What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Th
looks like pakistandefence is becoming a zionist fake news propaganda peice against Iran unfortunately.
\
any trash zionist propaganda is magnified by 1000x as some sort of collapse of Iran

heres the full video of these sub-human animals making territorial claims against Iran in 2019

if they have any between their legs, let them try and come to Iranian lands. We will teach them a lesson the armenians are unfortunately incapable of. I would like nothing more then to see some pink pan turk wannabe army try and attack Irans northern border, and open the gates of hell
they talk about Azerbaijan as if it's this great Islamic land. Azerbaijan does not even recognize Palestinian rights to EXIST. Wake up people. Azerbaijan is only a pawn in this geopolitical game nd will be the first to be sacrificed wen the real war games commences.

Wats outrageous to me is people talking about Azerbaijan as if it's not a zio friendly country, but as if it is Palestine itself. Azeris recognize Israeli rights more than Palestinian rights. I feel bad for the people who haven't even educated themselves on this matter.

Iran backstabbing Azerbaijan ? Azerbaijan is a tiny country which is geopolitically laughably insignificant. Iran doesn't give a damn about these folk and their country

ARM could stop using trucks and vehicles to bring troops to front line. that could cut down their losses by a massive number. They could start using dirt bikes. those off road motor bikes. They go anywhere, in any terrain including mud. any slope gradient. grassy pastures are perfect for them. you could be at the base of a mountain and ride to the top in 2 or 3 minutes if its just grass. If they are taken out by a missile only one person would die instead of 5 or 6 or 8 in a truck. You can even mount as machine gun on it.

Americans do it, Germans did it in WW2. I don't see it being used by anyone here. Are both sides afraid the soldiers will have too much fun?
Unless it tali style small tactical group with strong leadership and survival skills the game is over

Armenians will have to withdrawal and resort to gureilla war fare but seems they dont want to accept this harsh reality
Why is Armenia not able to counter drones?

I wouldn’t send my men into drone territory without having anti drone systems

maybe they just dont care and just throw things at a problem to show theyre trying?
They refuse to accept reality

Last edited:
I miss Austin on this thread now ... what happened to his real men win wars and not drones? Or all the anti-tank weapons the Armenians were buying to stop the Azeri onslaught. Looks like he got a reality check this past week.
Kim Kardashian pulled the plug on his funding.
Th

they talk about Azerbaijan as if it's this great Islamic land. Azerbaijan does not even recognize Palestinian rights to EXIST. Wake up people. Azerbaijan is only a pawn in this geopolitical game nd will be the first to be sacrificed wen the real war games commences.

Wats outrageous to me is people talking about Azerbaijan as if it's not a zio friendly country, but as if it is Palestine itself. Azeris recognize Israeli rights more than Palestinian rights. I feel bad for the people who haven't even educated themselves on this matter.

Iran backstabbing Azerbaijan ? Azerbaijan is a tiny country which is geopolitically laughably insignificant. Iran doesn't give a damn about these folk and their country
We don't CARE what Azerbaijan's relationship is with Israel or Palestinians. Azerbaijan is our ally. Deal with that.

Diversity is good 8-)8-)8-)

ElwpAiMW0A0H3Dx

ElwpAD4XIAcC0YD

Kim Kardashian pulled the plug on his funding.

We don't CARE what Azerbaijan's relationship is with Israel or Palestinians. Azerbaijan is our ally. Deal with that.
Then please stop saying (a lot of people has said that on this thread) Iran is backstabbing Muslims or this nd that .

Maybe you have a secular perspective of geopolitics unlike them. But If not , then I wud be surprised because then u wud have to care about Palestine . Cuz then those who call Iran backstabbers wud be exposed as the actual backstabbers .

Even looking from a secular standpoint , the biggest fact remains that the Middle East will never be stable until Israel is routed. It's in their agenda that the Middle East remains as unstable as possible and there are as many wars between countries that shud impact be allies united against Israel. So if these countries u support are doing things that Israel is approving that means they are unintentionally furthering Zionist agenda in the region and nothing can be worse than that .

Also , don't overestimate Pakistani involvement in the Middle East . No one in the Middle East is counting Pakistan to be of any effect in the Middle East in any way whatsoever since Pakistan is not in even in the Middle East. It's in south east Asia. So no one really cares about who Pakistan considers as ally's or not . One thing you can bet ur house on is , Pakistan won't move its armies through Afghanistan into the Middle East to fight some imaginary war in any distant future. Nor does it have the ability to do so .
So it's an ineffective player despite all the enthusiasm amongst ppl.

We must care about Israel , be it from a cultural or secular point of view. Why ? Cuz their prime agenda is to destabilise the Middle East by playing both sides while they are kept out of harms way .

So if a country like Azerbaijan is openly declaring support for Israel nd vice versa then it's not sum thing anyone shud support because it will intensify the process of the destruction of the Middle East as according to the Yinon plan .

Thank you Israel for helping our Muslim brothers in Azerbaijan defeat the Christian hordes of Armenia. My Turkish friends tell me they are absolutely grateful for the Israeli technology in addition to Turkish drones that helped Azeris gain the upper hand.

• Israel Zindabad
  • Azerbaijan Zindabad
  • Turkey Zindabad
  • Pakistan Zindabad

• Russia Murdabad ~ for helping Armenia
  • Iran Murdabad ~ for helping Armenia
Thank you Israel for helping our Muslim brothers in Azerbaijan defeat the Christian hordes of Armenia. My Turkish friends tell me they are absolutely grateful for the Israeli technology in addition to Turkish drones that helped Azeris gain the upper hand.

• Israel Zindabad
  • Azerbaijan Zindabad
  • Turkey Zindabad
  • Pakistan Zindabad

This is gonna constipate some Arab lovers here.;):turkey:

This is treason against all of the Middle East and their way of life and creed

israel never did this wich the middle easterners support:

growing pigs in masjid

nor did they have conentration camps wich these middle easterners also support..

instead these treacherous middle easterners did all what we see happaning today in their lands with their own hands they litterally invited all this into their hines.. now they are complaining and whining.. look how it is done without whining and how it is taken back by azeris..

dont do cry like a baby or a girl or a woman.. be a man without being a gypsy running around and shouting wedding screams and denying something does not bring you one inch or did it even have brought a mosqitos wing of weight as land to those middle easterners? no it didnt and than they will say you never have fought against israel.. yes we never have fought against israel because they never attacked us.. we have fought against these middle easterners and their allies like the british and their lawrence of arabia.. and that is why israel is created not because of us but only because of these middle easterners.. they brought themselfs this dalala.. and this is the reason why they suffer today, and this is the reason why they are humilated today and this is the reason why all this is happening in their lands because even today they did not even learn a thing

just enjoy and see how karabagh is taken back without crying, without whining, without hestitation.. and without giving the jews the fault for any misery that happened..

I also can tell you one thing more with the saudis and their homies you wont ever liberate masjid al aqsa you can be shure if they rule for 1000 years that wont happen..

and anyone who thinks iran is friendly towards anyone outside their sect is an idiot.. also you can add to that, only obeying them is the only existing chance to have a place in their heart (as a minion).. iran is a destructive element in this region like saudi arabia they are the same coin but other sides.. beliving their farytales is the first step for our destruction and misfortune! any strong iran is destabilisation element for the region..

we saw the armenians and their fanatic propaganda and their lies.. I see similarities in iranians and armenians both are educated from childhood until today the same way

unfortuanally I personally belive only with force you can bring the region into something good.. like it always happened as history shows us..

• Israel Zindabad
  • Azerbaijan Zindabad
  • Turkey Zindabad
  • Pakistan Zindabad

This is gonna constipate some Arab lovers here.;):turkey:
This is why I say the stuff I say . This is why I know I'm on the path of justice. These kinda posts prove whose right and whose wrong . I wonder how the people in here cheerleading for Azerbaijan will defend this . But hey by supporting Azerbaijan this is exactly the side ur choosing . As for me , I know exact which side I'm on. Ask urselves the same question.

Take a look at this. Look at the our condition. Do u understand why we are now the punching bag of the world? Guess what? Guess who's the champion of the ummah now ? ISRAEL. LOLOLOL...Now it Looks like Israel has become our champion. The ummah will conquer the globe with Israel holding its hand. This is where we are at in terms of delusion.
@925boy

Last edited:
This is why I say the stuff I say . This is why I know I'm on the path of justice. These kinda posts prove whose right and whose wrong . I wonder how the people in here cheerleading for Azerbaijan will defend this . But hey by supporting Azerbaijan this is exactly the side ur choosing . As for me , I know exact which side I'm on. Ask urselves the same question
Your Bangla and frankly I don't give flying fcuk about your country. But from Pakistan we only get love and suppport from Turley and Azerbaijan. They are our allies. So what is good for them is good for us. Just like when it comes to Kashmir they stand by us.

What people don't get is, what Israel provided Azerbaijan is not a game changer or anything significant. Suicide drones and some rocket systems etc. Israel didnt provide iron dome or some top notch system to Azerbaijan that they don't provide to others. I can guarantee you Israel will sell those to Zimbabwe too. Israel diplomatic support was also so light in a way it was not trying to offend Armenia and actually didnt even openly support Azerbaycan. All the military excersise with the Turkish forces before this was the real plan and preparation.

The only three countries that provided open diplamtic support was Turkey, Pakistan and Ukraine.

This is why I say the stuff I say . This is why I know I'm on the path of justice. These kinda posts prove whose right and whose wrong . I wonder how the people in here cheerleading for Azerbaijan will defend this . But hey by supporting Azerbaijan this is exactly the side ur choosing . As for me , I know exact which side I'm on. Ask urselves the same question

Take a look at this. Look at the our condition. Do u understand why we are now the punching bag of the world? Guess what? Now it Looks like Israel has become our champion. The ummah will conquer the globe with Israel holding its hand. This is where we are at in terms of delusion.
@925boy
Your Bangla and frankly I don't give flying fcuk about your country. But from Pakistan we only get love and suppport from Turley and Azerbaijan. They are our allies. So what is good for them is good for us. Just like when it comes to Kashmir they stand by us.

You Pakistanis shud know bengalis all too well right? Remember 71? We remember. LOL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom