What's new

Babur and Phalcon ?

bubble123

Reaction score
Was just wondering how well can babur fair in presence of Phalcon ?

If Phalcon performs as advertised shouldn't Phalcon be able to detect babur long before it has even entered indian territory.

Babur is stealth , can fly as low as 5 meters above the terrain. Even if it is detected , it would be too late as the use of Babur would be mostly made against forward indian AFB's and Com centers lying within 200kms of the border.

Babur is stealth , can fly as low as 5 meters above the terrain. Even if it is detected , it would be too late as the use of Babur would be mostly made against forward indian AFB's and Com centers lying within 200kms of the border.

and what if indian Forward AFBs are protected by tactical SAMs. Babur has a speed of commercial airliner.

well i think its all very well discussed in the thread called how to penetrate indian abm or some thing check it out have any questions we will surly ans them

Was just wondering how well can babur fair in presence of Phalcon ?

If Phalcon performs as advertised shouldn't Phalcon be able to detect babur long before it has even entered indian territory.

i think not just phalcons but our radars too will detect them

iaf uses s-300 and akash sam systems along with two other inferior systems.
s-300 and akash has alerady demonstrated their abilities to take down low flying targets.

but babur's capability cannot be underestimated too.

Can S-300 and Akash SAM can identify Babur Cruise missile flying at 50 M from Ground Clutter? Because it is very difficult to detect missile at this height?

Can S-300 and Akash SAM can identify Babur Cruise missile flying at 50 M from Ground Clutter? Because it is very difficult to detect missile at this height?
Dunno about S300 but Akash SAM was tested against PTA Lakshya which was mimicking the trajectory of a terrain hugging Cruise Missile.
Can some answer my earlier post?:)
EDIT-India does not have the S300,IIRC!

Yes, particularly if the cruise missile is surface launched.

but still no worries cuz babur will reach its targets...Insha-Allah....:)

Well i don't have anything more to say.lol.

i think not just phalcons but our radars too will detect them

Ummm at the height of 10m. I am not so sure about that.

Guyz its a simple scenario. Pakistan launches a salvo of babur's at india forward AFB's as a preemptive strike.Due to heightened tensions indians are on a state of alert and a Phalcon is flying near the border.

It detects the CMs and forwards the message to indian high command on a priority basis. Now here comes the grey area. Either Indians are able to utilize the few mins before impact and are able to activate their SAMs.

Or the message gets looped in Indian military bureaucracy thereby wasting timing and babur imapacts thereby laying waste to a huge number of indian aircrafts.

We will consider the first case in which indians are able to activate the SAMs. My question is very simple how much stealth babur has ? If it is detected what are the chances of its success ? When America needed a stealth CM,there situation was same Soviet AWACs, why can't our establishment look towards this thing ?

iaf uses s-300 and akash sam systems along with two other inferior systems.
s-300 and akash has alerady demonstrated their abilities to take down low flying targets.

but babur's capability cannot be underestimated too.

S-300 will be ineffective against a low flying cruise missile. Slow flying cruise missiles are more vulnerable to area air defense systems.

falcon only detects some specific jets and missiles
but due to stealth features it is so difficult for phalcon to detect Babur beyond the target

Back
Top Bottom