What's new

Babar Azam first Pak player to reach 1000 runs in 21 innings..

unleashed

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
l_180314_111821_updates.jpg

PERTH: Babar Azam became the first Pakistani to join the list of joint-fastest player in history to score 1,000 career runs in one-day international cricket.

The exclusive club includes Sir Viv Richards (West Indies), Kevin Pietersen (England), Jonathan Trott (England) and Quinton de Kock (South Africa) who reached the milestone of 1,000 runs in 21 innings.

The youngster moved to 1,000 career runs when he reached 47 not out against Australia in Perth today, a record that was first set by Richards in 1980.

He started the series needing 114 runs in the first two matches to break the record of reaching 1,000 runs in 20 innings.

But he could not do so as he managed to score only 33 and 34 in the first two ODIs.

@WAJsal , @Zibago , @naveedullahkhankhattak , @padamchen , @Zaki , @nair

after first few matches he is also acting like thusss thus thus...

matlub faragh hai ab ye bhi.. not sure until how long he is going to survive but I do wish him best of luck and hope that he will be regarded as one of the greatest legend we ever produced. Even if he matches only 50% calibre of Kohli, he is gold

Last edited:

matlub faragh hai ab ye bhi.. not sure until how long he is going to survive but I do wish him best of luck and hope that he will be regarded as one of the greatest legend we ever produce. Even if he matches only 50% calibre of Kohli, he is gold
kohli at his time averaged just 18.
I liked him since two year ago his quaid e azam trophy triple century against powerful attack of sui northern.

I love his bowling and batting
does he also bowls??

Exactly.. Pakistani players have tradition of scoring runs just to secure their position. Once they make sure that they dont give a shit about country. I remember Yasir hameed, Imran nazeer, shazaib hassan and alot more, they all have played with a decent average in their ist year. But after that they were useless

matlub faragh hai ab ye bhi.. not sure until how long he is going to survive but I do wish him best of luck and hope that he will be regarded as one of the greatest legend we ever produced. Even if he matches only 50% calibre of Kohli, he is gold
Tape ball khelne wale ko yeh farigh hi lagega,,, he is technically correct batsman.. the best in the squad

kohli at his time averaged just 18.
I liked him since two year ago his quaid e azam trophy triple century against powerful attack of sui northern.
You never compare cricketers like that, only noobs do that, Umar Akamal and Ahmed Shehzad averaged more or less same as Kohli till a certain period, we all know what happened after that, Vinod Kambli averaged 200+ after first few tests, he was considered even more talented than Sachin, lol

He is more talented than all current Pakistani batsmen combined, now it's up to PCB to nurture him properly and shield him from unnecessary hypes and comparisons, this kind of silly comparisons don't do justice to emerging players, let him play his natural game without comparing him with somebody who probably has more ODI centuries than this entire Pakistani team and reserve bench combined

Back
Top Bottom