What's new

Baby mauled to death by dogs in Indian hospital inside operating theatre

That is why I say, remove all stray dogs.

And side by side, take Maneka Gandhi to the court. She is the one responsible for the massive increase in India's stray dog population to 35+ million.

Injuns being injuns. RIP to the poor innocent child.

Supa Poway India. ... Shame

Are there no stray dogs in Pakistan ??

Stray dogs are a global problem.

And side by side, take Maneka Gandhi to the court. She is the one responsible for the massive increase in India's stray dog population to 35+ million.

I really only see India through the prism of national security. I don't really give a flying fck about your country. But having said that, I wish you and yours all the best.

She is very powerful. Will signature campaign work?

- PRTP GWD

She is very powerful. Will signature campaign work?

- PRTP GWD

I think the number of sympathizers of stray dogs is more than the audience which can be reached for a signature campaign.

Or I suppose some Bollywood or sports celebrity should be reached to start such a campaign.

By the way, what is "PRTP GWD" ??

I think the number of sympathizers of stray dogs is more than the audience which can be reached for a signature campaign.

Or I suppose some Bollywood or sports celebrity should be reached to start such a campaign.

By the way, what is "PRTP GWD" ??
That's why Bangalore is choc a block with dogs.

- PRTP GWD

your hospitals are in such poor shape that stray dogs can get in and attack babies?

and your solution to this, is the mass slaughter of millions of dogs? instead of improving hospital conditions, or maybe buying some proper doors and windows to keep wildlife out?

if you ever owned a dog, you would never say such rubbish.. dogs are humans best friends. they give you unconditional loyalty and love.. you can abuse a dog, and he will still forgive you and come to you..

leave the dogs alone

Seems like dogs and cows are more safe than human life's ( specially Muslims) in Indian.

Rest in peace and condolences to the family of deceased.

your hospitals are in such poor shape that stray dogs can get in and attack babies?

and your solution to this, is the mass slaughter of millions of dogs? instead of improving hospital conditions, or maybe buying some proper doors and windows to keep wildlife out?

Why did these particular dogs kill the baby if they are "humans' best friends" ??

In a town elsewhere in India, two doctors maintained a gang of street dogs and fed them with aborted human female foetuses. Fine friends these dogs turned out to be.

The OP of this thread has the below text :
approximately 20,000 people die every year of rabies, almost 35% of the global deaths caused by the virus.

I will say that India has the largest number of stray dogs in the world - 35+ million.

if you ever owned a dog, you would never say such rubbish.. dogs are humans best friends. they give you unconditional loyalty and love.. you can abuse a dog, and he will still forgive you and come to you..

leave the dogs alone

I had cats until some years ago. All were killed by dogs.

It is cats, a highly intelligent species, which give so much love.

Probably dog lovers can arrange for dog jungle reserves where there are only loves and dog lovers can go visit them.

Please keep cities free of stray dogs.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom