What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

What kind of religious knowledge you have..? Those are just teenage girls who are influenced by their state controlled media... Ought to happen that thing.
Bro, be careful as you are living in UK. Any comment, related to security/safety, can put you in trouble. Hold your horses.

Yesterday 22 civilian Turks were martyred in the city of Berde, Azerbaijan as a result of the rocket attack of the Armenian terrorist state, today Iran's official state news agencies published a news article titled "22 Azerbaijani soldiers were killed in Barda" to cover up the crime of Armenia.

29th October. Our republic day. All these stupid armenians in social media reminds me of a memory of Ataturk not long after Turkish Republic was announced.

He hosts a reception for all the foreign dignitaries in Istanbul. One lieutenant from British delegation caches his eye. The man stares at Ataturk with hate all night long. Ataturk becomes curious sends one of his aides. Aide comes back.
"Sir, I asked him why he has such a negative attitude and he replied that Mustafa Kemal (Ataturk) killed my father at Galipoli."

Ataturk then replies;

"Go and ask him what his father was doing in Galipoli ?"

What kind of religious knowledge you have..? Those are just teenage girls who are influenced by their state controlled media... Ought to happen that thing.
Bro, be careful as you are living in UK. Any comment, related to security/safety, can put you in trouble. Hold your horses.

Same as rest of you ... Knowledge without action. Same as ... U guys knowing watching **** is not allowed but u guys enjoy it anyway ... Total disregard of what u guys know ... You guys know ur blowing ur money by smoking for absolutly no reason other then fcking ur health n wealth ... But u guys do it anyway ... See the point ... Knowledge without action and acrion without knowlege just as bad ...

I have three loyalties ... Islam/Muslims ... Country of my residence i.e UK ... And Pakistan/Kashmir. I would defend UK main land just as I would defend Pakistan ... I am not a traitor I and have no interest in terrorism ... I am Sunni a very bad example of one ... Terrorist sects name sound similar to deogandi ... Dahhabi ... Thalafi ... I hate these people ... With regards to Armenians ... Death to them ... Ameen. I pray not one of their soilder survives ... Ameen.

Same as rest of you ... Knowledge without action
I think you mentioned in the forum that you have some studies and in depth knowledge of Hadith, Fiqh and history..?? so that is why I said..
I hate these people
Just be cautious, if you are not young then definitely an emotional man. Your comments may land you in trouble so chose wisely. Stay safe

I think you mentioned in the forum that you have some studies and in depth knowledge of Hadith, Fiqh and history..?? so that is why I said..

Just be cautious, if you are not young then definitely an emotional man. Your comments may land you in trouble so chose wisely. Stay safe

Yep thats me but khota carrying books and knowledge thats all.

Back
Top Bottom