What's new

Bahawalpur Jalsagah Pmln Jalsa fail again

Real video said something else. Brutality is what. pmln did and its a sign that pmln been defeated.

whole punjab, islamabad blocked even 144 nafiz in karachi too.

In the end, when pmln couldnt stop people, they ask for military. Only blind and deaf will trust on pmln now.

Pmln lost popularity is what pti gain and success.
It's a bit late to complain now. Khan should have seen this police action coming but I guess opportunistic advisors, who want to hide behind him, convinced him that the police would stand down.Khan should fire half his team but knowing he has never fired anyone despite setbacks over and over, I guess they will live. The last line of your comment is a bit like 'Nawaz Sharif dilon ka wazir-e-azam hai' ....!!!!

With comments like these, patwaris and others are happy the way PTI was treated on roads.

@AZ1 long march fail ho gya. uski fikar karo, koi hai drone footage long march ki jab IK speech kar raha tha?. yeh jhoota propaganda karnay sy kuch nahi ho ga. Jhoot zada dair chuptha nahi.

With comments like these, patwaris and others are happy the way PTI was treated on roads.

@AZ1 long march fail ho gya. uski fikar karo, koi hai drone footage long march ki jab IK speech kar raha tha?. yeh jhoota propaganda karnay sy kuch nahi ho ga. Jhoot zada dair chuptha nahi.

Wow there is a new Patwari floater on the forum today. Bro people like you put Indian and Israeli forces to shame. Perhaps you will prefer if Pakistani women are raped as a punishment for joining a peaceful march. Looks like grand mother Maryam is taught by Modi personally.

Please remember me in your prayer................

1653830130694.png

That is your thinking. PTI abuses everyone on internet.

Talk big then back off.

I am merely mentioning what inbred cousin marrying lowIQ khota eating saanp worshippers Patwaris like yourself believe in.
Please tell me you don’t fill every one of the above criteria I mentioned ?

Please remember me in your prayer................

View attachment 848945

Yes I do pray for you diesel … may you burn in the deepest part of hell…

Yeah because you Patwaris not only abuse verbally but physically too. Fascists to the core

I personally have never been understand why Punjab police is so ugly , corrupt and useless . But then I realized that all of them were recruited by PML and is full of Patwaris and khotas.
Just look at Rana Sana …. I mean he is very definition of ugliness and repulsiveness and he is the top Patwari.

Two well armed guys probably could make the entire Punjab police run back to their pinds….

We all know where the funding for PML is coming from .
9666DE56-E09C-438F-9826-682F0B0DDAB3.jpeg

If they’re using threats to force people to come to their jalsi’s
(Same thing altaf used to do) then it won’t surprise me that if they tell people to vote pmln using gunpoint/violence/police

These chors will go to any length to remain in power and relevant

Similarly we will see those same people/faces that establishment uses in politics….so they can not let any party become too powerful than them

With such low turnouts, why r they even trying to do jalsi’s ???
Whats the purpose?
It’s not working for them….maybe change advisers

Wonder what the old boys of pmln are thinking….

Back
Top Bottom