Azerbaijan Military Photos & Multimedia

12248bfd14e2372be9ecaee8bdd7c78d.png

da5b60c5f3f45ad73cbd368fda272429.png

d79120704fb7fa4e516252c97aeea983.png

4f8f7f54a80ff36b0c512befd73eb22a.png

7daafcd2b428bf5f3f383d632144e7d9.png

85da1228ade223a250c7be7e393c2459.png

Really nice pics bro!:tup:

Pakistan have to further improve it's relations with Azerbaijan. We can cooporate in diffrent fields from militry to social welfare. As a Muslim country i deeply respect Azerbaijan althoug i would like also that Iran and Azerbaijan shake hands, forgetting the past and looks towards a peacefull future as both are Muslim countries. it will be nice if Pakistan can play any role in all this!

In my personal opinion all the Muslim countries should take a bold step and made an alliance like Nato, EU, i know it's not so easy but we have to think about this.

It is not possible Sergente rehan.

more like it's not necessary!
Azerbaijan is a tiny country with 6 million people. It has no power by itself.
Iran just needs to work with Turkey and that will keep Azerbaijan in check.

Please stay out of this thread with your idiotic posts.

truth hurts buddy
you are nothing w/out your puppet masters, Turkey and the West (Israel and the US).

And kind of ironic that you want me to leave when you come to Iran threads and post separatist propaganda.

truth hurts buddy
you are nothing w/out your puppet masters, Turkey and the West (Israel and the US).

And kind of ironic that you want me to leave when you come to Iran threads and post separatist propaganda.

First of all we are not 6 million we are 45 million. 10 million in Republic of Azerbaijan, 35 million in South Azerbaijan.
Second of all we as a turks have more reputation than iranians.
Third is just look your own history. Every great man is Azerbaijani turk. From Shah Ismail untill Ali Khamenei. And even I dont mention poets, musicians and etc.

To have nuclear bomb is not everything:hang2:

Azerbaijan has lost its 20% territory in war against inferior enemy, Armenia. Then fails in diplomacy by not having close relations with fellow Shia Iran with millions of Iranian Azeris. Russia is double crossing Azerbaijan by getting gas at low prices while supporting Armenia militarily and financially. Still Azerbaijan prefers Russia over Turkey which infuriates Turks. Azerbaijan has close relation with Israel and then expect other Muslims to support them. US does not have ambassador in Azerbaijan for many months due to diplomatic clash between US and Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan military and diplomacy has failed in my view. I support Azerbaijan but I am also very much disappointed with Azerbaijan.

Last edited:
Azerbaijan has lost its 20% territory in war against inferior enemy, Armenia. Then fails in diplomacy by not having close relations with fellow Shia Iran with millions of Iranian Azeris. Russia is double crossing Azerbaijan by getting gas at low prices while supporting Armenia militarily and financially. Still Azerbaijan prefers Russia over Turkey which infuriates Turks. Azerbaijan has close relation with Israel and then expect other Muslims to support them. US does not have ambassador in Azerbaijan for many months due to diplomatic clash between US and Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan military and diplomacy has failed in my view. I support Azerbaijan but I am also very much disappointed with Azerbaijan.

Am I missing something or the inferior army (Armenia) got a major help from Russia when they took that 20%?

Am I missing something or the inferior army (Armenia) got a major help from Russia when they took that 20%?

The Armenian occupation of Azerbaijan territory was before my time so I do not have all the details. It may be like Abkhazia and South Ossetia where rebel groups defeat Georgian army with support of Russia. Nonetheless Armenia is not capable of defeating Azerbaijan militarily, in my view.

Back
Top Bottom