What's new

Azerbaijan, Pakistan hold military co-op meeting

Its your call Doc, I'm just a bit disappointed thats all ! :(
Why?!!! I have explained to you before that there are only a few Azerbaijanis in the forum, and some of them may not enjoy chit chats, don't take it personally ;)

I am not sure if you have been aware of it or not, but recently brazilian airforce chose Grippen between Grippen, Rafael, and F-18. They did a very long study on these three air crafts, and finally I think Sweden has agreed to help them with ToT as well while France didn't, and they purchase Grippen with a much less price than Rafael. I think it would be very good, if Azerbaijan air force could sign such a deal with Saab as well.
Brazil Picks Sweden's Gripen For Its Air Force | Defense News | defensenews.com

Azerbaijan also plans to buy T-50 Golden Eagle which costs more than JF-17 and its a trainer
so I highly believe if Azerbaijan buys new fighter jet it will be a lot more expensive than a trainer

higher than yours

way too expensive
Gripen costs about $60 mil which is a pretty good price for a fighter these days

Azerbaijan gdp 2012 67.2 billion,
Military expenditure (% of GDP) in Azerbaijan was last measured at 4.64 in 2012, according to the World Bank. That is 3.12 billion

Pakistan GDP 2012 231.2 billion,
Military expenditure (% of GDP) in Azerbaijan was last measured at 3.1 in 2012, according to the World Bank. That is 7.17 billion.

Good bull

I dont know what these dudes think of Pakistan and JFT but Pakistan should recognize Armenia.

Azerbaijan gdp 2012 67.2 billion,
Military expenditure (% of GDP) in Azerbaijan was last measured at 4.64 in 2012, according to the World Bank. That is 3.12 billion

Pakistan GDP 2012 231.2 billion,
Military expenditure (% of GDP) in Azerbaijan was last measured at 3.1 in 2012, according to the World Bank. That is 7.17 billion.

Good bull

first I meant money available for weapon purchases
Azerbaijan spends 2-4 billion annually on weapon purchases

its called taking money out of state budget as well
and also the real military budget is between 5-6 billion including the money allocated for defence industry

Back
Top Bottom