What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Religion is not important in this day and age.

I think the Azeris are actually not that religion despite surface pretensions judging from their flag, but Armenia is definitely very Christian and Israel is very Jewish (it literally labels itself as "The Jewish State", not a Jewish state in the same way Pakistan is a Muslim state but the Jewish state)

Christians really are deluded in thinking that we can form a coalition against Muslims with Jews, historically speaking Jews and Muslims have been great friends and have worked hard to undermine Christian people's and ethnic groups (mostly Europeans) such as when Jews opened the gates of Toledo in Spain for the Saracen conquerors, similar to how Jewish NGOs are now opening the gates of Europe to the very same anti-whites.

Religion does matter.

Updated names and photos of 780 Azeris killed in Karabakh so far

Armenia's main backer withdraws ambassador from Azerbaijan's main backer

Good riddance!
Has Aghdam been captured?
No

Jewish NGOs are now opening the gates of Europe to the very same anti-whites.

I don't think there are any refugees that think that "hey I am an anti-white, let me go to Europe". There is no anti-white people, there are just people. It is hate and prejudice, like you are showing with your Islamophobia that causes animosity.

All I wanted to do once was succeed, live a happy life and I lived in America. I had no problems with white people and I wasn't even a refugee - I was studying and working legally. However, the behavior, animosity, outright injustice on me, and others like me made me see "white people" as somehow an enemy.

If it wasn't for those experiences of hatred and prejudice and harm, today I may have been married to a white girl living in the US, driving my red sports car. It is your hatred that causes an opposite reaction.

As for Christians, Jews and Muslims - this is not an appropriate thread to discuss religion. However, this I can say - Christians have always been better to Muslims than Jews ever have been. Jews have always backstabbed and harmed us, far more than Christians ever have.

Your white nationalist movements, if you study them hard enough, are funded by Jews - Zionists, who want to use you as a tool to harm Muslims. They control your banking industry, your major universities, your media. Because banks create 70% of the money supply - they basically are able to control you - buy you off (see documentary Money as Debt on Youtube).

They are simply using you to harm us. Yes, they are pro-immigration and pushing immigration, not because they love us, but to ensure you are weakened as the majority of your countries, so that you cannot rise up to take back your countries from them. They want us to fight so that they can win. And you're stupid enough to fall right into their plans.

I don't think there are any refugees that think that "hey I am an anti-white, let me go to Europe". There is no anti-white people, there are just people. It is hate and prejudice, like you are showing with your Islamophobia that causes animosity.

All I wanted to do once was succeed, live a happy life and I lived in America. I had no problems with white people and I wasn't even a refugee - I was studying and working legally. However, the behavior, animosity, outright injustice on me, and others like me made me see "white people" as somehow an enemy.

If it wasn't for those experiences of hatred and prejudice and harm, today I may have been married to a white girl living in the US, driving my red sports car. It is your hatred that causes an opposite reaction.

As for Christians, Jews and Muslims - this is not an appropriate thread to discuss religion. However, this I can say - Christians have always been better to Muslims than Jews ever have been. Jews have always backstabbed and harmed us, far more than Christians ever have.

Your white nationalist movements, if you study them hard enough, are funded by Jews - Zionists, who want to use you as a tool to harm Muslims. They control your banking industry, your major universities, your media. Because banks create 70% of the money supply - they basically are able to control you - buy you off (see documentary Money as Debt on Youtube).

They are simply using you to harm us. Yes, they are pro-immigration and pushing immigration, not because they love us, but to ensure you are weakened as the majority of your countries, so that you cannot rise up to take back your countries from them. They want us to fight so that they can win. And you're stupid enough to fall right into their plans.

It is true that Kosher Nationalists movements like that of Tommy Robinson are heavily Zionist funded, this is the "counter-jihad" movement and it's aim is mostly to demonise Islam enough so that Western people have less sympathy for the Muslim Palestinians.

You are wrong about the Christian-Jew-Muslim dynamic, Muslims and Jews have always enjoyed a greater relation and kinship than Christians and Jews. The Pharisees killed Christ because he drove out the money changers from the Temple, and it was Europeans Christians who massacred Jews wholesale, not Muslims.

Jew-Muslim conflict is mostly related to Palestine and they were good buddies before the rise of Zionism. Muslims and Jews actually share a lot in common like prohibition of pork consumption, ritual near slaughter in the form of Kosher/Halal and male circumcision. The powerful Jewish lobbies always bat for the Muslim side.

And yes, a lot of immigrants who are politically involved in the West are anti-white to varying degrees, I have witnessed this first hand and also in the news.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom