What's new

Azerbaijan, Turkey, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia form Armed Forces of Turkic States

ChineseTiger1986

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
29 January 2013 - 11:18am

Azerbaijan, Turkey, Kyrgyzstan and Mongolia have formed the Armed Forces of Turkic States with a horse as their symbol.

The agreement to form the joint armed forces was signed at a conference of the Association of Law Enforcing Structures of the Military Status of Eurasia on January 23.

The conference was attended by Lieutenant-General Zakir Gasanov, Azerbaijani Interior Minister and Commander of the Internal Forces, Army General Bekir Kalyoncu, Commander of the Turkish Gendarmerie, Colonel Sovetbek Arbayev, Commander of the Kyrgyz Internal Forces, and a delegation from Mongolia.

Azerbaijan, Turkey, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia form Armed Forces of Turkic States | Vestnik Kavkaza

Any picture of the insignia?

takm-logo.jpg

Reminds me little of Ferrari logo.
Jeah I'd expect something more militaristic. Nothing militaristic about this except the background shield. Whatever, I'm more interested about the goals of this organization.

Mongolia are turks? :what:

They are not, then why join a force of that name?

no, mongolians r not turks..but such military org. not found only on the basis of a pure race..so there would be some other non-turk state member like Goergia in ahead..

Becoming patron of that org. will benefit Turkey in economic, int'l policy, diplomcy and military field....So it is good annd logical strategy to be carried out by turkey..

during xiongnu(huns) era nearly 3000 years ago mongols and turks were united. china has built the Great Wall of China because of huns.

Xiongnu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

220px-XiongnuMap.png

We were united before, we are united again.

If you know history, you will understand. Otherwise never mind.

United under a single empire u mean? Mongoloids are a separate race though. Even in that empire it was never near turkey, though turkic people presence was vast.
I am though not sure of the basis of the formation of this org though. They don have a military threat.

Back
Top Bottom