What's new

Bahria Town announces Rs 500 million relief package for IDPs

last time he said during floods, that take my 75% of the assets, and whined on tv that government has not contacted him about his offer
huh?!

he is friend of nawaz/zardari both.. he is doing business with both families...
I think he is now going to say the same again...
So he is not good even if he is offering help?! :(

Malik Riaz a Single person giving 50 Crore to IDP's. Help IDPS wake up those swiss account holders... Wake up..
Need to bitch slap them if that wont work we have a coastline and a ready sea! Do we have volcanoes in Pakistan?

huh?!

So he is not good even if he is offering help?! :(

Need to bitch slap them if that wont work we have a coastline and a ready sea! Do we have volcanoes in Pakistan?

how can you think of a criminal mafia don to be any good, killing, kidnapping, threats, influence what was that he didnt use to take the land for his bahria projecT on petty price? he calls himself badshah of Pakistan? who increased the property prices in pakistan but these real estate mafia?

how can you think of a criminal mafia don to be any good, killing, kidnapping, threats, influence what was that he didnt use to take the land for his bahria projecT on petty price? he calls himself badshah of Pakistan? who increased the property prices in pakistan but these real estate mafia?
I dont know his background so... :(

Back
Top Bottom