What's new

Bahawalpur Jalsagah Pmln Jalsa fail again

empty ground no public, jalsa time was 6:00pm

These mentally retarded, low IQ not-so-sharif goons cannot comprehend how much they are hated by the general Pakistani public. Their low IQ prevents them from realising that Pakistanis nowadays are fully aware of their hyper corrupt ways. They still think it's the 1990s and the Pakistani public is the same now as it was back then.

Btw Bahawalpur stadium is actually huge ground. Massive actually, so it probably looks even funnier in person.

These mentally retarded, low IQ not-so-sharif goons cannot comprehend how much they are hated by the general Pakistani public. Their low IQ prevents them from realising that Pakistanis nowadays are fully aware of their hyper corrupt ways. They still think it's the 1990s and the Pakistani public is the same now as it was back then.

People have already rejected PMLN/PPP completely. It's just that establishment keeps bringing them into power via political engineering.

People have already rejected PMLN/PPP completely. It's just that establishment keeps bringing them into power via political engineering.

But people like maryam sharif and bilawal bhutto genuinely believe that the Pakistani public adore them when nothing could be further from the truth..........:disagree:........that is what a low mental aptitude and narcissism does to you.

images.jpeg-15.jpg

With comments like these, patwaris and others are happy the way PTI was treated on roads.

@AZ1 long march fail ho gya. uski fikar karo, koi hai drone footage long march ki jab IK speech kar raha tha?. yeh jhoota propaganda karnay sy kuch nahi ho ga. Jhoot zada dair chuptha nahi.

How come its fail even anchors are saying its a success of pti because pmln used to torture people its all over the news.

now you cant say mazhar abbas is pro pti no he is not.

Here is the brutality pmln did because of his failure they used force to stop public even on childrens and women. People now seen the real face of of pmln.

International media reporting it

Finally it was a march and PTI march with huge crowd

https://twitter.com/i/status/1530605422989787137

The failure of pmln jalsa is the proof that pmln lost it big time everything.

Almost all saying people didn't come as expected. That is why IK returned.

Even Irshad Bhatti saying he is surprised people didn't come out.

Real video said something else. Brutality is what. pmln did and its a sign that pmln been defeated.

whole punjab, islamabad blocked even 144 nafiz in karachi too.

In the end, when pmln couldnt stop people, they ask for military. Only blind and deaf will trust on pmln now.

Pmln lost popularity is what pti gain and success.

I caught a bit of it on YouTube, not that I care but there were quite a lot of people while Maryam was speaking, off course not Niazi level though.

Propaganda thread

I caught a bit of it on YouTube, not that I care but there were quite a lot of people while Maryam was speaking, off course not Niazi level though.

Propaganda thread

Order by gormint for all sarkari mulazim to attend or else. Also naaray baazi ho ri thi. Sharif taabar chor. Sara taabar chor.

This is the reason IK is saying he went back when he did and tbh it makes sense. To avoid blood shed and civil war. As PTI supp I disagree with this logic (imagine that!) as it was time to get the change we wanted so the estab can never ever usurp the peoples will and know their role. There is no such thing as a non bloody revolution. It’s this mans love of this country holding him back and his pacifism. He didn’t want to see the heads of politicians, media, judges and generals on stakes. Hoping he’s right but I suspect we will need a bloody revolution.

Maryam Nawaz is disqualified by the courts from holding any public office for 8 years I think, and Nawaz Sharif for life with 11 year jail sentence, he is an absconder.

What is the point of all these empty Jalsas, only making it clear that PMLN has no public support and all their votes are due to Thappa mafia, expert in rigging and ECP complicit here.

And most likely Estab. doesn't want a strong civilian govt. with two third majority which now looks plausible for Imran Khan, they want a weak, pliable, controlled civilian govt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom