What's new

Bahria Town announces Rs 500 million relief package for IDPs

Patriots

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE- Bahria Town today announced Rs 500 million relief package for Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) from North Waziristan Agency.

Bahria Town's former chairman, Malik Riaz also requested the government and the army to hand over the responsibility of running the camps to the Bahria Town administration.

Malik Riaz said that food would be supplied to the IDPs at their camps through the Bahria Dastarkhwan program. He said that medical facilities will also be provided to the IDPs. Riaz said that Bahria Town administration would also arrange education facilities for the children stuck up at the camps.

Bahria Town announces Rs 500 million relief package for IDPs

At last Malik Riaz gullu doing something right

Well I'm not defending him but in times of crisis he has always stepped up. Be it the floods or the Thar crisis he was always there!

Because he is not khatri minded like other rich people of pakistan (Sharifs, zardari, mian mansha etc.), he is a self made billionaire "Thekedar" who descends from a very ordinary family of sialkot and represent the hospitality culture of common people of punjab.

Because he is not khatri minded like other rich people of pakistan (Sharifs, zardari, mian mansha etc.), he is a self made billionaire "Thekedar" who descends from a very ordinary family of sialkot and represent the hospitality culture of common people of punjab.
I met a retired air force officer once and he was telling me of Malik Riaz's humble beginings. I thought he was just jealous and BS'ing then I saw a couple of MR's interviews and he admitted them. He should be respected for the fact that he never hides his humble origins, unlike some people.

The same amount also donated by Al-Ahmer?
sorry if I quote a wrong name.

I met a retired air force officer once and he was telling me of Malik Riaz's humble beginings. I thought he was just jealous and BS'ing then I saw a couple of MR's interviews and he admitted them. He should be respected for the fact that he never hides his humble origins, unlike some people.

Riaz's daughter was very sick and he had no money in his pocket and than Allah had helped him maybe he is itsy bitsy corrupt but he feeds thousands of people someone is going to pray for him, contrary sharif brothers have a curse the money they made they never used it and have been eating from Punjab Gov's finance account for their entire lives what we call it Allah nay unn kay naseeb mein unka apna maal khana bhi nahi likha.

Riaz's daughter was very sick and he had no money in his pocket and than Allah had helped him maybe he is itsy bitsy corrupt but he feeds thousands of people someone is going to pray for him, contrary sharif brothers have a curse the money they made they never used it and have been eating from Punjab Gov's finance account for their entire lives what we call it Allah nay unn kay naseeb mein unka apna maal khana bhi nahi likha.

Helping others gives you happiness, you cannot explain in words. Unfortunately some people are deprived of this true happiness!!

I remember a saying of Hazrat Ali A.S. that "when you help someone, thank him. Because you are helping him in this world, BUT he is helping you in the next!"

Soo good to hear people helping :pakistan:

Bahria town is Malik Riaz, the blood sucker real estate mafia..

last time he said during floods, that take my 75% of the assets, and whined on tv that government has not contacted him about his offer... he is friend of nawaz/zardari both.. he is doing business with both families...

I think he is now going to say the same again...

Back
Top Bottom