What's new

Bajirao Mastani

Hindus are creating their own heros ... Good

Ahh... Sanjay Leela Bansali ... I expect a very secular Picture ...

Hindus are creating their own heros ... Good
Creating Please Read About Him

as Bajirao I, was a noted general who served as Peshwa (Prime Minister) to the fourth Maratha Chhatrapati (Emperor)Chhatrapati Shahu Raje Bhonsle from 1720 until Bajirao's death. He is also known as Thorale (Marathi for Elder) Bajirao. He was also popular with the nickname 'Rau' (in Marathi 'राऊ').

Bajirao fought over 41 battles and is reputed to have never lost one.

He is credited with expanding the Maratha Empire, especially in the north, which contributed to its reaching a zenith during his son's reign twenty years after Bajirao's death. Bajirao is acknowledged as the most influential of the nine Peshwas. He is said to have fought for the establishment of "Hindu Pad Padshahi"(Hindu Empire)

800px-India-1760-map.jpg

Not a fan of Sanjay Leela Bhansali movies but this one looks promising. Take a look at the teaser.

@JanjaWeed @levina @SrNair @Echo_419 @Nair saab @doppelganger @naveen mishra @Star Wars @acid rain @thesolar65 @ito @nForce @third eye @Jaat Rock
I heard bollywood-walas have distorted historical facts again to come up with a story that pleases the audience. :coffee:

Earlier, in a similar attempt Gowarikar was successful in making Akbar look more romantic than Shajahan. :wacko:
And how can one forget "the sword of Tipu Sultan??". For a very long time (i.e till I joined PDF) I believed Tipu was a hero. :(
Alas! It wasn't true.
I was heart-broken when I came to know he had brutally killed my ppl. :cray:

On topic:
I loved Ranveer,Priyanka and Deepika's make up and dresses (and jewellery :ashamed:).
Does give the feel of 1700's. :)

I heard bollywood-walas have distorted historical facts again to come up with a story that pleases the audience. :coffee:

Earlier, in a similar attempt Gowarikar was successful in making Akbar look more romantic than Shajahan. :wacko:
And how can one forget "the sword of Tipu Sultan??". For a very long time (i.e till I joined PDF) I believed Tipu was a hero. :(
Alas! It wasn't true.
I was heart-broken when I came to know he had brutally killed my ppl. :cray:

On topic:
I loved Ranveer,Priyanka and Deepika's make up and dresses (and jewellery :ashamed:).
Does give the feel of 1700's. :)

Bollywood and political correctness work hand in hand, the movie will be focused on how brahmins didn't allow Mastani her rightful place due to their bigotry.

As far as Tipu is concerned blame our leftist historians for perverting our history. And never mention Akbar in front of jats. :p:

Love Prinka and deepika :smitten: and Ranveer is a jackass but he looks good in the movie. He can redeem himself if this movie work well. :p:

Bollywood and political correctness work hand in hand, the movie will be focused on how brahmins didn't allow Mastani her rightful place due to their bigotry
I hope they have not shown her as a concubine, because she was his lawfully wedded wife. :sick:
As far as Tipu is concerned blame our leftist historians for perverting our history. And never mention Akbar in front of jats. :p:
Jats and Akbar???
Why?? :what:

Love Prinka and deepika :smitten: and Ranveer is a jackass but he looks good in the movie. He can redeem himself if this movie work well. :p:
Ranveer is a talented actor. I like him. :agree:

I like the moon shaped bindis used by maharastrians, it looks good. :)
But unfortunately I don't gel well with Maharashtrians (like 80% of them...don't know why :frown:)

one mistake is there...Maratha generally not used Pata sword with flexible blade in battle (but for demonstration they use you can find many such video)...Any way as usual like all Sanjay Leela Bhansali movie set , picturization looks promising..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom