What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

It's not about causes, it's about fundamental rights of individuals in a democracy, today you don't support his cause of whatever, tommorow what if a just cause is crushed by force

Did Baba guarantee you Fundamental rights, ???? I will support fundamental rights through democratic process and by the institutions set up by my Republic of India, not based on some TV popular guy who managed to get few fans by doing stuff for popularity.

My country had enough heroes and will have enough heroes, but not these kind of frauds .

Just causes. ?/

Have you ever protested for some cause? Just because some BABA told lets protest a lot of the government haters jumped behind his back .

What is this in making? Egypt? Is he getting inspired by that?? Is delhi the new tahar square????

Are we in same mess like Middle east??

I agree with your point. Peaceful protest should be allowed. Why do we have laws which asks us to take permission before peacefully gathering?
Why will he amas 65000 strong crowd, calling it yoga shivir?

But I think govt did use a bit excessive force, but we dont know the ground situation. Lathicharge in India is routine.

LOL technicalities, doesn't the same applies to Raja's, Maran's, Kalmadi's and co.

seems like you got prove yourself to be an angel to fight devils in our country!!

Did Baba guarantee you Fundamental rights, ???? I will support fundamental rights through democratic process and by the institutions set up by my Republic of India, not based on some TV popular guy who managed to get few fans by doing stuff for popularity.

My country had enough heroes and will have enough heroes, but not these kind of frauds .

which heros..sachin , salman or ...?

they will not come forward , everyone has their personal intrests above all....

Warrant, Each person can hold on to his opinion however stupid the opinion may be. That is a fundamental right too.

Just causes. ?/

Have you ever protested for some cause? Just because some BABA told lets protest a lot of the government haters jumped behind his back .

What is this in making? Egypt? Is he getting inspired by that?? Is delhi the new tahar square????

again.. u dont have understanding of how democracy work...

baba ramdev is indian and has fundamental rights... which is wrongfully violated by congress and what a bout the thousands of people who came across from all part of india.. what about their fundamental rights??

britishers were better than this government who didn't use to attack peacefull gathering at night.. shameful

Just like Baba Ramdev has the right to protest the government has the right to break protests.

A peaceful protest broken by force. Why did the Government initiate talks and send cabinet ministers to the airport ? So when you have disagreement you use force ?

Just causes. ?/

Freedom of speech is my Fundamental rights (and so is Baba's) and I don't need you or GOI to tell me that, it is guaranteed by the Indian constitution of the same Republic of India you are talking about. India is not the property of corrupt congress netas and goons. Egypt and Tahar Square happened because democratic rights of common people were trampled upon by the power holders (the same what your beloved congress did today)

Someone compared this to Jalianwala Bag tragedy.Lol I don't think they used Machine Guns & mortars yesterday in Ramlila grounds!Nor were 1000+ people killed.

Yeah same I was gonna say .
BJP didnt even win single seat in Tamil Nadu .
Their stronghold Rajasthan is now in the hands of Congress .
Punjab is losing in the hands of Congress coz of Akali Dal .
Shiv sena is dead in Maharashtra .

Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh are lone powerhouse of BJP now
agreed ..i am from punjab...people here are seriously fed up the corruption wind blown by the akalidal and bjp..recently a bjp state level minister was caught in a scandal..i dont think they can even win 5 seats in punjab from now onwards..esp with roudy sUkhbir badal coming as a CM........CONGRESS in punjab is much better ...even at national level although it is mainly their regional allies who are caught in corruption..and ofcourse most of them are removed from there chairs and some are in jail....congress , i am not saying is clean ..but still a far better alternative..

Black money stolen from poor? hahaha

So they were rich and few stole it from their house? Or lets say few of the money these black money makers got from abroad belonged to the poor or lets say the money meant for distrubuting among poor was taken by them or should i say the money meant for development on schemes meant to alieviniete poverty was cut off by politicians of the states ( even ruled by congress, BJP) and all ???

You defince black money , i will explain my point based on that (its easier that way)

Huge work for people...., like what??? shall i sleep on floor even while i can afford a huge bed and say its for people?? will u call me a baba? :whistle:

I am talking about money looted from the people of India. On one side we have Sonia's stolen billions and on the other we have farmers committing suicide, and poor patients paying bribes for treatment in government hospitals.

Obviously the situation is exploited by Maoists and unscrupulous evangelists preying on souls.

Back
Top Bottom