What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

these guys want some payback for the destruction of syria
shiite iran you gonna get it.:sniper::sniper:

When you fund proxy wars in another country, it will always come back to you.

Plenty of Syrians, Iraqis, Kurds, Turks, Afghans, and various Arabs are ready to take the fight to Iran.

Basically, Iranian policies has caused Iran to be seen as a destabilizing force in the region.

Even Pakistan is no longer neutral towards Iran, after BLF funding and Indian terror bases in Chabahar, we have had enough.

Genuine policy changes in Tehran are needed.
False. Pakistani ethnic groups cluster well with their bordering groups outside their region not with eachother. Pashtuns are East iranic e.g. and they have little to do with Coastal Sindh Cline. See how close they are to Afghan Pashtuns compared to lets say other Indic clines. There is literally no Kizilbas Turkic pocket in Pakistan. Ask me how do I know that (hint: haplogroup)

58khmfpes5331.png

Your graph actually proves the assertion of @Talwar e Pakistan . Linguistic group is not a determinant of genetic makeup, and Pakistanis cluster more together than with outside races.

Also you see that we are closer to modern Iranians than Indians.

Thanks for proving our point.

... Same for almost all of the world ? what is your point? kizilbas only entered Pakistan once under Nader Shah Afshar invasion of India. His Irano turkic warriors may have created few lineages with local pakistani women here and there and hence you have Pakistani Kizilbas now. But I believe that would have been a rarity. Islam came to your region through Irano-turkic invasions and people affiliate themselves with who converted them which is why you have Western Asian Surnames but not the genetics. Its similiar to how we still have fake Seyeds in Iran and Turkey yet no one is even a bit Arab (Arabian haplogroup is less than 3% in Iran).

Migrations from Iran, Afghanistan, and Turkish lands began with Mahmud e Ghazni and continued until the Durrani period.

Last edited:
When you fund proxy wars in another country, it will always come back to you.

Plenty of Syrians, Iraqis, Kurds, Turks, Afghans, and various Arabs are ready to take the fight to Iran.

Basically, Iranian policies has caused Iran to be seen as a destabilizing force in the region.

Even Pakistan is no longer neutral towards Iran, after BLF funding and Indian terror bases in Chabahar, we have had enough.

Genuine policy changes in Tehran are needed.

Did you see you like the jihadis.
I would like them on Iranian border. It is the long awaited excuse.

Unlike Syria, Iran is not geographically limited in Caucus.

Do you think Azerbaijanis fight a force of Iranian Azerbaijanis marching forward?
A brigade of 1 million Iranian Azerbaijanis can be made to kick the jihadis out.

You are accusing me of something which I have no part in. Not every Syrian Sunni group fighting Bashar al Assad is Jihadi, the Western concocted term you use.

War crimes were done on all sides, and Hezbollah, Liwa Zanabiyuon/Fatimayoun, have also been responsible for cleansing of Sunnis, massrape, and desecration of Sunni masajid.

PKK allies of Bashar al Assad and the Syrian army engaged in open genocide and still run sex camps of Sunni prisoners.

The mess you helped create in Syria is coming back to you.

Shias of the world, like in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Azerbaycan, and other countries, want to distance themselves away from these failed policies.

Not everyone sees it only through a sectarian lense.

We support Azerbaycan, who are our Shia Muslim and Turk brothers, while Iran officially supports Armenian Islamophobic Fascist Neo-Crusaders.

They defiled Shia Imam bargahs in occupied territories and exiled 800,000 Azeris to hold NK which only has 150,000 Armenians.

Now even in Iran, people are questioning the support for Armenia and I am glad.

This Shia-Sunni nonsense needs to end.

Do you think Azerbaijanis fight a force of Iranian Azerbaijanis marching forward?
A brigade of 1 million Iranian Azerbaijanis can be made to kick the jihadis out.

Jihadis = S.Arabia,The Uae , The US and The UK backed salafi terror organizations like AL QAEDA , ISIS and HTS

Most Sunni supported the Shia Assad, and especially Palestinian, whose Liwa Al Qud elite unit bleeded for Assad.

Those Syrian who are against Assad are ISIS, jihadist or USA/Israel dog, one of the three.

You are lying against Assad.

You are accusing me of something which I have no part in. Not every Syrian Sunni group fighting Bashar al Assad is Jihadi, the Western concocted term you use.

War crimes were done on all sides, and Hezbollah, Liwa Zanabiyuon/Fatimayoun, have also been responsible for cleansing of Sunnis, massrape, and desecration of Sunni masajid.

PKK allies of Bashar al Assad and the Syrian army engaged in open genocide and still run sex camps of Sunni prisoners.

The mess you helped create in Syria is coming back to you.

Shias of the world, like in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Azerbaycan, and other countries, want to distance themselves away from these failed policies.

Not everyone sees it only through a sectarian lense.

We support Azerbaycan, who are our Shia Muslim and Turk brothers, while Iran officially supports Armenian Islamophobic Fascist Neo-Crusaders.

They defiled Shia Imam bargahs in occupied territories and exiled 800,000 Azeris to hold NK which only has 150,000 Armenians.

Now even in Iran, people are questioning the support for Armenia and I am glad.

This Shia-Sunni nonsense needs to end.

Last edited:
Jihadis = S.Arabia,The Uae , The US and The UK backed salafi terror organizations like AL QAEDA , ISIS and HTS

Technically even Hezbollah, Liwa Zanabiyoun, Liwa Fatimyoun are "Jihadis" and "Takfiris." (I hate those two words.)

It is not like they don't believe in those concepts. Half of Iranian propaganda against Azerbaycan is to prove they are Not Muslims due to israeli economic ties and secular nature of their country. If that is not Takfir, then what is?
You guys really believe ARM propaganda that some jihadists are helping Azerbaijan which has 100,000 professional troops and hundreds of thousands more conscripts?

Armenians are importing PKK fighters (not surprise because many of their leaders are Armenians, not Kurds.) There are even volunteers coming from Greece to assist Armenians.

However when Turks and Arab Muslims support Azeri brothers, it is wrong somehow.

A lot of Sunni sacrifice for Assad. There are liars here talking bad about Assad.

Most notably, Sunni Palestinian Liwa Al Qud leader Mohammed Rafi martyr.

Most Sunni in Syria support Assad against US/Israel/Turk. Now Turk created an Idlib sanctuary with the widest collection of worldwide jihadist.

Syria Sunni are going to wack them hard, but was stopped by Putin, who made a deal with Erdogan.

1602517467109.png

However when Turks and Arab Muslims support Azeri brothers, it is wrong somehow.

I think its fine. but it will be the pretext under which Russia stops war/invades parts of Azerbaijan.

These lies are Armenia's only hope. Don't believe a word of it. It's nonsense. Jihadists fighting for a shite people where you can buy beer in a pub. come on.
Syria Sunni are going to wack them hard, but was stopped by Putin, who made a deal with Erdogan.

Turkish drones stopped them when they killed thousands of them in a week.

Technically even Hezbollah, Liwa Zanabiyoun, Liwa Fatimyoun are "Jihadis" and "Takfiris." (I hate those two words.)

even christian Russia-France backed HAFTAR declared Jihad in Libya .... so France-Russia supports Jihadists in Libya

and France sent Armenian origin Pkk/Ypg terrorists to Nagorno Karabakh via Iran to fight Azerbaijan

Russia is arming Armenia free of charge
Russia provides the safety of Armenia

No one is supporting Armenia the intensity Turks are vouching Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan bought TB2 just 3 months back. They have no time for training.

Turks must be piloting these drones.

even christian Russia-France backed HAFTAR declared Jihad in Libya .... so France-Russia supports Jihadists in Libya

and France sent Armenian origin Pkk/Ypg terrorists to Nagorno Karabakh via Iran to fight Azerbaijan

Russia is arming Armenia free of charge
Russia provides the safety of Armenia

Back
Top Bottom