What's new

Azerbaijani fighter taught a lesson to Indian opponent

God sake Injians never learn. Roar like a lion - until the moment of truth and combat begins. Then whimper like a pu$$Y cat. There is the odd 1 that flourishes - after all there is 1.2 billion of them......
not 1.2 but 1.4B you missing the whole population of Pak :)

Lol. Did anyone notice the tiddy was complaining to the referee? Typical when someone delivers them a beat down.

Same as surrr Pakistan aap ke F16 use kerke humari maar raha hai:lol:

Lol who TF brings literal midgets on dumbed out weight categories son, them people will be beaten by the dude like a rag doll
Or else plenty of midgets doing thier stuff and winning world titles
You can't really expect people in lower weight categories competing with people from higher weight categories so there's a reason for that.
No Indian ever come close to creating as much star power, legacy or impact in audiences around the globe, a lot of people in west would know this guy, never saw an Indian boxer like that?
Amir Khan is a Britisher with Pakistani origin. Frankly, I didn't know about him because I don't follow professional boxing. He certainly seems to have won quite a few titles but when I tried to search for famous professional boxers, I couldn't see his name.
King of martial arts, Bruce Lee, was also one of Gama's biggest fans
AhmedBux.PNG

And another 6 feet one from 1900s who was famous around the globe for his wrestling prowess
One mean legacy
Again, I too didn't know about him but I'm a bit skeptical on how Bruce Lee would've followed his diet considering that wrestling is way too different from martial arts and would logically require a different kind of diet. Regardless, he was born in Indian Punjab in Amritsar😆

Also, during his time, there was no 'professional wrestling' as such. Once the Western nations picked up the sport, people from subcontinent lost their dominance (but India still wins medals in wrestling), very similar to what happened in hockey (although now India won bronze in Olympics in hockey).
Who in popular imagination even know the guys you mentioned in contemrary era? Like seriously who even know Thier names
Everyone in the world would know the guys I mentioned (except for the short guy) atleast during the time when they were fighting, people around the globe took intrests in Thier fights, they are on TV shows or magazines of Thier times
You are restricting your imagination to people who follow the sport. I didn't know either of them until now. Your assumption of everyone knowing these guys is an overstretch.

Also, go through my original response where I stated that India is superior to Pakistan in Kabaddi in response to one of your posts. In fact, Iran is India's biggest rival not Pakistan even though Kabaddi has been hugely popular in both India and Pakistan.

this one ....
for gold, commonwealth
1.5 minutes
He overturned the opponent within the first 10 seconds😲. After all, Sushil has won 2 medals at the Olympics.

that odd one is also from north-west india or historical Punjab region :lol:
kill me dude, out of so many people billions of people one or 2 good wrestlers come out of the less than 2% pop region (cause no world class boxer or MMA guy from india)
even here they are mostly some very short or low weight category cause its not very competitive
It all depends on the popularity of the sport in a particular region. If you are referring to wrestling, then it's quite popular in Northwest India particularly in states like Punjab and Haryana but it's quite popular in Maharashtra as well. In fact, Hind Kesari has been won most by wrestlers from Maharashtra because it's very popular in our region(there is Maharashtra Kesari as well). So it all depends on how popular the sport is.

2018 Maharashtra Kesari winner Bala Rafik Shaikh defeating a Georgian wrestler.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom