is name of sacrifise.
If one poor person in India will buy a camel part rather than cow while he like cow meat just to make hindus feel better he would be rewarded for his thoughts coz he made a sacrifise just for his fellowbeings.
Well problem is not with those illiterate mullahs with bomb jackets.
Problem is with our mighty media.
I bleive if they are showing the news like "A Muslim killed 6 children" then its their duty to show what actually Islam and Qaran teachings are regarding that matter.
i.e a married person involved in rape has to be killed after being half buried in land by hitting stones.
bt thanks to Mullas if someone is proved he raped by medical reports they release him coz noone saw.
Thats fuc***g ideotic……:pissed:

what rubbish is this

are you vegetarian?

No but I want to be one. I want to be lacto vegetarian. Will eat veg items and milk. :coffee: Its healthy to be vegetarian.

anyways,

Bull fight in BD :bounce:

22888493.jpg

Does it hurt to Hindus when bulls are killed? Personally I myself feel so bad when millions of bulls are killed in a festival. I dont like it but since Quran says to sacrifice animals for God we have to kill animal. If there is a way to give money and other things to needy people I will do it instead of killing amimals in a festival but I dont think its permissable. Hindus give Bali to Kali and we give kurbani to Allah. I sometime wonder why we need to kill animal just to please God almighty. I want to be vegetarian just to avoid the feeling of being a killler to please my stomach but Its really hard to be a vegetarian. May br I will just avoid eating meat items but not egg and fish. I also love chicken. I dont know how I can stay away from eating chicken. Every day I eat chicken or fish. Every freaking day.

Even I eat a lot of meat. Either Chicken, Mutton, Beef, Pork, everyday. If someday I miss these, I'll definitely eat fish or eggs. I never try to be a veggie, as I know it won't be possible for me.

3-Can be Indian

Cow sacrifice during Eid, occurs in India as well. Generally people don't make an issue out of it here. Foolish altercations on these matters are mostly observable only here in PDF.

During Eid, even I have eaten delicious beef biriyani and varieties of yummy beef kabobs at my friends place.

Back
Top Bottom