What's new

Babur and Ra'ad ?

For WOT/COIN missions our cruise missiles are overkill, but PAF may have tested H-2, H-4 type standoff weapons to confirm their tactics and effectibility of the weapon systems.

You mean strikes like the tomahawk missiles. Yes its a logical thing i have also wondered why don't they use airstrikes i mean a 2000lb bomb would be enough to send many to hell. Its just a matter of public opinion because if there is collateral damage then people sympathize with the TTP and might even join.
Whole point of the drone strikes on civilians to radicalize the region and cause instability
Its not cost effective as Babur costs more than a million dollar, and i dnt think there will be a target that large to send many to hell.

You wanna screw a couple of rag tag bearded bozos with a million dollar cruise missile? :woot:

Bad idea! :no:

You wanna screw a couple of rag tag bearded bozos with a million dollar cruise missile? :woot:

Bad idea! :no:
I think i'll invent a new weapon for this purpose: 'cruise bullet' :woot:
it will have a mini-ram jet, mems, and will have a range of around 20km. Or should i increase the range??
The bullet will be 20cm long, and will be fired from aeroplane gun, mounted on a uav.
It will be used for cheap assassinations. :yahoo:
bullet-bill-with-face-and-tanooki-tail.jpg

they are too big for them we have so much more to counter thousands of other air drop laser guided and cluster bombs

they are too big for them we have so much more to counter thousands of other air drop laser guided and cluster bombs
Or Cirit (8km) launched from 'shahpar' for that matter :-)

Using cirit, we can have many rockets on uav, unlike the anti-tank hellfires on us uavs which limit missiles to 2 only and are overkill for the purpose. Cirit rockets allow two rocket pods to be carried, allowing numbers and precision (laser-guided cirits), and are not over kill. So win-win.

Back
Top Bottom