What's new

Babri Masjid Case Ruling Today

As opposed to VHP varieties they are like baby seals.

VHP varieties??? please be more clear.

Our history books glorified Mughals, what for ???? for killing hindus?? for destroying temples???
No hindu ruler has ever done such stuff.

Your history knowledge is pretty weak kindly brush up with Googles help

Isn't the division amongst all three parties the most equitable solution?

If the ASI says that the structure was a Mandir pre-mosque, and awards them the central part, then that seems a fair compromise.

Please jump in and correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm no expert on this festering dispute.

On a positive note, no outbreaks of violence or protest yet. Hope it stays that way.

Hopefully no violence this time sir........enough of bloood has already spilled over it......

i'm not answerable to you on what i know or dont know about this issue.. mind u i know more than u do, so stop b!tching around with me Mr. Clown .. the fact is u people came up with this verdict jus to satisfy ur lust of demolishing all Masjids... i bet it will open door for more masjids being claimed by hindus & same verdicts...... :blah::blah: ...

No more Masjids will be demolished. This was considered holy land by many Hindus, hence the huge issue. The Indian judiciary is not such that we can "make it come up with a verdict" . Statements like this, and linking the judge's religion to the judgement, etc. are making Pakistan look bad, more than anything else.

One more Congress governed NCERT educated types where in the History books Mughals are glorified, whereas the truth is Mughal rule was the darkest period of India.

Rule under Akbar/Shahjahan was fair, Babur, Aurangzeb were obviously bigots who oppressed people.

But please Taj Mahal was a hindu temple !!! Wasn't this cooky theory put forward by this guy :

Purushottam Nagesh Oak

Purushottam Nagesh Oak (March 2, 1917 - December 4, 2007), commonly referred to as P. N. Oak, was an Indian writer, notable for his historical revisionism. Oak's "Institute for Rewriting Indian History" issued a quarterly periodical called Itihas Patrika in the 1980s.

Oak's claims, e.g. that Christianity and Islam are both derivatives of Hinduism, or that the Kaaba and the Taj Mahal were once Hindu temples to Shiva,[1] and their reception in Indian popular culture have been noted by observers of contemporary Indian society, who variously characterized Oak as a "mythistorian"[2] or more directly as a "crackpot".[3].

Who is this Nirmohi Akhara.
How came they got the 1/3rd land. What was their claim and upon what base?

can some one enlighten us . this is something even i want to know.
a little that i know is that they represent jains and even they had claimed the title

Originally Posted by democracyspeaks View Post
"I did read and we will ever never disown Taj Mahal since it was a hindu temple not some shahjahan mumtaj mahal **** stuff."

@ democracyspeaks
LOOOOOOOL !!!!!!!!
Baba jee, at the most you speak for yourself and may be that "historical" lunatic Oak.
Your "name" here means nothing.

Well the judges played safe but at the cost to logic.

Dividing the land by 1/3 is ok, but its a victory for the Hindu right as they get 2/3 of a land which they had no control over. I think the biggest folly of the judgement is to accept that the idols placed in '49 can stay. One cant just keep idols in a place and say its now a temple. And if we start going by the logic of Masjids being built on temple ruins then are we going to dig up all mosques in India and check to see if there was a temple underneath?

There's no point rectifying historical wrongs.
Interesting point.

So does this ruling leave it open for the Hindu Right to challenge the legitimacy of other mosque structures? Do Indians see the potential of that happening?

In short, could we see a snowball effect which could cause wider communal issues, or is it just Ayodhya which had its own 'special status' and emotions attached to it?

LUCKNOW, India, Sept 30, 2010 (AFP) - Several Hindu and Muslim groups in the court battle over a religious site in northern India said Thursday they would appeal against a verdict dividing the disputed plot.

Thank you very much Gunner. As you have rightly pointed out, both Hindu and Muslim groups have decided to appeal further. Hopefully (not much hope that the blind will see light... anyways) some folks here might finally understand that this is not a one-sided judgement. All 3 parties have got a piece of the land.

I can understand that some folks might have hoped that this was a one-sided judgement. Fortunately, the idea and concept of India has prevailed! Everyone gets a share! :-)

VHP varieties??? please be more clear.

Our history books glorified Mughals, what for ???? for killing hindus?? for destroying temples???
No hindu ruler has ever done such stuff.

Your history knowledge is pretty weak kindly brush up with Googles help

You know you are probably right. But is there a point in holding it against Indian Muslim citizens of today?

Rule under Akbar/Shahjahan was fair, Babur, Aurangzeb were obviously bigots who oppressed people.

But please Taj Mahal was a hindu temple !!! Wasn't this cooky theory put forward by this guy :

Purushottam Nagesh Oak

Purushottam Nagesh Oak (March 2, 1917 - December 4, 2007), commonly referred to as P. N. Oak, was an Indian writer, notable for his historical revisionism. Oak's "Institute for Rewriting Indian History" issued a quarterly periodical called Itihas Patrika in the 1980s.

Oak's claims, e.g. that Christianity and Islam are both derivatives of Hinduism, or that the Kaaba and the Taj Mahal were once Hindu temples to Shiva,[1] and their reception in Indian popular culture have been noted by observers of contemporary Indian society, who variously characterized Oak as a "mythistorian"[2] or more directly as a "crackpot".[3].

Its not only by professor OAK, forgot the name of the french traveller during those days and clearly he mentions nothing was being constructed at the site where Taj mahal is standing today.

There are many other pics and written stuff, but the problem is you guys wont even use google and find out the truth, want everything in hand.

lastly many secret rooms in Taj mahal is closed and remians of broken shiv statuyes found and all of these are CONSPIRACY THEORY...right guys???

DEMOLISHING A MOSQUE IN INDIA CAUSED RIOTS.
I SEARCHED NET FOR FEW MINUTES AND I FOUND THESE.
FOR ALL MY MUSLIM AND PAKISTANI BROTHERS WHO ARE CRYING THAT HC VERDICT IS WRONG AND FOUL PLEASE FOLLOW THESE LINKS.
2006 Lahore temple demolition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Demolition of a part of Hindu temple triggers protest in Pak
Pak Hindus and Sikhs condemn demolition of Hindu temple in Rawalpindi
Hindu temple in Karachi converted into auto workshop
Christians, Hindus in Pak claim possession of temple
Conversion of non-Muslim places of worship into mosques - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hindu Temples: What Happened to Them - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FOR MANY YEARS THOUSANDS OF TEMPLES AND CHURCHES CONVERTED INTO MOSQUES.
DO YOU HAVE ANY ANSWER FOR THIS?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the judges played safe but at the cost to logic.

Dividing the land by 1/3 is ok, but its a victory for the Hindu right as they get 2/3 of a land which they had no control over. I think the biggest folly of the judgement is to accept that the idols placed in '49 can stay. One cant just keep idols in a place and say its now a temple. And if we start going by the logic of Masjids being built on temple ruins then are we going to dig up all mosques in India and check to see if there was a temple underneath?

There's no point rectifying historical wrongs.

I don't think they are going to dig up all mosques. But I do believe that Krishna Janmabhoomi is next on the agenda.

Ayodhya verdict: Sunni Waqf Board to appeal in Supreme Court

Lucknow: The Sunni Waqf Board says it will appeal in the Supreme Court against the Ayodhya verdict delivered today in Lucknow.

The Allahabad High Court has ruled that the disputed land should be divided three ways. The land has been divided between the Hindus and the Muslims (one-third for the Waqf Board, a third for Ram Lalla, and a third for the Nirmohi Akhara).

The Waqf board - one of the main litigants - says it doesn't agree with the decision.

The judgement says that the disputed site is the birthplace of Lord Ram and that the portion below the central dome under which idols are placed is allotted to Hindus.

Hopefully no violence this time sir........enough of bloood has already spilled over it......
Indeed, and hopefully that's what everyone on whichever side they sit avoid.

With the relative calm of the past week in Kashmir, the last thing that needs is another match to light a flame.

God willing peace will prevail.

Back
Top Bottom