What's new

Azerbaijan-Turkey to hold joint military exercise

If armenia gives back Karabağ we would end blockade and they won't die from starvation and wouldn't have to flee their country. This would benefit armenia even more.

Armenians will never give up their land, Kharabakh. Its still their land, and they will fight for it.

Aliyev words:

With words but if necessary with force.

Pakistan & India have fought 2 wars over Kashmir & numerous skirmishes since the beginning; we claim Kashmir & control (37%) of it on the basis that it was a Muslim Majority area & should have gone to Pakistan in '47 & because many Kashmiris, in '47, wanted to join Pakistan. India claims & controls (43%) of Kashmir on the basis that the Ruler of Kashmir choose to join India instead, though this is disputed & Kashmir is hence an integral part of India.

Neither us nor them are willing to compromise on any 'territory' that we control.

The Pakistani President General Pervaiz Musharaf came up with a compromise solution in the early to mid 2000s to make the borders that divide Pakistani administered Kashmir & Indian administered Kashmir, as irrelevant; with free movement from Kashmiris on both side to each other's lands, trade, pulling back the troops from those areas & allowing self-rule to either of those Kashmiris to manage their own affairs as they see it fit without any interference from Pakistan or India but without changing the 'de-jure' status of Our Kashmir being Pakistani territory & their Kashmir remaining Indian territory.

Unfortunately this plan, though on the verge of agreement, couldn't take root due to domestic political problems in Pakistan.

Do you think such a compromise solution could be achieved between Azerbaijan & Armenia with respect to the disputed region ?

Pakistan & India have fought 2 wars over Kashmir & numerous skirmishes since the beginning; we claim Kashmir & control (37%) of it on the basis that it was a Muslim Majority area & should have gone to Pakistan in '47 & because many Kashmiris, in '47, wanted to join Pakistan. India claims & controls (43%) of Kashmir on the basis that the Ruler of Kashmir choose to join India instead, though this is disputed & Kashmir is hence an integral part of India.

Neither us nor them are willing to compromise on any 'territory' that we control.

The Pakistani President General Pervaiz Musharaf came up with a compromise solution in the early to mid 2000s to make the borders that divide Pakistani administered Kashmir & Indian administered Kashmir, as irrelevant; with free movement from Kashmiris on both side to each other's lands, trade, pulling back the troops from those areas & allowing self-rule to either of those Kashmiris to manage their own affairs as they see it fit without any interference from Pakistan or India but without changing the 'de-jure' status of Our Kashmir being Pakistani territory & their Kashmir remaining Indian territory.

Unfortunately this plan, though on the verge of agreement, couldn't take root due to domestic political problems in Pakistan.

Do you think such a compromise solution could be achieved between Azerbaijan & Armenia with respect to the disputed region ?

I believe situation is different, armenia is surrounded badly.

If armenia gives back Karabağ we would end blockade and they won't die from starvation and wouldn't have to flee their country. This would benefit armenia even more.

turkmen, you seem unfamiliar with the issue. Azerbaijan's blockade is useless, as Azerbaijan exports practically nothing but oil. And Armenia already has a program that satisfies its energy needs. Furthermore, emigration from Armenia is due to lack of jobs, not "starvation".

I believe situation is different, armenia is surrounded badly.

Lol worse than Azerbaijan? Russia-Armenia-Iran. Who is truly sorrounded?

Yes it is achievable. There is not currently, or ever, a law stating that Azeri IDP may not return to Karabakh. The are free to do so, but are obstructed by Azerbaijani Armed Forces. Nobody in Armenia denis the historical Muslim precense in Karabakh. However, Azerbaijan has proven their intolerance of Armenian people and therefore Karabakh must remain Armenian land. That is why Javakh (historically Armenian but currently Georgian) was never retaken: because Georgians did not kill Armenians You seen, Karabakh was taken because there was no other choice.

Are you familiar with the murdering of Gurgen Margaryan?

turkmen, you seem unfamiliar with the issue. Azerbaijan's blockade is useless, as Azerbaijan exports practically nothing but oil. And Armenia already has a program that satisfies its energy needs. Furthermore, emigration from Armenia is due to lack of jobs, not "starvation".

Lol worse than Azerbaijan? Russia-Armenia-Iran. Who is truly sorrounded?

Russia-Armenia-iran blockades Türkiye-azerbaycan? Lol no however Türkiye and Azerbaycan blockade armenia which results in Armenia becoming very poor and isolated.

Russia-Armenia-iran blockades Türkiye-azerbaycan? Lol no however Türkiye and Azerbaycan blockade armenia which results in Armenia becoming very poor and isolated.

There is no "Turkey Azerbaijan." When was the last time Turkey and Azerbaijan cooperated on the non-commercial sphere? NEVER. Turkey closed border w/ Armenia because of Genocide issues. There is no cooperation like between Russia-Armenia.

Turkey abandoned you in '93 they will do it again I promise.

Aliyev words:

With words but if necessary with force.

You don't have to be Armenian to see true nature of Aliyev. He makes Sargsyan look like a saint.

@Kajutyun : No I'm not familiar with it !

But I do know this that when two competing forces are pitted against each other they each have the tendency of embellishing their narratives with nationalistic rhetoric, so I think I'd need to understand this topic a bit more to find out what really happened there ! Thats exactly what happens in the Indo-Pak context.

Cheers man & nice talking to you !

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no "Turkey Azerbaijan." When was the last time Turkey and Azerbaijan cooperated on the non-commercial sphere? NEVER. Turkey closed border w/ Armenia because of Genocide issues. There is no cooperation like between Russia-Armenia.

You don't have to be Armenian to see true nature of Aliyev. He makes Sargsyan look like a saint.

Russia has close ties with Turkey. So we can say it abandons Armenia. Armenians are straving in Armenia. Nobody cares about Armenia, you are already second worse economy in the world. In the future it might sacrifice Armenia to Turks for better relationship.

@Kajutyun : No I'm not familiar with it !

But I do know this that when two competing forces are pitted against each other they each have the tendency of embellishing their narratives with nationalistic rhetoric, so I think I'd need to understand this topic a bit more to find out what really happened there ! Thats exactly what happens in the Indo-Pak context.

Cheers man & nice talking to you !

Please read the second half of this article (explaining the issue)
Scandal erupts around Safarov

Russia has close ties with Turkey. So we can say it abandons Armenia. Armenians are straving in Armenia. Nobody cares about Armenia, you are already second worse economy in the world. In the future it might sacrifice Armenia to Turks for better relationship.

Mr. "Turkey/Azerbaijan share no border" believes that Turkey and Russia are close....not surprised. Are you aware that, when Erdogan phoned Putin and declared the Turkish Army is prepared to establish no-fly zone in Syria, Putin said "Turkish army entering Syria is like Turkish Army entering Moscow"?

Russia HATES Turkey. Prosperous trade is NOT indicative of political relations.

^^^^^^^

Yup that issue according to ''Aydinlik'' newspaper,i guess you know about Putin visited only Turkiye when he was ill at last december,nuclear reactor deal between Turkiye & Russia also check about Rosoboronexport & Aselsan aggrements at last IDEF,i dont add other aggrements between two countries btw.

^^^^^^^

Yup that issue according to ''Aydinlik'' newspaper,i guess you know about Putin visited only Turkiye when he was ill at last december,nuclear reactor deal between Turkiye & Russia also check about Rosoboronexport & Aselsan aggrements at last IDEF,i dont add other aggrements between two countries btw.
It is very possible that Russia is using Armenian nation as a disposable card. Russian Turkish alliance is too much worth for Russia to be sacrificed for a couple of loud obnoxious Armenians. They shouldn't say that this is not possible. In ww1, Russia abandoned Armenian forces in east Turkey to retreat. Russians don't like Armenians and don't have a bound with them, they may do it again, do another retreat for greater good for Russia and that will solve Karabakh conflict. That is when Russia steps aside, the conflict will be over within a week. Azerbaijan will make sure that it will not take longer than that.

^^^^^^

I wont say Russia likes or hate X country mate but aggrements between two countries are pretty clear even same for Russia & Azerbaijan aggrements about military and trade.

^^^^^^^

Wtf....I have no idea what you write. Just type it in Turkish and stick it in Google Translate next time.....

It is very possible that Russia is using Armenian nation as a disposable card. Russian Turkish alliance is too much worth for Russia to be sacrificed for a couple of loud obnoxious Armenians. They shouldn't say that this is not possible. In ww1, Russia abandoned Armenian forces in east Turkey to retreat. Russians don't like Armenians and don't have a bound with them, they may do it again, do another retreat for greater good for Russia and that will solve Karabakh conflict. That is when Russia steps aside, the conflict will be over within a week. Azerbaijan will make sure that it will not take longer than that.

We don't share a border with Azerbaijan any more.

@Ulytau: Russian-Azerbaijani relations are deteriorating. Are you aware of the Gabala rader station issue? Besides, Russia never did any favors to Azerbaijan, only sold them weapons. There is no strategic alliance like Armenia-Russia.

^^^^^^

Yup always beein like that simply check pacts between two countries i believe they wont sell weapons to their enemies too.

Interesting question:
Russia sells arms to Azerbaijan

Why does Turkey not sell arms to Armenia?

This question reveals Russian position in the conflict.

Back
Top Bottom