What's new

BAF Has Settled for SU-30

Good that you have first hand info which even your Air Force personnel don't have. You are contradicting Jane's and other credible Western sources. But - to each his own.

Considering you used the word SLORC, I would say your sources are more than 15 years old. Considering we assembled our own K-8s, I don't see why you would think we couldn't maintain MiG's. Consider also that our first dedicated aeronautics university is about to matriculate its first graduating class, I would say we will have the capacity to licence build aircraft in the very near future similar to our advanced shipbuilding capability.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Bilal9, post: 7443538, member: 154508"]

Ohhhh..!!! u mean u got this info from MM AF personnel...!! though i'm not AF personnel , i'm very close to AF and AF chief Gen Khin Aung Myint.. u need to know , all my sources didn't come from just Jane or any Western media... :D

here , we're overhauling A5 and F 7 in local
View attachment 241931

Is it the official theme song of MAF?

Last edited:
evry one laughed at me,,and was making joke of me ,when i first posted this article,,,,NOW WHO IS THE WISE GUY?????????:police:

evry one laughed at me,,and was making joke of me ,when i first posted this article,,,,NOW WHO IS THE WISE GUY?????????:police:
What article? It is an opinion piece by a heavily discredited forum member stating why he thinks BD'esh should opt for Su-30 over F-22. I'd say you are the forgot-to-take-pill guy.

Last edited:
Both you and OP are idiots. None of you are wise. Posting rumors from your back side.:enjoy::omghaha::omghaha:

they are analyzing F-22, Typhoon, Rafale... :rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

crazy crap i noticed in the thread is Raptor among the other wishlist... nothing wrong to wish, but dreaming about a t:super:hing which no one going to get is, :pleasantry::pleasantry:

Dont pay attention to the trolls. These MRCA deals will come to light after YAK130s lands on Dhaka. And some good news can be heard if Putin comes to BD this December.

maybe mr Putin can clear the air abt the deal in december :)

Back
Top Bottom