What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

So how is any of this relevant? even if true.

That's very optimistic. AZE will take artillery fire from Armenia without the ability to fire back as they enter the Lachin corridor. It may not work at all. They may have to break out form the fuzuli side
Who knows. Just like Russian forces what if Turkish force are deployed at the other side.
Armenia don't be able yo use artillery then.

Who knows. Just like Russian forces what if Turkish force are deployed at the other side.
Armenia don't be able yo use artillery then.

The people Armenians hate the most are Turks. If Turks fight Armenians they'll cry Armenian genocide and not take a single Turkish POW and in the end it will do more harm than good to Azerbaijan.

They are safe from above now that practically all Azerbaijani UAV have been downed by Armenian EW and AD.
Even that don't justify child soldiers.
The people Armenians hate the most are Turks. If Turks fight Armenians they'll cry Armenian genocide and not take a single Turkish POW and in the end it will do more harm than good to Azerbaijan.
Dude the people of Armenia are already losing the war.
The last thing it needs is Turkish invasion or a NATO- Russian war on Armenian soil. It will destroy whole of Armenia.

Dude the people of Armenia are already losing the war.
The last thing it needs is Turkish invasion or a NATO- Russian war on Armenian soil. It will destroy whole of Armenia.

If Turkey invades Armenia then Biden sanction Turkey. Biden is tough on Turkey. You can kiss Trump good bye. He ain't winning election.

As for winning or losing, let's see how many soldiers Azerbaijan is willing to lose. 1000? 2000? 5000? We will see.

Armenian EW and counter battery radars are pain in the arse for Azerbaijanis. Azerbaijan does not have such equipment.

Most of it is destroyed in current war.
If Turkey invades Armenia then Biden sanction Turkey. Biden is tough on Turkey. You can kiss Trump good bye. He ain't winning election.

As for winning or losing, let's see how many soldiers Azerbaijan is willing to lose. 1000? 2000? 5000? We will see.
If Armenia don't have any issue losing soldiers, then Azerbaijan is more committed than Armenia into liberating its land.

I am not expecting anything to convince you as you have made up your own reality and facts.

I guess you also believe Armenia is winning.

:-)

I have continuously requested media and verifiable evidence of PKK in Armenia and provided evidence to back up the SNA presence on the Azeri side. If there is no evidence of PKK beyond Azeri and Turkish FMs claiming so with no evidence provided, misidentified Armenian Yazidis, or Azeri soldiers posting videos again with no evidence, we are going around in circles.

Have a good one.

I have continuously requested media and verifiable evidence of PKK in Armenia and provided evidence to back up the SNA presence on the Azeri side. If there is no evidence of PKK beyond Azeri and Turkish FMs claiming so with no evidence provided, misidentified Armenian Yazidis, or Azeri soldiers posting videos again with no evidence, we are going around in circles.

Have a good one.

Why are you asking me, check the thread, it has been posted?

You did not believe it, not my problem.

I am not reponsible for your lack of sight.

Azerbaijan is attacking mostly from the South and taking territory. Looks like they are waiting to come to the half way and then attack with full force from their North border in order to surround Karabakh. Also you can see the plan to take the corridor in order to cut off supplies.
600px-QarabaghWarMap(2020).svg.png

Last edited:
Azerbaijan is attacking mostly from the South and taking territory. Looks like they are waiting to come to the half way and then attack with full force from their North border in order to surround Karabakh. Also you can see the plan to take the corridor in order to cut off supplies.
View attachment 682424
They're going from the south, because the south is mainly flatland, and easier to take, while the central regions under Armenian control are mainly mountainous.

Once the South is completely taken, they'll move towards the north, and start slowly taking the mountain ranges.

Taking the south first also serves to cut off Armenian troops in occupied territory from directly receiving aid from Iran. This way, Iran now has to go to Armenia proper first, making the Iranian supply lines longer.

I have doubts that Azerbaijan will actually launch a major offensive from the north. I believe they'll move from the south to north, perhaps along the Armenian-Azerbaijani border, to completely surround the mountains, cut off all supply lines, and slowly move towards the center. Though, going along the border, also risks Azeri troops coming into the firing lines of Armenian troops in Armenia proper, which Azerbaijan can't heavily retaliate, nor properly defend against, due to fear of CSTO being invoked.

Mountain warfare will be a painful experience for the Azeris, it will be slow, and it will be 10 times more difficult than what they've so far faced. The Armenians are dug in, and have the advantage, one that air power won't help much on. The safest (but slowest) method would be to find a way to cut off Armenian supply lines to troops in the mountains, and siege them, until they have no choice but to surrender.

Last edited:
I don't think there are any refugees that think that "hey I am an anti-white, let me go to Europe". There is no anti-white people, there are just people. It is hate and prejudice, like you are showing with your Islamophobia that causes animosity.

All I wanted to do once was succeed, live a happy life and I lived in America. I had no problems with white people and I wasn't even a refugee - I was studying and working legally. However, the behavior, animosity, outright injustice on me, and others like me made me see "white people" as somehow an enemy.

If it wasn't for those experiences of hatred and prejudice and harm, today I may have been married to a white girl living in the US, driving my red sports car. It is your hatred that causes an opposite reaction.

As for Christians, Jews and Muslims - this is not an appropriate thread to discuss religion. However, this I can say - Christians have always been better to Muslims than Jews ever have been. Jews have always backstabbed and harmed us, far more than Christians ever have.

Your white nationalist movements, if you study them hard enough, are funded by Jews - Zionists, who want to use you as a tool to harm Muslims. They control your banking industry, your major universities, your media. Because banks create 70% of the money supply - they basically are able to control you - buy you off (see documentary Money as Debt on Youtube).

They are simply using you to harm us. Yes, they are pro-immigration and pushing immigration, not because they love us, but to ensure you are weakened as the majority of your countries, so that you cannot rise up to take back your countries from them. They want us to fight so that they can win. And you're stupid enough to fall right into their plans.
Wow! What words of wisdom!
By end of the week seems NK will be sorrounded

Afterwards..it will either be outright war between armenia and azeri or NK will slowly be dissolved ..

Either way bad news of armenians
I think battle for lachin will be very brutal. Armenians will throw all they have in the fight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom