What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Hey Bosnian, are u guys disloyal to the core or what? remember ur ppl's genocide or do we have to remind that to you everyday? Iran assisted you when many of the states you do cheerleading for now turned their backs on you. So please shut it. If you cant talk good its okay, but dont say garbage about a country that helped you to be able to be alive and post on PDF on this day. Dont prove to be among those that are ungrateful. You got a lot of forgotten CHUTZPAH for a Bosnian.

Just because Iran helped a muslim majority country not get wiped out form europe, does not mean that Iran has better air defences than Armenia. As I said, "Republic of Artsakh" had s300 when Iran didn't and was begging 10 years for them.

You can choose to ignore this fact or you can embrace it.

Just because you helped us, does not mean that your leaders are doing a good job. You are being punished as if you already had nuclear weapons, and your leaders choose to leave your population open to destruction and invasion. I like Iran and this makes me sad.

BTW, we would survive whether you helped us or not. We still had pakistan, and even without them, we would still win, but would just have more casualties. And sure my children's grandpa would probably die, but who cares, and on second thought maybe not, it is not us who choose when we die. it is up to the Almighty. No-one in our neighbourhood wants a greater serbia. they never had a chance, we would overcome them sooner or later.

Bosnians don't have chutzpah. We are not jews. We are just rational people and don't delude themselves.

Iranian help to Armenia, if there is any would be disgraceful. Iranian neutrality in this conflict would also be disgraceful. I dont think there would be a single Bosnian in the world that supports Armenia over Azerbaijan.

The only time we would support armenia is if they were fighting Russia or something. Even then, we might support Russia, ethnically and linguistically and culturally they are closer to us lol

Just because Iran helped a muslim majority country not get wiped out form europe, does not mean that Iran has better air defences than Armenia. As I said, "Republic of Artsakh" had s300 when Iran didn't and was begging 10 years for them.

Quite the expert you are. Its not just about sum systems like S-300 out in the open for them to be picked off like that. Iran has an integrated Short, mid and long range air defence system. So stop making laughable jokes. Remeber RQ-170 ? Remember the drone shot down by the Khordad system? They were far superior ina 100 different ways than the Bayraktar, as well as them being stealth. They were operated by the so called best of the best, namely America. So wat happened to them ? They got reversed engineered and put in service, they were shot down and taken of from the skies. So stop saying things that are funnier than the funniest of jokes.

Also, so u think that the Zio Americans wud be hesitating for so long to attack Iran if we had an air defence system worse than the armenians? Get outta here Pal. I talk facts and logic , unlike many on this forum so if u wanna have a go at what i say then i suggest you come with FACTS and Logic, otherwise i will break everything down to the nucleus of logic for yourself and others to witness.
what is *** Bongo ? is that an abuse bro? Im not talking crap. Im talking about remembering and honoring the past. Can they admit Iranians didnt assist them ? then why is there such negativity against it ? People subjected to an unjust genocide are the most vulnerable are they not ? when they get assisted in that do or die situation isnt it honorable to remember those who deserve to be remembered? instead of making statements that are quite funny?

Iran asissted Bosnia unconditionally without any strategic interest, thats why it shudnt be a problem if they are open to commerce to all parties after many years now that the conflict ended. wats wrong with that?

Last edited:
Quite the expert you are. Its not just about sum systems like S-300 out in the open for them to be picked off like that. Iran has an integrated Short, mid and long range air defence system. So stop making laughable jokes. Remeber RQ-170 ? Remember the drone shot down by the Khordad system? They were far superior ina 100 different ways than the Bayraktar, as well as them being stealth. They were operated by the so called best of the best, namely America. So wat happened to them ? They got reversed engineered and put in service, they were shot down and taken of from the skies. So stop saying things that are funnier than the funniest of jokes.

Also, so u think that the Zio Americans wud be hesitating for so long to attack Iran if we had an air defence system worse than the armenians? Get outta here Pal. I talk facts and logic , unlike many on this forum so if u wanna have a go at what i say then i suggest you come with FACTS and Logic, otherwise i will break everything down to the nucleus of logic for yourself and others to witness.

I would be very happy if you were right. I dont want Americans going into Iran and killing a few million people. Which is exactly what many in the US establishment want to do.

As for Iran's capabilities. Well, they are realistically late 1940's early 1950's USA. In terms of engine development, anti aircraft tech, aircraft design, rockets. Nuclear technology, Iran is early 1940's USA.

I wish it weren't so.

Stuxnet virus, wasn't even discovered by Iran. It just destroyed and undermined its nuclear industry until some 14 year old dutch boy discovered it at his home. Its sad, and I wish it were not the case.

Iran has had some excellent success, it did recover that RQ-170 but I would be very careful, it might have a virus to infect more of your industry or it might be some sort of a way to misguide you in your aircraft-drone design. Its very unusual that america loses a drone like that. they might want you to have it.

Iran did shoot down a Global Hawk. This is good, but how stealthy are they? They don't look very stealthy. I don't think Iran's sir defences are very good. when you are begging russia for an obsolete s300 that cyprus and "artshak" has, it says a lot. You have an integrated defence system, but if its integrated with obsolete systems, you really have not very much.

My honest prediction is that Iran's airforce would be wiped out in 24 hours, navy in 12 hours, and air supremacy would be achieved in about 2 weeks. At that point USAF would be flying unchallenged over tehran. I assure you what USA has at its disposal, would make your head spin.

The reason Iran is not invaded already is the massive cost it can impose on the invader. And its ability to destroy the gulf monarchies. (trump rightly said, Saudi would last 2 weeks without american support), As well as its ability to prevent a US military buildup for an invasion. It also has the ability to destroy the US navy in the region with its anti ship missiles. This was proven in the Lebanon war in 2006.

It would take 20 missiles to turn Dubai into somalia. Westerners and capital would flee after the first missile hits. water plant and power station down, UAE surrenders. Iran's 50,000 to 100,000 long range missiles make it a formidable power. Invading or fighting with it in open warfare is just too costly.

But its air defences are terrible. sorry.
what is *** Bongo ? is that an abuse bro? Im not talking crap. Im talking about remembering and honoring the past. Can they admit Iranians didnt assist them ? then why is there such negativity against it ? People subjected to an unjust genocide are the most vulnerable are they not ? when they get assisted in that do or die situation isnt it honorable to remember those who deserve to be remembered? instead of making statements that are quite funny?

Iran asissted Bosnia unconditionally without any strategic interest, thats why it shudnt be a problem if they are open to commerce to all parties after many years now that the conflict ended. wats wrong with that?

None has a problem with Iran. I like Iran. We are thankful for Iran's help. It is remembered. I saw the Iranian president in Sarajevo, I and the whole crowd waved to him and clapped. I think it was Kahtami. I got a picture of him, he was standing 5 metres away from me.

We don't care if you even trade with Serbia, we trade with serbia and its our 4th largest trading partner.

We support Iran in many things it does, (although I should try to avid being arrested by the Australian police so I'l say no more).

But despite all this. Iran's Air defences are not great. They shot down a civilian airliner just recently. This is not a sign of a well integrated system.

And its help to Armenia would be a disgrace if it happens.

Last edited:
Last edited:
can they take it..?
they will need to take susha and lachin before any cease fire deal..
Russia seems to be quiet but another country USA might strat getting serious. Depending upon election results azeris might not have much time..

i hope they get these two cities quickly before a ceasefire deal is enforced

surprsingly armenia thinks they can ppull out a victory from here..the confidence is weird

Back
Top Bottom