What's new

Bakhshali manuscript from Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa has the earliest recorded origin of the zero symbol

Don't blame us if we still carry the tag of india proudly for thousands of years
My dear chap, this is utter hogwash, you have only carried the tag since British times as around the world during that period, the British literature,newspapers etc used to refer to every bit of their artificial entity as India which resulted in folk around the world associating ganga +dravid region with the Indus region,, whilst historically only the lands of the Indus and adjacent areas have been known as Hind, you should really give the Brits a huge round of applause for linking Ganga and dravid regions with more historical Indus region, show some magnanimity give the brits a round of applause :yahoo::yahoo::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Pakistanis have pathetic historical knowledge , poor people have to forget heavily tumultuous past , i pity them .

A Bit of history for you , when Chandragupta Maurya ruled 80% of the Indian sub cont from his capital Pataliputra/Patna , Bihar , ancient Greek historian Megasthenes work was an ambassador of Greece in his court , he wrote his an account in the book called Indica , so India existed even at the time of Chandragupta Maurya .

RIP Logic.

The word "Asia" also existed back then, but that doesn't make you a Turk or a Chinese!

You are just a black little Dravidian like your ancestors enslaved by the aryan Mauryan ruling class; accept that and move on. :)

My dear chap, this is utter hogwash, you have only carried the tag since British times as around the world during that period, the British literature,newspapers etc used to refer to every bit of their artificial entity as India whilst historically only the lands of the Indus and adjacent areas have been known as Hind, you should really give the Brits a huge round of applause for linking Ganga and dravid regions with more historical Indus region, show some magnanimity give the brits a round of applause :yahoo::lol::lol::yahoo:
LOL :lol::lol:

Chandragupta Maurya and his son and grand son were ruling whole of subcontinent from Ganga land of Patna , Bihar 2000 years back .

The Geographical region called India/Indies existed for thousand of years for the outside world , before Vasco da gama found the sea route to India , Christopher Columbus missed his way to India and landed up in North America a place which he called
West Indies .

Who used the Bakshali script??? was it the ancestors of Hazarwals/Potaharis
@Mian Babban @Kaptaan @xairhossi @Talwar e Pakistan @The Sandman @Zibago @Sher Shah Awan @Joe Shearer your erudite input would be greatly appreciated sir as would yours doc @Padmachen

Considering the fact that it is Sanskrit based, this means it would have been spoken by people who were later called Hindki or Hindokawan by Afghan/Pashtun tribes, i.e. meaning speakers of Hind language. Which would, in my very limited knowledge, mean that that the folks who are now called Hazarewals are likely to be the descendants of these people. But I am happy to be proved wrong if that's not the case.

Considering the fact that it is Sanskrit based, this means it would have been spoken by people who were later called Hindki or Hindokawan by Afghan/Pashtun tribes, i.e. meaning speakers of Hind language. Which would, in my very limited knowledge, mean that that the folks who are now called Hazarewals are likely to be the descendants of these people. But I am happy to be proved wrong if that's not the case.
Indeed I suspect you are correct, add to this group the Potoharis @Zibago who speak very similar language to Hindko

LOL :lol::lol:

Chandragupta Maurya and his son and grand son were ruling whole of subcontinent from Ganga land of Patna , Bihar 2000 years back .

The Geographical region called India/Indies existed for thousand of years for the outside world , before Vasco da gama found the sea route to India , Christopher Columbus missed his way to India and landed up in North America a place which he called
West Indies .
HAHAHAHAA I tell you what, ignore my comments and instead focus on what Adi Shankara stated when he mentioned the "four Mathas" of so-called Bharat, non of those territories are anywhere near the Indus region, as I have said you folks are not from Hind but Gangadesh.Kudos:rofl::dance3::dance3:
NB: If Manhoman Singh embraced this news, kudos to him as he is a son of the region. but in your case i am afraid it is a big NO

Don't blame us if we still carry the tag of india proudly for thousands of years .

Absurd. My family carried the title Khan for several centuries, but my father's generation dropped it from their names. Does this now mean that I cannot claim the heritage of my forefathers? What nonsense is this?

This is the history of all Pakistanis as the Hazarewals/Potaharis and related people are all based here in this country, with minimal movement outside of it.
Yes indeed, folks from this region are now residing in every corner of Pakistan and contributing immensely to those regions, MashAllah Pakistan is becoming truly intertwined.Kudos bro

HAHAHAHAA I tell you what, ignore my comments and instead focus on what Adi Shankara stated when he mentioned the "four Mathas" of so-called Bharat, non of those territories are anywhere near the Indus region, as I have said you folks are not from Hind but Gangadesh.Kudos:rofl::dance3::dance3:
NB: If Manhoman Singh embraced this news, kudos to him as he is a son of the region. but in your case i am afraid it is a big NO

One of the four matha of Adi Shankara is in
Dwarka , Gujarat which borders today's pakistan . By his time Sindh had fallen to muslim invaders .

Indeed I suspect you are correct, add to this group the Potoharis @Zibago who speak very similar language to Hindko
Among Pashtuns, Hindko or Hindki is a general term for all dialects of Punjabis. For example in my area, the term Hindko is used for Seraiki of DI Khan and Mianwali.

One of the four matha of Adi Shankara is in
Dwarka , Gujarat which borders today's pakistan . By his time Sindh had fallen to muslim invaders .
Indian Gujrat is not adjacent to Indus besides which one of his mathas are close to or anywhere near to taxila, Ghandara etc lol

Back
Top Bottom