What's new

Azerbaijan's Growing Military Cooperation With Pakistan

They are paid billions by the US in military supplies for their relations with Israel and turning a blind eye to its crimes. Israel and India have cooperated and planned attacks on Pakistani nuclear facilities and is India's closest partner in the Middle East. Even if you dont 'support' Palestine it is a major threat to Pakistan.

Its in their country interest and that what matters, emotions are irrelevant

;)

Its relations to Israel is dangerous for Pakistan, also its not worth allying with just because Turkey supports it against Armenia.

although i support turks and azeri people but its open secret that thier countries are infiltrated by zion masquarding as muslims ruling them.

Jordan has relations with Israel , Egypt has relations with Israel, Morocco has relations with Israel, turkey now going back to normal, if there is no danger to them being next door even Saudis do not officially has relations but will not bother to be adversary

that because those countries are infiltrated rothschild zion agnts. i stick by god saying in the quran if you are friends with them, then you are one of them.

one of the few bulks in Turkish national security structure

That means Russian-Armenian alliance is worthless ? Armenia isn't Armenia, its Russia in it genomes.
Pls forget your red lines , eridicated so often from great powers.

Look fighting with Israel for now is think able but after Trump takes office it is going to become necessity. USA will move the embassy to Jerusalem and there will no option left. Either we will have to give on the idea of Palestine and Masjid-e-Aqsa but I don't think any Muslim can tolerate that so we are left with few options. Currently the stage is set in favor of Israel because of USA new move and it is also set in favor of Palestine. Syria is broken a wast land that is calling for intervention and the reason of bringing peace can be used to build up force near Israel and then exploit the situation for Palestine.

They are paid billions by the US in military supplies for their relations with Israel and turning a blind eye to its crimes. Israel and India have cooperated and planned attacks on Pakistani nuclear facilities and is India's closest partner in the Middle East. Even if you dont 'support' Palestine it is a major threat to Pakistan.

Those days are gone. Pakistan is a different country now.

The thread is for pak Azar mil. cooperation please stick to the mil cooperation and donot bring your personal likes and dislikes and Palestine and other issues

Recommend to open. New thread for those interested in Palestine and ME challenges and issues

With due respect

Back
Top Bottom