What's new

Bakra Eid, Cow & Goat Mandi, Eid Mubarak 2013

I dont know where they are raised but they all come from India. Some of them are as big as camel... :)

I always give credit to Indians. They can raise cows.

Well it happens in Bangladesh only...we don't smuggle .. all of them are Pakistani...:azn:

made in India

come on aik bakray py Pakistani tag nai lgany dyty tum log...or hmary chaawal (rice) py made in india ka tag lga lga k bech rahy ho...shame... Main karoon to salaa character dheela hy :disagree::disagree:

Kill as many bulls as possible but spare the cows please, dont want to hurt hindu feelings. :frown:

Now Karachi has spread far ahead of Sohrab Goth so Bakra/Gaai Mandi is more far from the city towards Hyderabad.:D When we were in Pakistan we used to buy big animal i.e Cow from Bakra/Gaai Mandi & goat from Safoora.

BTW Are you from Karachi too?

Yeah, i used to get cows from goth. Where is Safoora? You get good deals from there?

Does it hurt to Hindus when bulls are killed? Personally I myself feel so bad when millions of bulls are killed in a festival. I dont like it but since Quran says to sacrifice animals for God we have to kill animal. If there is a way to give money and other things to needy people I will do it instead of killing amimals in a festival but I dont think its permissable. Hindus give Bali to Kali and we give kurbani to Allah. I sometime wonder why we need to kill animal just to please God almighty. I want to be vegetarian just to avoid the feeling of being a killler to please my stomach but Its really hard to be a vegetarian. May br I will just avoid eating meat items but not egg and fish. I also love chicken. I dont know how I can stay away from eating chicken. Every day I eat chicken or fish. Every freaking day.

180967_192875207399224_6832220_n.jpg

This image is of an Indian Camel's back.

There is an image of Hanuman and hindi text underneath.

Does it hurt to Hindus when bulls are killed? Personally I myself feel so bad when millions of bulls are killed in a festival. I dont like it but since Quran says to sacrifice animals for God we have to kill animal. If there is a way to give money and other things to needy people I will do it instead of killing amimals in a festival but I dont think its permissable. Hindus give Bali to Kali and we give kurbani to Allah. I sometime wonder why we need to kill animal just to please God almighty. I want to be vegetarian just to avoid the feeling of being a killler to please my stomach but Its really hard to be a vegetarian. May br I will just avoid eating meat items but not egg and fish. I also love chicken. I dont know how I can stay away from eating chicken. Every day I eat chicken or fish. Every freaking day.

what rubbish is this

are you vegetarian?

Yeah, i used to get cows from goth.

You mean Sohrab Goth, rite? I think now there is no mandi @ Sohrab Goth...it is moved more far from the city towards Hyderabad...i dunno the name of place but everyone call it Gaai/Bakra Mandi.

Where is Safoora? You get good deals from there?

Safoora is near Chota Malir Airstrip, close to Karachi Race Course Ground & next to Gulistan e Jauhar block 7. No good deal, prices are same or little bit higher but because we live in Gulistan e Jauhar so it was not as far as Bakra/Gaai mandi.

Note that last time i was in Karachi was 2008(almost 5 years ago).

Doesnt Bakra Eid refer to sacrificial Eid goats?

So why are there so many pics of cows for Bakra Eid?...never really understood the disconnect there...

Can someone help clarify please?

why? are you offended by it?
we can sacrifice any animal thats halal.

@darkinsky what is beautiful in these pics, anyways they will be slaughtered mercilessly, you people show to children how to love beautiful things and then kill them to eat.

yeah thats pretty much it lol.
whats the point of hiding it? our kids aren't as fragile as your kids, our kids are well rounded and very mature for their ages.

Last edited by a moderator:
why? are you offended by it?
we can sacrifice any animal thats halal.

yeah thats pretty much it lol.
whats the point of hiding it? our kids aren't as fragile as your kids, our kids are well rounded and very mature for their ages.

What's there to be offended...your country, your customs....kill who or what you want. Makes no difference to me :coffee:

What's there to be offended...your country, your customs....kill who or what you want. Makes no difference to me :coffee:

ok good, well muslims in india will slaughter cows as well. its for a good cause though.

Why on earth would you replace eating meat with giving money to the poor??How are they even comparable??

ok good, well muslims in india will slaughter cows as well. its for a good cause though.

Indian Muslims will do as they please based upon what's available to them....please do not act as a spokesperson for them. I'm sure none care about what your slaughter aspirations are for them.

Enjoy your own cows :tup:

This image is of an Indian Camel's back.

There is an image of Hanuman and hindi text underneath.

1-In Pakistani deserts civilization there is still hold of Hindi civilization no matter what their religion is…
Those people are much remote or ain't ready to leace the civilization of their forfathers.
2-In Sindh many Hindus are there who can craft it to sell as it is really pretty…
3-Can be Indian

Indian Muslims will do as they please based upon what's available to them....please do not act as a spokesperson for them. I'm sure none care about what your slaughter aspirations are for them.

Enjoy your own cows :tup:

Actually there they should not slaughter cows coz they should also care for Hindu brothers feelings……
Caring for others is also sacrifise and this Eid is in the name of sacrifising for others.
They should slaughter goats or camels etc
and if someone even slaughter cow it must not be make a breaking news so that feelings of others dont hurt.……:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom