What's new

Bahria Town, US group sign $20 bn investment MoU

if you decide to stay ignorant to facts then join PTI because there is no cure for it

When the great tree falls all the monkeys run...that will be the outcome of Plm-n when they lose this election...but this time there won't be no ticket to Saudi.

Bahria Town, US group sign $20 bn investment MoU

3-11-2013_91755_l.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s Bahria Town and a US investment group signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for $15 to 20 billion investment on Monday, Geo News reported.

Under the project Bahria Town in collaboration with the foreign companies associated with prominent US investor Thomas Kramer would construct the world’s tallest building and a number of other projects some 3.5-kilometres off the Karachi shore.

A spokesman for the Bahria Town said the project called Bodha Island City would be developed within a period of five to 10 years. He said the project would comprise, Net City, Education City, Health City, Port City and other infrastructure projects.

He said the worlds’ most modern shopping mall would also be built on the Island City, which would deal with international brands.

According to reports, the Island City would be linked with Karachi through a six-lane bridge.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-91755-Bahria-Town,-US-group-sign-$20-bn-investment-MoU

ARY also carried a report on this news last night, there's no reason for it not to be legit.

will this be scrapped too?? is this just another stunt?? just like the previous time, when the tallest building was gonna be built in pak? ?

I doubt the news. Neither Richard Kramer a big investor (He is a venture capitalist), nor is his company, Western Development Corporation, has the clout or resources to take on project above a $400 to $ 500 Million.

It is hoax

This is going to Fail badly wait till election you are already hearing Iran-Pak gas pipeline project Threats.

This Is A Private Venture and IP Is Govt. to Govt. Apples and Oranges Yar

will this be scrapped too?? is this just another stunt?? just like the previous time, when the tallest building was gonna be built in pak? ?

In Case you Don't Remember, The Deal Was Definitely Done By Nahyan Group With Bahria Town But Due To PML N and Punjab Govt. Pressure Shaikh Nahyan Had To Back Down.In Case You Do Not Know,Chaudhry Nisar and Malik Riaz Are Not On Good Terms

I doubt the news. Neither Richard Kramer a big investor (He is a venture capitalist), nor is his company, Western Development Corporation, has the clout or resources to take on project above a $400 to $ 500 Million.

It is hoax

You Indians and Your Wishes :disagree::disagree::disagree:

It is hoax
He won't be the only one involved in this, Malik Riaz plans to attract a few more investors.
A joint consortium of international investors will join hands to develop this project and the deal with Thomas Kramer is the first level of this agreement. Announcement of other global investors from Middle East and around the globe will be made soon.
quote from Bahria Town website.

It is hoax

The correct term is gullible and naive which seems to transpire rapidly within the proletarians of Pakistan. You Indians don't know the reality of RM...he is a killer and is famous for stealing land from the poor. This fact alone makes me have no respect for this despicable human being. CH. Nisar is no better with his stupid Whig.

The correct term is gullible and naive which seems to transpire rapidly within the proletarians of Pakistan. You Indians don't know the reality of RM...he is a killer and is famous for stealing land from the poor. This fact alone makes me have no respect for this despicable human being. CH. Nisar is no better with his stupid Whig.

I have heard today that Thomas Kramer has hoardes of black money stacked in various offshore accounts which he desperately wants to turn white. RM and Zardari are both having a cut by establishing this bogus enterprise to turn black money into white.

I have heard today that Thomas Kramer has hoardes of black money stacked in various offshore accounts which he desperately wants to turn white. RM and Zardari are both having a cut by establishing this bogus enterprise to turn black money into white.

The best solution to transfer black money into white money, is through property development so I will not be surprised if this Thomas Kramer has a desire to be in bed with these miscreants. I find it strange and curious on the assumption that RM, is bringing investment into Pakistan when elections are around the corner. This guy is famous for buying people and has known links with mafia groups. He has a son who has a large portfolio of cars running into millions of dollars...blood money.

Any Link or Source?????????

Back
Top Bottom