What's new

Azm-e-Nau: Spotted an F-16

I here in coimbatore,daily see mig-21

I see tens of Mig 29s and Su30 MKIs daily over Adampur. See them taking off and landing and even maneuvering in the sky.

Never felt excited enough to create a thread about it. :blink:

guys it very rare to see any kind of fighter jet in my area and any way i was not just booasting i was asking if any on knows (person related to PAF ) if the jet was involved in azam e nau
also again today i herd two jets flying over simultaneously didnt saw them i m just courious if the base near lahore is hosting th vipers for any exercise or is the jets r frm sargoda?

sir MK is right,this is everyones right to describe what he has seen or not.
so here's mine.im 23 year old and i have never seen an f16 in my entire life.i lived in Punjab near Multan for 15 years and experienced watching DOG FIGHT GAMES just over my head b/w f-7,f-6 and mirages for almost 6-7 years.then i moved to Karachi hoping one day will see f16 flying around but i've hardly seen f7 and mirages a few times in eight years, F16 TO DOOR KE BAT HAI.:disagree:
yeah jumbos can be seen,cuz Jinnah terminal is just out side my bellcony.
even in HIGH MARKS ive seen only two mirage5 just two times in a whole month.
BAD BAD LUCK :cray:

so here's mine.im 23 year old and i have never seen an f16 in my entire life.i lived in Punjab near Multan for 15 years and experienced watching DOG FIGHT GAMES just over my head b/w f-7,f-6 and mirages for almost 6-7 years.then i moved to Karachi hoping one day will see f16 flying around but i've hardly seen f7 and mirages a few times in eight years, F16 TO DOOR KE BAT HAI.:disagree:

Danger Zone Definitely a bad luck for you. I am also live near to Multan If some one Heard Kahror Pacca (2 late foreign Minsters Mr. Naser Razvi and Mr. Sadiq Khan Kanju) were from my Town. In 1995 or 1996 i think i experienced the PAF fighter jet having excersize over my Town skies. It was fantastic experience as i want to become a fighter Pilot but due to an accident i broke my arm and can become fighter pilot. But still till now if i saw fighter Jet it catch me like a magnet.
I saw many 6 September's shows. Traveled to Islamabad to see F-16. I saw F-15 in Saudi Arabia mostly daily basis, Harrier also as i was living near Taif air base. It was fun.
I saw some U.A.E air show which was again a very nice experience.

I would like to say to Fighter pilots" You Jet fighter pilots are the most attractive or can say sexist (forgive me the for sexy word) people when sitting in Cockpit"
:pakistan::pakistan::smitten:

Bad luck indeed.

Because I live in the Nazimabad (Karachi), Masroor base is just 13 km towards the southwest ... and sighting of Mirages has been almost a daily affair for almost the last 30 years I have been living there.

Occassionally we also get to see F-7s. However I have seen F-16s on the ground and in Aerial display during 6th September festivities back in the late 80's at the Faisal base.

Just felt like sharing ... like everyone.

Regards

Danger Zone Definitely a bad luck for you. I am also live near to Multan If some one Heard Kahror Pacca (2 late foreign Minsters Mr. Naser Razvi and Mr. Sadiq Khan Kanju) were from my Town. In 1995 or 1996 i think i experienced the PAF fighter jet having excersize over my Town skies. It was fantastic experience as i want to become a fighter Pilot but due to an accident i broke my arm and can become fighter pilot. But still till now if i saw fighter Jet it catch me like a magnet.
I saw many 6 September's shows. Traveled to Islamabad to see F-16. I saw F-15 in Saudi Arabia mostly daily basis, Harrier also as i was living near Taif air base. It was fun.
I saw some U.A.E air show which was again a very nice experience.

I would like to say to Fighter pilots" You Jet fighter pilots are the most attractive or can say sexist (forgive me the for sexy word) people when sitting in Cockpit"
:pakistan::pakistan::smitten:

ur right bro,sorry to hear about ur accident....listen,i lived in vehari and those fighter jets that ive seen in young age come from THINGEE AIR BASE b/w Multan and vehari.and yes 1995-96 was the year of some dog fight exercises.i was very young at that time probably 9 years old but i knew about every single fighter aircraft of PAF and when ever i listen to sound i rush towards the open ground with sun glasses.:P
and i ve seen a few exercises in 99 and 2001-2 too.
that was GREAT EXPERIENCE just love it:smitten:

I was in Rawalpindi when HM started and used to rush to the roof of my relatives house whenever i heard the jets :-). My cousins made fun of me for that and offered to arrange a permanent sitting and sleeping place on the roof for me. Although i only managed to see F-7s it was fun as i've always been crazy about fighter jets and PAF.

I see tens of Mig 29s and Su30 MKIs daily over Adampur. See them taking off and landing and even maneuvering in the sky.

Never felt excited enough to create a thread about it. :blink:

Buddy I live in pune near lohgaon air base. The grand home of MKI's. I see MKI's flying everyday, that too multiple times. It makes very less noise as compared to the horrific loud jaguars and migs.

in karachi during the wake of pak-india war in 2001 or 2002, i used to see lots of f-16 daily passing through my home(which is close to airport, they were so low that i could see the bottom in a great detail, it produced a freakin loud noice too. they were bloody fast as the passenger planes pass frequently. i used to see them both land and take off in both days and nights. in the big garden of my home i use to lye down the grass and watch them in amazement as they were so frequent those days.

waaaoooo you are so cool dude!

ahaha

When im on vacation in my fatherland Turkey at the village near konya(about 70km away).
I see everday cobras and military airplanes, F4 and f16 flying over my house..
Probaly from konya military base(third main air base for turkish air force and main base of turkish aerobatic team).

commonly it is motherland, but are you a commie here??? lol, love of your country makes you a commie lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom