What's new

Baba Ramdeb threaten to arms traning to supporters .

you are missing my point , both English and regional language adopted for better understanding and easier grasp of complex scientific subjects.Thats what Ramdev is also demanding.

It'll help not just student , but also older ppl to learn science and relate to it without hassle.
Science hasn't reached large section of society since they find it impossible learn theories written in foreign language. Take for instance We don't publish scientific fictions in regional languages . Now we why .

Science fiction is written and published by private enterprises, not some govt agency. If there is a market, as you are suggesting, there will be regional language books. In fact I read them in regional languages.

This whole regional language issue is settled long back, dont know why peole keep saying the same thing.

Poor chap, this baba ramdev. He should not have entered into political arena. He was adored & respected by people across India, across all religion. Now? His credibility has gone, he is a branded "saffron" leader.

He has himself bracketed himself along with scumb@gs like Digvijay singh, MM Joshi, Lalu, Sitaram yechury, Ashok singhal & Gandgi (read gandhi) family.

Yog is not only about restraining your body, but your mind too. He has lost his mind..

Read some history if you could ,.... it was sadhu and sanyasis of north India who resisted and fought against a Barbaric invader Timur Lane and managed to block further advacnces into to the Gangetic plains.

Even during the British raj , there was Sanyasi Revolt against the east indian company of Bengal.

most of the baba ideas are not workable.
they are more emotional rather than practical in nature.
he is emotional man
and he should keep his emotions in this critical time.
and avoid giving childish statement . I am sure he will do that.
he needs to go back and start thing new strategy that will be more practical.
but anyhow he successfully shown that how incapable our current government is. how lightly they deal with delicate matter
first they had given undue importance to baba.
and after than break all limit of cruelity to allowed lathi charge in inncoent janta. even in this moment if anybody is supporting congress than he can not be true indian. jago india jago

Science fiction is written and published by private enterprises, not some govt agency. If there is a market, as you are suggesting, there will be regional language books. In fact I read them in regional languages.

This whole regional language issue is settled long back, dont know why peole keep saying the same thing.

BTW Kapil Sibal had readily agreed to Ramdev's demand introduce regional languages in technical colleges.

It was the nightmare issue of black money that killed the negotiations.

+1.

Baba Ramdev = Bhagat singh of Modern India.

Congressis are proving their loyalty to british masters, by using police forces on masses of India and painting all of them as communal forces. If so, why Anna Hajare protests were banned from Jantar Mantar? ..now he is RSS too?

Its plain and simple - Ramdev was threat to Congress votebank, not to India. That's why he was attacked.

Now I fully understand why Naxalism is growing in so many Indian states. One of main reason behind Orissa riots was Christian missionaries(approved by Sonia Gandhi camp) were spreading hate propagandas against Hindu gods, religion in the localities. :tdown:

If Ramdev takes up armed movement, I am with him. We need freedom from Italian mafia who has hijacked this country. :tup:
Bhagat is a freedom fighter who gave up his life for the sake of his country but this guy is a greedy nuthead Bhagat singh didn'y asked for fees worth lacs for the services to his country.

@shaktiman2010,

I completely agree wit you .

There isn't a single country in the world which is rich and prosperous ,at the sometime uses a language thats not native to the country.I'm sure its never going happen to future also.

But over many decades we have created powerful class of people that are not proficient in their own native languages and sh** scared to down grade use of English, the language they are comfortable in.

Bhagat is a freedom fighter who gave up his life for the sake of his country but this guy is a greedy nuthead Bhagat singh didn'y asked for fees worth lacs for the services to his country.

Okay, But he did't force anyone to take Yoga classes , did he?

I don't understand whats fcuking argument.

You have problem with RamDev for reason i can only guess, its all right .

You have no right to call him a nuthead,greedy or other personal gibe without any substantial evidence to back your claims.

If you still continue to do that as you did in the above post ,its simply because its you who is actual nut job .

Actually that happened for over 2 centuries, when British created a slave class of English speaking elites, who even after Independence support their Gora masters. And biggest supporters of Goras and their English are in Corporate India and media. If you can't speak english properly, you are seen as backward. This is worst case of slavish mentality in Independent India. aek thoo on these chu*tiya brand of Indians!

If these indian English speakers open their mouth , even a street kid of Bronx know he isn't native .

Back
Top Bottom