What's new

Azerbaijan-Turkey to hold joint military exercise

Brilliant cooperation between two brothers. I sincerely hope these two nations join together as well in the future. I wish ebulfez elçibey was still alive.
We don't share a border with Azerbaijan any more.

Nice. Perhaps you guys are now capable of resisting Armenian forces in a future war.

What a joke. The exercises are being held in Baku, which geographically is a far cry from the mountainous conditions of the frontline. Azeris should stick to poetry instead of fighting.

I was sarcastic. But seriously, I don't think a war will be started in the near future. Azeris should indeed stick to poetry and wrestling. Or at least something of our great legacy.

Azerbaycan showed its great civilization and nation in Eurovision to the world. Armenia is unfortunate they are starving very badly, our blockade is working it seems.

Yes, a few km. atatwolf once again shows how ignorant he is about his own country.

How could the Azerbaijan-Armenia conflict be brought to a close ?

What 'framework' could be agreed upon to stop the hostilities once & for all ?

How could the Azerbaijan-Armenia conflict be brought to a close ?

What 'framework' could be agreed upon to stop the hostilities once & for all ?

If armenia gives back Karabağ we would end blockade and they won't die from starvation and wouldn't have to flee their country. This would benefit armenia even more.

Back
Top Bottom