What's new

Bad vibes at Sochi games

We simply expect better. You may be happy with the shit russia presents as "games", first world nations are not. Its that simple. Russia can't host international events, thats the problem. They are unable to adapt to others and make a party that others can enjoy too.

The problem is with you people , Asian athletes are treated like thrash in the west but we do not whine about it .. Russian games is fine ..you just like hearing propaganda ....when they are housing around 1,00,000 people for the games there are bound to be a few troubles ... so get your superior *** somewhere else

The problem is with you people , Asian athletes are treated like thrash in the west but we do not whine about it .. Russian games is fine ..you just like hearing propaganda ....when they are housing around 1,00,000 people for the games there are bound to be a few troubles ... so get your superior *** somewhere else

You may enjoy living in dirt. We don´t. Its that easy. You can expect at least basic standards.

Last edited:
But you do

Unemployment, Poverty and Brain Drain: Italy’s Crisis Deepens · Global Voices

What do you know about the Sochi Olympics anyway apart from the propaganda being fed into your brain and you are more than happy to accept it

Even the most poor in italy live better than your middle class. We have a social net and system. So i dont know what you talk about.

What i know about Sochi? Its badly managed, corrupted to the core and does not fullfill european standards. Its 3rd world games organized from 3rd world country for 3rd world countries. No developed nation enjoys this crap. The hotels are disgusting, the atmosphere is provincial, the seats are all empty. The games should not be give to a 3rd world country again.

Even the most poor in italy live better than your middle class. We have a social net and system. So i dont know what you talk about.

What i know about Sochi? Its badly managed, corrupted to the core and does not fullfill european standards. Its 3rd world games organized from 3rd world country for 3rd world countries. No developed nation enjoys this crap. The hotels are disgusting, the atmosphere is provincial, the seats are all empty. The games should not be give to a 3rd world country again.

you sir are reading only western propaganda media. Read through other media sources also.

Another bout of diarrhea.

I am tired of western propaganda BS. I have been reading both western,russian and independent. All independents are mocking the western media these days for the sock puppets of corporates and US govt they are. Go see the comments section on CNN .Even commenters are calling out CNN for propaganda on sochi and this is a very large number.

But yes there have been issues on sochi especially compensation to those who lost their homes ,second then the circassian people .But the west is obssessed with gays and lesbians and homos yuck yuck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom