BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Thu Oct 1, 2015 2:45pm EDT
Related: World, Bahrain
CAIRO
Bahrain withdraws ambassador from Iran after bomb-factory find| Reuters

Bahrain said on Thursday it had recalled its ambassador to Iran, a day after it said security forces had discovered a large bomb-making factory and arrested a number of suspects linked to Iran's Revolutionary Guards.

Bahrain's Ministry of Foreign Affairs said it had also declared the Iranian charge d'affaires in Bahrain a "persona non grata" and gave him 72 hours to leave the country.

In a statement on its website, the ministry said the decision to recall its ambassador had come "in light of continued Iranian meddling in the affairs of the kingdom of Bahrain ... in order to create sectarian strife and to impose hegemony and control".

The Gulf Arab kingdom has been cracking down on militants behind recent bomb attacks on security forces that killed several people this year.

Iran denies involvement in any violence in Bahrain.

In March, Bahrain's public prosecutor said it seized bomb-making equipment being smuggled from Iraq aboard a passenger bus for use in attacks in Bahrain.

Home to the U.S. Navy's Fifth Fleet, Bahrain was swept by protests during the 2011 "Arab Spring" uprisings in which Shi'ites demanded political reforms.

The government has denied any discrimination.

(Reporting by Ali Abdelaty; Writing by Raissa Kasolowsky; Editing by Louise Ireland)

I hope all Arab countries withdraw their ambassadors out of this terror country. We don't want anything to do with Iran.

I hope all Arab countries withdraw their ambassadors out of this terror country. We don't want anything to do with Iran.

Considering +99% of your posts have something to do with Iran and that must naturally also be the case in your real life, I'd like to advise you to care about your health, it might give you a heart attack. Too much paranoia is not good.

On topic, another typical hoax created by puppet family ruling Bahrain. It's not their first time. Last time, they withdrew their ambassador from Iran and after a while, he came back in silence again. No one in Iran really gives a crap if we have relation with this puppet regime that is controlled from outside.

Considering +99% of your posts have something to do with Iran and that must naturally also be the case in your real life, I'd like to advise you to care about your health, it might give you a heart attack. Too much paranoia is not good.
Not at all, the only time I've met Iranians was two Iranian girls at a hotel 6 years ago. So I've nothing to do with Iran in my real life. However, my interest in politics made me see the hideous evil face of Iran under the Mullahs. And I'm cool, it's just I feel upset by the mess your country create in the region.
On topic, another typical hoax created by puppet family ruling Bahrain. It's not their first time. Last time, they withdrew their ambassador from Iran and after a while, he came back in silence again. No one in Iran really gives a crap if we have relation with this puppet regime that is controlled from outside.
Puppet to who? Lol

Not at all, the only time I've met Iranians was two Iranian girls at a hotel 6 years ago. So I've nothing to do with Iran in my real life. However, my interest in politics made me see the hideous evil face of Iran under the Mullahs. And I'm cool, it's just I feel upset by the mess your country create in the region.

You don't have to meet Iranians to be filled with hate, sectarian hatred is enough, it's visible in every single post you write, literally. If you were really concerned about the 'mess' in the region, you would also condemn the terrorists and the ideology that Saudis spread like a virus across region. But since you are a biased person, you won't say anything. None of it matters though.

Puppet to who? Lol

Puppets of puppets to be precise, they are puppets of Saudi regime.

Puppet to who? Lol

Puppet to United States ultimately. Exactly like Jordan. You know that one of the largest American naval bases outside of American territories is in the little Bahrain. Don't you?

These are just some of them:

US+military+bases+ME_1.jpg

So, do it. Why are you scared?

Puppet to United States ultimately. Exactly like Jordan. You know that one of the largest American naval bases outside of American territories is in the little Bahrain. Don't you?

Your map is outdated kid, there's no US presence in KSA since 2003.

it is not about puppet. it's about security. Google what bahrain had to say when they were asked why keep US forces on it's soil !!

Dnt fight with each other . thats all i have to say .

I appreciate the sentiment! But when you have one side with a visceral hatred for you and everything you are and is committed to your destruction, well let's say there's a big gap...

I appreciate the sentiment! But when you have one side with a visceral hatred for you and everything you are and is committed to your destruction, well let's say there's a big gap...

True, the Mullah virus in Iran needs to be exterminated, it's the only solution to the Middle East problems.

Back
Top Bottom