What's new

Bahawalpur : College Professor Brutally Murdered By His Student

Except all of that was negated directly and forcefully by the Objectives Resolution.
Yes, indeed. The curse began in 1948, Objectives Resolution. Many think it was Zia or Bhutto. Nope. Jinnah's Pakistan was murdered in 1947. He of course was dead by then. The leaders who came after him had zero legitimacy in the regions that made Pakistan, Punjab, Afghania [NWFP], Kashmir, Sind or Balochistan. So they used or I would even say prostituted Islam for their political goals to stay in power. Rest is history.

Yes, indeed. The curse began in 1948, Objectives Resolution. Many think it was Zia or Bhutto. Nope. Jinnah's Pakistan was murdered in 1947. He of course was dead by then. The leaders who came after him had zero legitimacy in the regions that made Pakistan, Punjab, Afghania [NWFP], Kashmir, Sind or Balochistan. So they used or I would even say prostituted Islam for their political goals to stay in power. Rest is history.

As I say often, systems can only produce the results they are designed to produce. The system set in motion in 1948 is achieving precisely the results it was designed to achieve.

like you said excess of anything is bad. But liberalism is only in excess in the west. So yes, arguably one could say that perhaps liberalism has gone to far in the west. There are some muted voices saying as much.

But in Pakistan liberalism is not a issue. It is radical Islamists that are the issue. Exactly how many liberals have blown up mosques, attacked school kids, or murdered people in sectarian attacks? So in Pakistani context conflaing liberalism with Islamist extemists is actually being apologetic to the extremists because your implying both have caused eqal destruction in Pakistan?

Yes, liberalism is running out of control in London, New York ~ although it still is not bombing or shooting anybody. But in Pakistan the threat is from Islamic extremists like this teacher was killed. Or Mashal Khan was lynched. How many cases of liberal inspiral lynchings are there in Pakistan. Or when was last time a liberal student murdered his teacher?

I condemn Radical Islamist but not all Mullah preach the same thoughts
That's where your generalization heading in wrong direction.
The person who keeps beard as per Sunnah is considered mullah.
That is wrong.
If mullah has not left roam for society to accept him peaceful , sectarianism played its role to divide people further.
Unity Faith discipline.
Even liberals forgot to tolerate the religious people.
Islam gives you no choice to abandon masjid.
Its liberals who make it a matter of choice if wish to or don't
It is compulsion to Pray to Allah.

Dr Zakir, Molana Tariq Jameel they are also religious scholars.
Junaid Jamshed etc.

Now to second part what effects liberals are given to society.
Media, Fashion, Cultural Values, Educated people , common perception
about right and wrong according to Sunnah and Quran.
Do an average liberal abide those?

Its not question to explain , its question to ask ones self.

Pakistan on one hand effected by some black sheep in the name of Madrassa
One other hand it is also effected by Liberal to Secular's ( losing the basic ground values of culture )

Quaid by choice might have been like minded but he promised muslims of India a country which is govened by Islamic value according to instructions of Sunnah.
But here we are torn between anglo sexon laws of British and 1973 act which defines us citizen within Islamic republic of Pakistan.

Last edited:
As I say often, systems can only produce the results they are designed to produce. The system set in motion in 1948 is achieving precisely the results it was designed to achieve.
I disagree with you so often but I absolutely agree with you on this one.. I have had this running debate with my dad for decades. I say 1949 Objectives Resolution did it and he points fingers to Bhutto and his bending on the Ahmedi question. And by the way fundamentally the problem in Pakistan will not be sorted until this is resolved. And the question is simple.

• is Pakistan a Muslimstan?
  • is Pakistan a territorial federation of four provinces
Meaning is my nationalty supreme or my religious identity supreme? Is my Pakistani Sikh neighbour closer to me or a Muslim from Nigeria closer to me?

I disagree with you so often but I absolutely agree with you on this one.. I have had this running debate with my dad for decades. I say 1949 Objectives Resolution did it and he points fingers to Bhutto and his bending on the Ahmedi question. And by the way fundamentally the problem in Pakistan will not be sorted until this is resolved. And the question is simple.

• is Pakistan a Muslimstan?
  • is Pakistan a territorial federation of four provinces
Meaning is my nationalty supreme or my religious identity supreme? Is my Pakistani Sikh neighbour closer to me or a Muslim from Nigeria closer to me?

I agree with the above 100%.

And I do not see any progress in repealing the OR, which means that the path forward for Pakistan is never going to be easy, for this fundamental reason alone.

Before any court award this student a capital punishment do a background check of him like which mullah he approached to get his "deeni education" and then send that mullah to some rehab center, never to walk past a pulpit
This is absolutely required, get rid of the disease from its roots...!

This is absolutely required, get rid of the disease from its roots...!
We are and will eventually - - - - -

I suggest you educated Indian lot start developing the same mentality and stop voting for an extremist hindu

Is my Pakistani Sikh neighbour closer to me or a Muslim from Nigeria closer to me?
At the moment the Muslim from Nigeria is seen as closer. This is reason why we see the clash between the state and religious groups in Pakistan. Many ciitizens if not most in Pakistan show loyalty to the wider Muslim world. the result is some will act on foreig interests in Palestine, Iran, Syria, Saudia contrary to the interests of the Pakistani state. The result is trouble with extremist picking up guns as they see the Pakistani state as a non Islamic entity and not fighting for Muslims. TTP is one good example. OBL hiding in Pakistan is another. Every third Arab terrorist hiding in Pakistan is another. And result is the world looks at Pakistan as terroristan.

We are and will eventually - - - - -

I suggest you educated Indian lot start developing the same mentality and stop voting for an extremist hindu
Sorry I won’t be able to vote in this election.

How can anybody murder his teacher? We immediately bow down to our teacher wherever we them One must be highly uncivilized to do this.

You never will. Look at the sign -

'Islamic Republic of Pakistan'.

The constitution via the Objectives Resolution declares soveriegnty in Allah. When talking medicine, doctors step in, when talking law, advocates step in, when talking war, soldiers step in. Now who do you think steps in when you say 'Islam'? Who steps forward when you say 'sovereignty belongs to Allah'?

Mullahs !

What you see is a natural, logical progression of what was began in 1947. Religion means Mullah power. Why do you think Mullahs love the "Pakistan Ka Matlab Kiya la ilaha illallah"? Because that literally hands Pakistan to them.

Exactly Sir, you are right, we have devoted so much power to them that now the whole society is suffering. This is our own ignorance towards religion.
We did not learnt our religion, what we did ...
Nikkah - Call to Mullah
Azan to newborn - Call to Mullah
Ghusal-e-Mayyat - Call to Mullah
Kaffun to dead - Call to Mullah
Qurran Khawani - Call to Mullah and Mudrassah Students - Ourselves we only opted for bouquet or candle lighting
Prayer leading - only Mullah is dedicated for it
Even most of us do not know about proper rakkahs of namaz.
Namaz-e-Janazah - Call to Mullah - most of us even do not know proper 'Niyyah' and procedure.
Every important event in our lives are now dedicated to Mullah, so you know how he is so powerful?
Mullah tell us anything, right or wrong, we have to believe it because we didn't learn our religion. We are totally dependent on Mullah.
If we think about this horrific murder and some examples from near past ... Even we are ready to kill other human beings just on Mullah's motivation.
If we study the phenomenon behind TTP suicide squads ... again you could observe the motivation of Mullahs - the young brains falls prey to it because our educational system is not meant to teach us the basics of our religion - elimination of religion from our lives now bearing the fruit accordingly.
MAY ALLAH SWT BLESS US ALL WITH HIDAYAH - AMEEN.

The other fundamental question that follows on from Objectives Resolution is. If sovereignty belongs to Allah and Pakistan is guardian of Islam then does the Pakistan state look after -

• Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkwa, Sindh, Kashmir, Balochistan [the borders of territorial Pakistan marked red on the map below]
  • or does it look after the interests of Islam and Muslims across the world maked green?

UjpJD2H.png

@VCheng This question needs to be resolved. If you ask the PDF'ers this question watch the fudgy answers you get thus highlighting the contradiction.

The other fundamental question that follows on from Objectives Resolution is. If sovereignty belongs to Allah and Pakistan is guardian of Islam then does the Pakistan state look after -

• Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkwa, Sindh, Kashmir, Balochistan [the borders of Pakistan marked red on the map below]
  • or does it look after the interests of Islam across the world maked green?

UjpJD2H.png

@VCheng This question needs to be resolved. If you ask the PDF'ers this question watch the fudgy answers you get thus highlighting the contradiction.

To me the answer is clear: Pakistan MUST put its own NATIONAL interests above ALL else if it is to serve them properly. I have no doubt in my mind about that at all. I have repeated it oft enough on PDF, like it or not.

Why? He was only enforcing his version of Islam. When two versions of Islam collide death ensues. And everybody touts 'islam' as if they have the defiintive, genuine version. Only problem the other guy thinks ther same. And if he feels even strongly about it then you the results are violence ...

Because in his mind he is doing gods work !
You may think you are talking against Islam, but the points you make and the issues you point out are actually more beneficial to Islam then anyone else that just takes a side.

These people have ruined the religion of Islam, mixing in their cultures and l
Telling everyone that it's what Islam says.

Has anyone asked the boi, why the marriage in his family lasts so long? Why do they do so many things? While in Islam the niqa is the only thing that is asked.

These people are a shame and they disgust me.

To me the answer is clear: Pakistan MUST put its own NATIONAL interests above ALL else if it is to serve them properly. I have no doubt in my mind about that at all. I have repeated it oft enough on PDF, like it or not.
Unfortunately vast majority of Pakistani's equate Pakistan with Muslimstan which requirews them to act as uncles for the entire Muslim world. And you see the results.

You may think you are talking against Islam
I don't think I am talking against Islam. Many though will.

Back
Top Bottom