What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

I agree with the later parts of your posts a bit...........................but at the same time it amuses me how you Ignore Farmers and Students who form more than 60%(might be way over this no.) of total electorate here in India how can any government policy be formed without taking their basic demands in consideration.

I won't hesitate giving BJP a 2nd chance if they have a leader like A.B.Vajpayee.:)

OK i have a few questions what are their demands? how come the BJP is acting holier than thou ? they ruled for 6 yrs you honestly telling me they never stashed away money? :) come on mate we need to wise up to these political tactics of the sangh parivar . if you believe that this agitation was any thing else but a effort to gain political mileage then , imm afraid i will have to disagree with you . these BABA need to stick to what they know and not enter the political arena.

I am not able to understand what baba did wrong so that congress acted so violently ...

What he did wrong was to talk about the money that the elites have stolen from the people. Obviously the elites have got their friends in the media.

The monkeys jumping around on this forum attacking Ramdev are a result of brainwashing by media friends of the elites.

I am talking about money looted from the people of India. On one side we have Sonia's stolen billions and on the other we have farmers committing suicide, and poor patients paying bribes for treatment in government hospitals.

Obviously the situation is exploited by Maoists and unscrupulous evangelists preying on souls.

If sonia stole billion ask for a judicial enquiry and back it with evidences.
Not go to streets claiming sonia stole billions while farmers die.

And i seriously though farmers suicides were due to monsoon failures, micro finance failures, lack of market exposure, middle men etc.
So it was Sonia. hmm Its Italian mafia, CIA,ISI,MOSSAD blah blahj blahhhhssss

OK i have a few questions what are their demands? how come the BJP is acting holier than thou ? they ruled for 6 yrs you honestly telling me they never stashed away money? :) come on mate we need to wise up to these political tactics of the sangh parivar . if you believe that this agitation was any thing else but a effort to gain political mileage then , imm afraid i will have to disagree with you . these BABA need to stick to what they know and not enter the political arena.

what is wrong if baba enter into political arena ?? why don't to question the businessman who are in politics (maran, karuna, praful patel, sharad power, amarsingh) ?? are the all rights reserved for them to loot india ??

What he did wrong was to talk about the money that the elites have stolen from the people. Obviously the elites have got their friends in the media.

The monkeys jumping around on this forum attacking Ramdev are a result of brainwashing by media friends of the elites.

HAHA .. all start agreeing to Baba supporters. Otherwise they will be termed as anti nationals, Italians and what not.

the new breed of individual worshipers. :drag:

Someone compared this to Jalianwala Bag tragedy.Lol I don't think they used Machine Guns & mortars yesterday in Ramlila grounds!Nor were 1000+ people killed.

Nopes they didn't use mortars and machine guns but they sure planned and attacked innocent people demonstrating peacefully but hey they did use lathis and tear gas ;)

And i seriously though farmers suicides were due to monsoon failures, micro finance failures, lack of market exposure, middle men etc.

Are you for real? This lady is presiding over the most corrupt government in Indian history.

Why should she allow any fair inquiry?

Do you think she is stupid that she will agree to Ramdev and Hazare's demand for a strong Lokpal?

If BJP supports a good cause, is it a problem ? They may have stashed money but what does that have to do with the topic discussed.
If it is for political mileage, which may be true, why did the congress initially concede all the demands ? Why were they running to the airport to receive him. I am sure you wont answer my questions.

So Baba should only teach yoga. Why then did Dr. Abdul Kalam become president leaving his profession of missile building ? Get out of your narrow frame. Each citizen has a right to express what he / she thinks and a right to peaceful protest against the government. That is why we are a democracy. That is the main difference between a dictatorship and a democracy.

congress bureau of investigation is doing allright to hide her .. dont u forget bofors case.. how it was closed by CBI when there was clear evidence of her involvment..

Rajiv gandhi had said I send 1 rs but only 10 paisa reach to poor man... who is accountable for that ?? Government..nahhhh i dont think so

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom