What's new

Babri Masjid Attacker Converts to Islam

I thought I was speaking in English. Should I try vulcan or klingon ? .... is that you darth vader ?

Real mature, you wolfs hunt in packs ?

I ain't hunting you MiLord. :o: Just chuffed to know your Krupa-kataksha still blesses us.:happy:
Why did you abandon the Red Star avatar though?:angry: You were so very awesome in it.

I ain't hunting you MiLord. :o: Just chuffed to know your Krupa-kataksha still blesses us.:happy:
Why did you abandon the Red Star avatar though?:angry: You were so very awesome in it.

Sure thing bud...sure thing. Whatever you say. Now run along lester or was it Jester ?

You want your chamcha to abandon you MiLord?:cry: I'm afraid I cannot abandon my Guru. Wherever His Lordship goes in pdf, his loyal disciple shall follow him like a dog. :yes4:

@WebMaster ...kindly take action against this troll.

Reported for trolling.

Ha!! Even Glowingredstar was also manvantaratruti???:o:

Poor soul, he even become a 47 year old female from a 37 year old male in his manavkatha id, but that didn't save him. :P

Back
Top Bottom