What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

This is whole drama staged by congress along With BABA ramdev to divert peoples attention ..... the real movement is the movement of Anna hazare we should all support anna hazare

I feel ashamed to be a congress supporter now after seeing all this.

No matter who is that baba or IS he for real change or just gimmicks but how can one justify lathi charging over sleeping women, children or old people who were sleeping after day long fast???????? :angry: :angry:

How, can anybody target innocent, helpless and peaceful protesters in a democracy?????????

Baba agar galat hai to bhi sarkar ki jummedari hai kyo usne baba ko protest ki permission di ya phir agar baba fraud hai to gov.t ne baba ko arrest kyo nahi kara tha?????

Kyo baba khula ghum raha tha ab tak??????????

I was against baba ramdev but now i feel for him and innocent people targated along with him.

signed document ??

Read you that singed document ??

And did Govt agree to all his demands?? No.

The generic singed document is of JUNE 3 on the day even Baba said Govt has agree to 99% of his demand , and its also true that negotiations were going even on June 4 .

If these were 100% done on june 3, why Kapil Sibal was talking to the Baba on June 4 ??

Baba said on the podium that he had just talked to the govt on phone ,before he made a long speech at 5.45 yesterday.and in the same speech he said though govt was talking about a committee and he wanted more concrete action

I don't think you saw that speech .

I think you are clutching at straws. The government was waiting for Ramdev to announce that he was calling off the fast since he was supposed to say that the government had agreed to all his demands. The government was willing to give in writing that they were in agreement with Ramdev. Somewhere he decided to up the ante & changed his position to demanding an ordinance. Btw, why is this guy signing "generic" documents? Does he think they are cheques that he can ask for more every single day? He has no credibility left as a negotiating partner. No one can concede anything to him because he will always go back & come with a fresh set of demands. Real immature way of doing stuff that should be dealt with far more seriousness. Ramdev has been badly let down by his advisers.

I think you are clutching at straws. The government was waiting for Ramdev to announce that he was calling off the fast since he was supposed to say that the government had agreed to all his demands. The government was willing to give in writing that they were in agreement with Ramdev. Somewhere he decided to up the ante & changed his position to demanding an ordinance. Btw, why is this guy signing "generic" documents? Does he think they are cheques that he can ask for more every single day? He has no credibility left as a negotiating partner. No one can concede anything to him because he will always go back & come with a fresh set of demands. Real immature way of doing stuff that should be dealt with far more seriousness. Ramdev has been badly let down by his advisers.

1. Govt used the dadagiri style to uproot BABA from his anshan....
2. BABA tried to be DADA but found out that congress is a bigger DADA then him...

Congress chor ok... But BJP is not as chor as congress .... congress ruled us for more than 50 years BJP just ruled for 5 years ... BJP needs 2 more terms to prove itself

To prove taht woh chori mein kuch kam nahin hai,u mean.
I ask where were u guys when there were no coffins for our jawans,where was this bhand sanyashi?
Or perhaps because it concerned a few soldiers and not sellable to the general public at large he didn't bother.He didn't have anything to gain.
Of course our dead men mean nothing against these so called bjp 'nationalists.

I totally support you on this, this guy had no reason to hold Delhi at ransom like this. He is a yogi and needs to stick to Yoga and politicize it. Just because he has some followers does not give him the right to hold such political gatherings. He shows up in his private jet and is talking about corruptions and black money, what a joke. Such people will lead India into a civil war and will benefit form it. Now this baba is just trying to build up his following with dramas like this. Like Digvijay said, he is a "tag baba". This baba has always had a political agenda and now that is coming out in full. Hope the people can see through this drama.

Democracy 101: Everybody has a right to hold political gatherings.

To prove taht woh chori mein kuch kam nahin hai,u mean.
I ask where were u guys when there were no coffins for our jawans,where was this bhand sanyashi?
Or perhaps because it concerned a few soldiers and not sellable to the general public at large he didn't bother.He didn't have anything to gain.
Of course our dead men mean nothing against these so called bjp 'nationalists.

Well if you talk like that there are many issues such as adarsh and the faulty bullet proof jackets in 26/11 ... gade murde mat ukhado think future ... we need to give one more chance to BJP as i ve said they only had 5 years in office and cong has 5 decades in power so who is a bigger evil

Well if you talk like that there are many issues such as adarsh and the faulty bullet proof jackets in 26/11 ... gade murde mat ukhado think future ... we need to give one more chance to BJP as i ve said they only had 5 years in office and cong has 5 decades in power so who is a bigger evil

Without manmohan singh there would be no economic growth in india,so not all is bad.Besides sry but i can't risk another babri or godhra.

Without manmohan singh there would be no economic growth in india,so not all is bad.Besides sry but i can't risk another babri or godhra.

Who was in power when babri happened ?????
and who started godhra ???

Get ur facts right about Godhra

Who was in power when babri happened ?????
and who started godhra ???

Get ur facts right about Godhra

Who did the demolition chandu?
N.modi was sleeping?After orchestrating the killing of innocent hindus as an excuse he turned to his real agnda as is known to 'teach muslims a lesson'.Sick human being.

Who did the demolition chandu?
N.modi was sleeping?After orchestrating the killing of innocent hindus as an excuse he turned to his real agnda as is known to 'teach muslims a lesson'.Sick human being.

Bhai saab ab aap ye wo karenge to hum bhi real issue se door hote jayyenge lets stay on topic ...

Back
Top Bottom