What's new

BAF Has Settled for SU-30

high end fighter should not be used well we did that before
wish we dont do that now

with all deu respect to your sir if i may ask so whats the final dicision of BAF and what is going to be its future fighter aircraft... thanks in advance SIR :)

bro i don,t know any official docoment, it,s only my personal thought....................:-)
previously BAF was interested in many fighter but mostly JF-17 is considerd favorite. but BAF gyes suggest to induct twin engine jet so the dill is going no where. ( i don,t found anythink that either fully denay or agree to induct jf-17 in BAF).

now every sourch claim that when yak-130 delivered then su-30mk2 will start arrive and it,s seem logical. because we gatting jet from Russia and mig corporation don,t got any new order so the only option is sukhoi. IAF operat su-30mki (russia+indai joint venture) so posible BAF will chose (russia+china verson) su-30 mkk/mk2.

may be all the jet is new or old or may be old+new built mix whatever it will incrass the operational capability of BAF. AND I WILL NOT BE SURPRISE IF SU-33 IN BAF SERVICE.

Last edited:
LOL! Dhoti Intel!

Nobody wants to pole vault with 505 chances of landing on a poop.

There is no uncertainty here. Our pilots have been flying these with PLAAF.
please provide about ultra hightech weapons use by Most advanced and modernized armed forces in Asia( BD )

You are a jamaat sympathizer so you're views are on the expected lines.

However, it is highly doubtful that should BAF procure Su-30, the trainings would be conducted by RMAF or Indonesian AF.

The Govt and Military in BD would in all likelyhood choose the Country that is training the RMAF and Indonesian AF - ie India.

As far as Chinese and Russians are concerned, they cannot be used for the same reasons that Malaysia and Indonesia went to IAF for training. The Chinese flankers are not the same that you will be procuring. They are very different with different physical characteristics and outdated equipment.

And the Russians do not have in their own service, the variant of Su-30 that IAF, RMAF or Indonesian AF use. While this is okay for the BAF pilots to gain some hands on idea of how the flankers work - which is what they are doing now, it is not okay to do any kind of extensive training including combat training over different and outdated versions of the aircraft.

Ergo, the logical choice for both BAF and GoBD will be India for multiple reasons - a very large airspace in India to practice, a very very high experience level and the fact that the flankers in this side of the globe will most likely be sent to India for maintenance and overhaul because its much cheaper compared to sending them to Russia.

Bajrang Balis may dream as they like. BAF will never contact an air force it considers the top potential foe. Moreover, IAF is famous for poorest maintenance and outdated training methods. IAF culture is quite unusual/unfriendly for us or any modern air force.

Bajrang Balis may dream as they like. BAF will never contact an air force it considers the top potential foe. Moreover, IAF is famous for poorest maintenance and outdated training methods. IAF culture is quite unusual/unfriendly for us or any modern air force.

Spot on!

Hasina may lick Indian boots but the armed forces are a different matter.

I know what they think like plus its a strategic issue. I have plenty of friends in the armed forces and am in regular contact with quite a few.

Air-force training in India? Not happening...

This is not India and its not Hasina's call anyways...

Yeah I think you guys had it managed long before us - we'll leave it at that. Too much Indian pride in the Lungi.

deepikalungidance.jpg

Is there any official link for the claim ??

bro i don,t know any official docoment, it,s only my personal thought....................:-)
previously BAF was interested in many fighter but mostly JF-17 is considerd favorite. but BAF gyes suggest to induct twin engine jet so the dill is going no where. ( i don,t found anythink that either fully denay or agree to induct jf-17 in BAF).

now every sourch claim that when yak-130 delivered then su-30mk2 will start arrive and it,s seem logical. because we gatting jet from Russia and mig corporation don,t got any new order so the only option is sukhoi. IAF operat su-30mki (russia+indai joint venture) so posible BAF will chose (russia+china verson) su-30 mkk/mk2.

may be all the jet is new or old or may be old+new built mix whatever it will incrass the operational capability of BAF. AND I WILL NOT BE SURPRISE IF SU-33 IN BAF SERVICE.
with all deu respect but its gonna be 2 squads of Mig29s and thats it :coffee:

Professional services like the Indonesian and Malaysian Airforce disagree with you. And they have put money where their mouth is.

But as I said, you are a jamaat sympathizer so your views are on highly expected lines.

The Bangladeshi Govt and its military are not, so when the time comes, you will be disappointed yet again and end up cursing everyone around like your fellow jamaatis.

Bangladesh should have SU-30 and F-16 Block 60 or Euro Fighter in large numbers.
By the where is news of BAF going for SU-30

Bangladesh inducted k-8 and yak-130 which indicates, BD is interested both J-10 and Su-30. I dont think BD will ever go for western weapons due to high price and stringent sanction.
with all deu respect but its gonna be 2 squads of Mig29s and thats it :coffee:

Bangladesh certainly need Mig-29s or J-10s for frontline fighter. But considering the geography of our adversary and the length of our sea boundary we certainly need deep penetration fighter with range like Su-30 or Hornet. Its a requirement not pipe dream.

Bangladesh inducted k-8 and yak-130 which indicates, BD is interested both J-10 and Su-30. I dont think BD will ever go for western weapons due to high price and stringent sanction.

Bangladesh certainly need Mig-29s or J-10s for frontline fighter. But considering the geography of our adversary and the length of our sea boundary we certainly need deep penetration fighter with range like Su-30 or Hornet. Its a requirement not pipe dream.
who says aits a pipe dream but maintainence is and BAF knows it what if i told you BAF officials were in india two months back to take a overview of this angle and they now are pushing for Mig35 but russians wont sell BAF Mig35 so at most it will be latest version of Mig29 SMT :)

what adversary ?

Back
Top Bottom