What's new

Azhar Mashwani abducted by Pak Army

Asim Munir is a total patwari mindset. One can imagine, he was appointed by Shareef / Zardari and recommended by Bajwa. Mohsin Naqvi went along with him in KSA even before he was made puppet CM, the anti-PTI journalists keep brainwashing him. He is not going to mend his ways. He will forcefully use all the hard power against PTI. Law & constitution is being torned apart, SC is being trolled and their decisions are being thrown into dustbin. While largest political party members are being beaten, abducted and tortured. Never could have imagined such sorry state of Pakistan a year ago.

Sir all I am saying is people are quick to point fingers. Army and intel are blindly blamed for everything. Later this bandwagoning develops into insecurity and fear of getting abducted for defaming these institutions.

I am looking at all this from the POV of hybrid warfare.

Of course. My point was that just about everybody here is pointing blindly, and some feel better pointing in a completely opposite direction than others, but both are equally irrational and blinded to reality. Tsk, Tsk. :D

When a person like me knew Asim muneer was lobbying behind the scene to get promoted by PDM govt, how did IK with all his resources didn’t knew about it. If he did why he failed to act before COAS promotion.

IK is surrounded by idiots or he is dumb enough not to act on time. Before it was during Haji and VONC and now Hafiz whiskey promotion.

They still love the army with significant sympathies
Wrong - they dont want to make any effort that conflicts with their immediate priorities. And if that means any effort that will make them lose what they have they wont do.

راجپوت نیک ہوے تے مار دیو
کشمیری کوجا ہوئے تے مار دیو
، گجر سیانا ہوے تے مار دیو

جٹ سوہنا ہوئے تے مار دیو
، شیخ سخی ہوئے تے مار دیو۔
تے فوجی جتھے ہوے مار دیو۔
@Maula Jatt , you're gonna take this shit?

When a person like me knew Asim muneer was lobbying behind the scene to get promoted by PDM govt, how did IK with all his resources didn’t knew about it. If he did why he failed to act before COAS promotion.

IK is surrounded by idiots or he is dumb enough not to act on time. Before it was during Haji and VONC and now Hafiz whiskey promotion.

Earlier people was not believing that Fauji corporation is real mafia, they were saying that only Bajwa is traitor. Appointment of Hafiz Whisky have destroyed that myth. IMO, it's good for Pakistan in long run.

Dont want give this a racist card.

But mashwani tribes joined the british against punjabi sikhs becausw so many of them were slaughtered repeatedly

Problem is what will IK do when in.power?

If he arrests all the retired army men like erdogan did then this may stop otherwisw if he ignores it like ganja it will continue for ever

How about an indefinite hunger strike against the policies of your Govt? It is more peaceful without impacting any loss of life to the public property or even PTI workers too? And also, Non Violent protest has more value and vibe that can bring more attention from outside Pakistan too??

Hunger strike against PDM and establishment? Chances of success is 0.
No western government cares about democracy in Pakistan. They know they have Pakistan generals who will sell their mother for USD.

Only chance of success is from within. Bye elections, attack on Khan and his constant support has establishment on the back foot. A traitor is always scared and now it’s time for people of Pakistan to visit GHQ and corp commander houses. There is not enough police to stop the masses

I protest against such attitude of public. They are the protectors of the state. If they were taking someone, it meant there was an existential threat to the country.

People must allow such pick-ups.. in fact they should provide one-for-one free. In this case, they should have given the terrorist's wife to the patriots as a trophy.

Shame on the awam that doesn't know about their saviors.. lanat

These Faujeet bastards and their PDM whores are really showing us their true, rabid dog selves and why Pakistan’s survival depends on demolishing the structures that keep these fascist anti-democracy traitors in power.
Have only read in books atrocities by Ayub and Bhutto..
This one by criminal Hafiz has crossed both. Hafiz is worse than Sisi, Kim Jog-Un.

I never believed we will see this kind of ghunda Gardi by army.

If he arrests all the retired army men like erdogan did then this may stop otherwisw if he ignores it like ganja it will continue for ever
Purge is a must, otherwise all this is in vain. Not just Army, the whole establishment Turkish style. Policy and procedures needs to be reviewed and rewritten.

Have only read in books atrocities by Ayub and Bhutto..
This one by criminal Hafiz has crossed both. Hafiz is worse than Sisi, Kim Jog-Un.

I never believed we will see this kind of ghunda Gardi by army.
its not your fault sir

bengalis have faced it 2 decades
then blochis faced it many decades
pashtoons faced it many decades
sindhis faced it many decades
its first time punjab faced it . thats why eyes are wide opened

shocked-eyes-wide-open.gif

Back
Top Bottom