What's new

Bad vibes at Sochi games

ok... so were games before that.. and probably in future. what is special about sochi.

They are anti western and only made for russians. Europeans and americans have no fun there. So its not really world event. Olympics should make evryone happy.

They are anti western and only made for russians. Europeans and americans have no fun there. So its not really world event. Olympics should make evryone happy.
which bits are anti western? are you talking about confusing toilet signs?

which bits are anti western? are you talking about confusing toilet signs?

they dont even cheer for our athletes there. I do sports competitions myself and when nobody supports you in the audience its really bad feeling.

they dont even cheer for our athletes there. I do sports competitions myself and when nobody supports you in the audience its really bad feeling.
some people are too competitive, what happened to international supporters..

@888jamie888 did you watch bbc coverage of sochi in which alan davies was presenter..
worst jokes... delivered without any retake probably.. totally cringeworthy..

@888jamie888 did you watch bbc coverage of sochi in which alan davies was presenter..
worst jokes... delivered without any retake probably.. totally cringeworthy..
Was this for the ceremony? I watched a bit of it online, some woman was presenting.
Alan Davies is a smug dick head, don't like him.
The BBC shouldn't employ 'comedians' for serious events..

Are you at Sochi?

I'm not at Sochi, brother was!:angel:

Russia ia also accepting certain fault. However, West is over exaggerating the things & most of the things reported out isn't true. Facepalm to West. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
God these western Brats whine all the time .... every time something happens outside the west they whine like little girls about it

God these western Brats whine all the time .... every time something happens outside the west they whine like little girls about it

We simply expect better. You may be happy with the shit russia presents as "games", first world nations are not. Its that simple. Russia can't host international events, thats the problem. They are unable to adapt to others and make a party that others can enjoy too.

Poor Russians never had a chance they were villified before the games even began.

Back
Top Bottom