What's new

Bajaj Auto launches low cost car RE 60, promises 40 km per litre

Poor designing and inexperienced designers.

Which one Pixel or RE60?

If you are talking about RE60, I agree

Tata is promising that Pixel will be half the price of the cheapest car at present available in Europe. With the drop dead looks and price to beat, Pixel will sure be a game changer.

Tata Pixel, aka Tata Nano meant for European Markets is much better car than RE60. RE60 seems a modified Auto.

Concepts cars are far from reality

Kizashi Concept car

maruti-suzuki-kizashi-1.jpg

maruti-suzuki-kizashi.jpg

And see the Production model...

maruti-kizashi-photos-118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that even a car? :lol:

Ewwww... My bike cost me 1.3 lakhs, Milage is just 35Km/ltr :(.... I think this car is better, at least It can save me from rain... :devil::devil::devil:

We need BD member's review coz....
Bajaj has made it keeping Bangladesh and SriLanka in mind... :P

this car looks :tdown:

but its price is important factor but Nano already offers that advantage

A piece of **** I may say! :lol:

What on earth were the designers thinking? Veena Mallick perhaps! :lol:

I would any given day prefer Nano over this one.

WTF where they thinking when they designed this car? They need to change their designers, pronto! That's one crappy lookin' car if ever there was one!

Now just compare this one to TATA's Pixel......

The Bajaj monstrosity:

Bajaj-RE60-7.jpg

And TATA's Pixel:

pixel-car-tata.jpg

i thought bajaj was Indias pride but looking at this piece of S*** im truly convinced that bad days are really showing there effect on bajaj , man were they smoking when they chose this design because looking at what they achieved from Pulsar's i cant emagine they could have done such an stupid job withthis car or they might be testing owr (indian consumer's) patiatence withit ?:hitwall::bad:

man they want to competet with like's of TATA, SUZUKI & Huyndai and they brought this ? not to offend anyone but it looks like an not so good looking , skinny girl with very short legs , way bigger torso , but nice eyes covered with very-very large glasses & to top it all with an huge belly & wants to take part in a beauty contest:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom