What's new

Bad rip-offs of well-known brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
fakeproducts21.jpg
real_versus_fake_louis_vuitton_bags.jpg
22fake-3-popup.jpg

Long ago, I was travelling around the Sukhumvit area in Bangkok. I was visiting one of the street stalls, and one watch caught my eye. It said "Nikedas" :rofl:

if india can make 'original' PCs any close to macbook in 100 yrs let alone casio calculators etc i will bow down to them

Why would India want to copy Apple
We are not china

If you are looking at an Indian PC brand
Check out HCL Infosystems , which is the 4th largest IT Company in India and biggest PC Brand by volume

Band Aid or Bang Pai - which one will you trust to put on your wound??

bang-pai.jpg

Interesting thing is.....

if you look at the chinese language (i am assming it is chinese, may be i am wrong) on both the boxes, first and last words/letters are exactly same. Band-Aid has one extra word/letter in the middle. i think that is the logic behind all these fake names. the whole purpose of this fake names is to project them as the originals. Since the local people can not read the english letters, they will not know the difference since the logo, pictures, name resembles the original, they believe it as a real product.

Pantboy :lol:
chinesefakebrand01.jpg

Look at this one.

chinesefakebrand03.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

fake-brand-34.jpg

Original Lakers Jersey

la-lakers-road-replica-bryant-jersey-1.jpg

Fake Jersey Lakers to Lekars or Fakers :lol:

fake-brand-26.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

PMUA

fake-brand-55.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

fake-brand-27.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

fake-brand-44.jpg

^^ I hate the Lakers, I would wear that 'Lekars' jersey just to piss off some fans in LA :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom