What's new

Azhar Mashwani abducted by Pak Army

Imagine they are monitoring this site also and they find the people who were advocating for separatism when they arrive in Pakistan....

Many people were saying it openly and had profile pictures insinuating such 😭
Yup I said it before make sure you don't disclose your identity as you will be picked up if you come to Pakistan

Pakistan is officially north Korea..I wonder when will they shut down the internet that's coming next

Government denies that it has arrested him, so it is government's responsibility to trace him out.

Government denies this.
Jeez that's bad news..poor guy is now in a ditch somewhere like all the other missing persons

We should do ghaibna nimaz jinaza..

The unfortunate thing is no one will even find his body

yeh bhsdi ka propaganda master phir aa gia ha , tu aagar business man hota to aik message ka 20 Rs laita PMLN sa ? :lol:

Main ne kab kaha main businessman hoon??

Aur jo baki 1000 banda pakra hai without a warrant or without a case, what about that? Un ko to police nay hi pakra aap mausoof ki hakoomat nay.

Those 1000 can and should file a case against government for abduction and court can order for their production.

Pakistani’s are their own biggest enemy. Namalom afrad, Punjab police and majority of Army men will retire in this country. There children will face the same issues Khan is trying to address. These people are not from a ruling class, they can’t afford foreign education or medical assistance but refuse to take a stand for themselves.

Pakistani generals living in major cities their kids in foreign lands are trying to in-slave middle to lower middle class by using the people from same social class. I wonder if these guys ever think for a second why can’t their kids get higher education or live a decent life. That what needs to be highlighted by PTI.

Pakistani’s are their own biggest enemy. Namalom afrad, Punjab police and majority of Army men will retire in this country. There children will face the same issues Khan is trying to address. These people are not from a ruling class, they can’t afford foreign education or medical assistance but refuse to take a stand for themselves.

Pakistani generals living in major cities their kids in foreign lands are trying to in-slave middle to lower middle class by using the people from same social class. I wonder if these guys ever think for a second why can’t their kids get higher education or live a decent life. That what needs to be highlighted by PTI.
WRONG.

All these people will make millions

Have you seen roa Anwar for example is grade 17. He should be able to afford a Honda 70 but The guy has mansions in Dubai.

All the generals the police chiefs and inspectors etc profit from the system hence why they are keeping the system.

Your assumption are misplaced

Pakistani’s are their own biggest enemy. Namalom afrad, Punjab police and majority of Army men will retire in this country. There children will face the same issues Khan is trying to address. These people are not from a ruling class, they can’t afford foreign education or medical assistance but refuse to take a stand for themselves
Perfect opportunity for the enemy to represent PA as rogue army. PTI must apprehend these men later and trial them.

WRONG.

All these people will make millions

Have you seen roa Anwar for example is grade 17. He should be able to afford a Honda 70 but The guy has mansions in Dubai.

All the generals the police chiefs and inspectors etc profit from the system hence why they are keeping the system.

Your assumption are misplaced
I wasn’t talking about Generals or police chiefs. I am talking about the grunts who are following orders like deaf dumb and blind. That’s why I said , generals will retire and live in major cities while their kids get foreign education. You can add police chiefs in that also but the people doing ground work will live and die in this country facing same issues .

Perfect opportunity for the enemy to represent PA as rogue army. PTI must apprehend these men later and trial them.

Arresting “order followers “ won’t do much change. Have to arrest the top cream and educate and change the culture of how and which ”orders” one should follow. Until we have rule of law and actually put top cream behind jail for their crime nothing will change

I have a sick feeling, Azhar may not come out of this alive. Just like Arshad Sharif, he will be made a cautionary tale for others.

:(

The way judge adjourned his hearing till tomorrow even knowing the urgency.

I have a sick feeling, Azhar may not come out of this alive. Just like Arshad Sharif, he will be made a cautionary tale for others.

:(
Doubt it, or he may be found on roadside critically injured.

Back
Top Bottom