What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Why chinese support armenia?

he is one Chinese perosn out of 1.4 billion. And he may or man not be a Chinese. He could be an illegal immigrant to Canada from Vietnam. We just don’t know. What we know is that he hates Turks and Azeris. That’s all we know of him.

By end of the week seems NK will be sorrounded

Afterwards..it will either be outright war between armenia and azeri or NK will slowly be dissolved ..

Either way bad news of armenians
I think battle for lachin will be very brutal. Armenians will throw all they have in the fight.
Bro, these maps don't reflect the true reality on the ground. Azerbaijan controls on the ground between roughly 35% to 40%. That fella claiming 10.5% is just coming short based on the reports and the territory that Azerbaijan seized so far.
Wish u were true.

he is one Chinese perosn out of 1.4 billion. And he may or man not be a Chinese. He could be an illegal immigrant to Canada from Vietnam. We just don’t know. What we know is that he hates Turks and Azeris. That’s all we know of him.

I am Chinese.
My likes indicate clearly which side I am supporting. :enjoy:

the painted area is under 20%. And that's about what AZE control. Its not easy operation. that 20% cost 1,000 troops. question is, will things get harder or easier from now on.

and also question is will it be easier to advance from Fuzuli to capital to easier to take the corridor?
I think if and when lachin falls the resistance will crumble like hay stack.
Armenians are getting hammered by those UAE

dont they have radar ?
Already taken out. They lost 5 S-300.

Last edited:
yughur syndrome.

Very rare to see outsiders have such strong opinions on this area

Uyghur syndrome.

please don’t assume anything a about him except that he’s anti Turk.

as for China. We have to look at it’s overall behaviour. Sure their policies against ugyrs are shameful and catastrophic. But arguably the biggest victims of China’s policies are Chinese themselves. Today and historically. Don’t forget China had a famine in the 70’s. Or 60’s.

On the other hand China is helping hundreds of milions of Pakistanis retain their independence and giving them an option to step away from America and is helping them against India.
This is more valuable than 10 million ughyrs.

China has also positioned itself as the next target of the USA and this will save millions of lives in the Muslim world over The decades as the USA concentrates on them.

many Muslims will side with China in this upcoming Cold War between the west and China. And intimately Muslims will side with whoever will give them a better deal.

It would be silly to turn against China based on a single wrongdoing by their government. In the future France or Europe might be worse to the Muslims. They’ve already killed more Muslims than anyone in history.

Land is won by blood, not by paper. If Azerbaijanis think it's their land, they are welcome to fight for it.
Just wat the hell do u think is happening at the moment?? and all ur constant ranting for weeks now, was bout wat? if only your definition of fighting is some a new one...
man seriously u need to change the Fcukin dealer, still high on dried poop.... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz change that toont dealer.

man u are one piece of **** i tell u Austin... u dont dare to share ur identity, so scared my friend. if u r looking for a soft corner on PDF, just cause you are hiding under a chinese name, i think u need to get over this foolish idea... half of ppl already think u are an A** ****... who is just churning bullshit non stop..... and damn this Fcukin Su30 video, u shared it for 999999999 times already..... wat bout that $100 million fund, and discounted rate purchases (10% of actual cost, free or almost free, half price).... u didnt share no update on them... chinese, french, US and russian equipment the damn long list of purchases.... coz those were product of ur brain farts?

Azerbaijani Army hits Armenian forces with artillery fire.

Source: https://en.trend.az/azerbaijan/politics/3323210.html

BAKU, Azerbaijan, Oct.25

Trend:

On October 24 and on the night of October 25, military operations in the Agderin, Khojavend, Fuzuli, Gadrut, Gubadli and Lachin directions of the front continued with different intensity, Trend reports citing Azerbaijani Defense Ministry

The Armenian troops fired at Azerbaijani troops using smaller arms, tanks, mortars and cannons.

Azerbaijani troops inflicted a serious fire strike on the Armenian troops in the Khojavend, Gubadli and Lachin regions, weakened his resistance and advanced to new positions in various directions.

As a result of the operations of the Azerbaijani army in various directions of the front, a significant amount of Armenian Armed Forces’ manpower was destroyed and incapacitated, as well as 2 tanks, 2 infantry fighting vehicles, 4 D-30 howitzers, 1 cannon 2A36 "Hyacinth-B", 7 units of automobile equipment.

They're going from the south, because the south is mainly flatland, and easier to take, while the central regions under Armenian control are mainly mountainous.

Once the South is completely taken, they'll move towards the north, and start slowly taking the mountain ranges.

Taking the south first also serves to cut off Armenian troops in occupied territory from directly receiving aid from Iran. This way, Iran now has to go to Armenia proper first, making the Iranian supply lines longer.

I have doubts that Azerbaijan will actually launch a major offensive from the north. I believe they'll move from the south to north, perhaps along the Armenian-Azerbaijani border, to completely surround the mountains, cut off all supply lines, and slowly move towards the center. Though, going along the border, also risks Azeri troops coming into the firing lines of Armenian troops in Armenia proper, which Azerbaijan can't heavily retaliate, nor properly defend against, due to fear of CSTO being invoked.

Mountain warfare will be a painful experience for the Azeris, it will be slow, and it will be 10 times more difficult than what they've so far faced. The Armenians are dug in, and have the advantage, one that air power won't help much on. The safest (but slowest) method would be to find a way to cut off Armenian supply lines to troops in the mountains, and siege them, until they have no choice but to surrender.

Actually nato has a similar engagement rule it seems. Because in conflict against Syria Turkey was utilizing the artillery fully from our side of the border. There was no Sy artilery fire back response inside Turkish border from Syria because of Nato response risk. Csto might have gray areas of engagement like this and before handling this with Csto leading countries it would be risky for Aze to place too many troops too close to Arm border. Arm if trapped would use that option to force Russia in and would be high Aze casualties so in that case main engagement should be from other areas

Back
Top Bottom