What's new

Bahria Town, US group sign $20 bn investment MoU

M.harris

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s Bahria Town and a US investment group signed an memorandum of understanding (MoU) for $15 to 20 billion investment on Monday, Geo News reported.

Under the project Bahria Town in collaboration with the foreign companies associated with prominent US investor Thomas Kramer would construct the world’s tallest building and a number of other projects some 3.5-kilometres off the Karachi shore.

A spokesman for the Bahria Town said the project called Bodha Island City would be developed within a period of five to 10 years. He said the project would comprise, Net City, Education City, Health City, Port City and other infrastructure projects.

He said the worlds’ most modern shopping mall would also be built on the Island City, which would deal with international brands.

According to reports, the Island City would be linked with Karachi through a six-lane bridge.

NOw pakistan Real estate will go down the Drain JUst look at Real Estate in USA I dont know what were they thinking When ever they see a white Guy they Pakistan(politicians) act like Slaves i swear to GOD He just Turned this into a BIG SCAM

When malik riaz promises, he delivers.

LOL!!! In that case there will be two tallest buildings, one he is going to make with arabs other with americans.

BC malik riaz again. Better not believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

Humaray mulak main ullo bananay nahi partay, banay banaay mil jaatay hain.

If PMLN comes to power, Malik Riaz's wings will have a trim. right now he can claim all the land he wants

Does Zardari n Malik Riaz have any connection???:what:

I mean the lesser the time in elections the greater the multi billion dollars MoUs r being signed...:lol:

If PMLN comes to power, Malik Riaz's wings will have a trim. right now he can claim all the land he wants

In your dreams my dear.........few years back he was considered as loyal supporter of Raiwand Family.....then he established close links with Pervaiz Musharaf now acting as main sponsor of Zardari........in Punjab

If some how Noora Brothers will come in power again you will witness Malik Riaz in close circles of Shareef Family...

Does Zardari n Malik Riaz have any connection???:what:

I mean the lesser the time in elections the greater the multi billion dollars MoUs r being signed...:lol:

Dostana-2.jpg

They are close friends my friend.......:cheers:

What a load of BS... :D

Very soon, the only city MR is gonna see is Jail City. He is grasping onto straws now. There are so many cases against him (pending) that would even make Zardari ashamed.

Back
Top Bottom