What's new

Babri Masjid Attacker Converts to Islam

There is nowhere Islam in the name 'Bangladesh'. Remove ur Pakistani spectacle before wathing the world.

Bangladesh is a Bengali Country. Period.

Bangladesh is a Muslim majority country with state religion Islam in our constitution. So nothing wrong in calling Bangladesh a Muslim country. Bangalis are the majority ethnicity but we also have biharis, rohingyas, chakmas, marmas, garo, santals etc. so we are a multicultural country.
Congrats to our new brother, welcome:yahoo:

Bangladesh is a Muslim majority country with state religion Islam in our constitution. So nothing wrong in calling Bangladesh a Muslim country. Bangalis are the majority ethnicity but we also have biharis, rohingyas, chakmas, marmas, garo, santals etc. so we are a multicultural country.
Congrats to our new brother, welcome:yahoo:
SO why was ur country named BANGLADESH? What is the meaning of this word? Why not Islamic Republic of Bangladesh?

These are basic questions which need straight logical answers. Not beating round da bush.

I thought articles must be posted in English on PDF :coffee:

if that is a lie then why you are feeling hurt ?

You should not be :)

Secondly Tablighis dont lie

:) Islam spread and thats it. The invaders conquered Hindu land for resources not for Islam ;)
But....tablighi jamaat are deobandis. And according to you deobandis are "bastards" who were/are antipakistanis, are khwarij and dogs of hell

Now what,if he is indeed involved in the demolision will his conversion make him not guilty ?????
In islam, all the sins before conversion, are forgive.

SO why was ur country named BANGLADESH? What is the meaning of this word? Why not Islamic Republic of Bangladesh?

These are basic questions which need straight logical answers. Not beating round da bush.
@Umair Nawaz called Bangladesh a Muslim country, why are you so violently opposed to it? There is nothing wrong in calling Bangladesh a Muslim country since majority of our people are Muslim and our state religion is Islam in our constitution. And our Bengali culture is also influenced by Islam. So our Bengali culture is similar but not exactly the same as Indian Bengal. Saudi Arabia's official name is Kingdom of Saudi Arabia not Islamic Republic, so now you will say Saudi Arabia is not a Muslim country? :omghaha:

@Umair Nawaz called Bangladesh a Muslim country, why are you so violently opposed to it? There is nothing wrong in calling Bangladesh a Muslim country since majority of our people are Muslim and our state religion is Islam in our constitution. And our Bengali culture is also influenced by Islam. So our Bengali culture is similar but not exactly the same as Indian Bengal. Saudi Arabia's official name is Kingdom of Saudi Arabia not Islamic Republic, so now you will say Saudi Arabia is not a Muslim country? :omghaha:
Bro leave them to their own fantasy they know nothing about us Muslims.

Kingdom cannot be republic.

Bangladesh talks bout being Secular. Thats a known fact.

I wont be shocked jamatis wanting to make Bangladesh Pakistan again. ATB.

Bro leave them to their own fantasy they know nothing about us Muslims.
We have more muslims than ur whole country.

I know my Indian muslims as a mixture of uneducated and educated bunch. One thing that Indian muslims differ from Pakistanis is that they dont blow up their own biradar.

I hv never seen in India, muslims stopping a bus and executing another muslim just coz former doesnt consider the latter a muslim.

U are wrong when u say we dont know bout muslims. But ya, u are rite. We dont know bout Pakistani Muslims. They are too complex to understand. :rofl:

But....tablighi jamaat are deobandis. And according to you deobandis are "bastards" who were/are antipakistanis, are khwarij and dogs of hell

First of all you are exhibiting all the traits of a LIAR rather born liar because the words you quoted i NEVER used . Neither i used word dogs for them.

So i think first of all you need to visit a psychiatrist as your mental disease is taking heavy toll on your brain.

Now as far as deobandis are concerned i still stand by statement that they have harmed Pakistan.

As far as Tablighis are concerned i had NOT seen them indulging in extremist activities unlike deobandi mullas.

Last but not the least next time post proofs for your personal allegations against me or just STFU instead of acting like a born liar

@Manvantaratruti / @ManavKatha

@Vijjanamoksha I know was you, just curious to know whether @sankranti was also you?

No I am Godwin and I discovered the Godwin Law. I was not aware that 'Godwin Law' was patented by a few individuals in pdf.

This is the most bizzare conversation I had so far. Either you suffer from paranoia Or are you just a bad loser ? Either way a mental check up might be in order...... find that loose screw fast and stick it right in.

No I am Godwin and I discovered the Godwin Law. I was not aware that 'Godwin Law' was patented by a few individuals in pdf.

This is the most bizzare conversation I had so far. Either you suffer from paranoia Or are you just a bad loser ? Either way a mental check up might be in order...... find that loose screw fast and stick it right in.

Now you are speaking in your language Manvantaratruti. :)

See, you do it again..... attacking me for criticizing my own country. I guess your next step is to call me an "antinational".
Its my duty as a citizen to raise my voice against bad things here ... and I dont care whether foreigners listen to it or not.

And if your perceive this as a "enemy forum"....why did you sign up in the first place? Just to troll or what?

Aren't you the same person who just a few posts back had declared that criticizing is your right and there is nothing I can do about it ? :lol:

Short term memory loss ?

You are free to make senseless and prejudiced comments and others are free to shame you for making them. You don't like it ? grew a thick skin or stop making such comments. There is no third way out.

I was also not aware that we are required to provide a reason as to why we came here. At least not to a nobody like you.

@scorpionx Didn't I tell you I'm more of a Lestrade? You were right all along. It is our Lord.:yahoo:...though not quite sure why he's come back as a Lady.:unsure:

Now you are speaking in your language Manvantaratruti. :)

I thought I was speaking in English. Should I try vulcan or klingon ? .... is that you darth vader ?

@scorpionx Didn't I tell you I'm more of a Lestrade? You were right all along. It is our Lord.:yahoo:...though not quite sure why he's come back as a Lady.:unsure:

Real mature, you wolfs hunt in packs ? can I get to be Sherlock holmes and can we all play the hound of baskerville ?

I feel like Alice in wonderland. Is it just me or is this forum full of weird characters ?

Back
Top Bottom