What's new

Azam swati and his wife's bedroom videos they sent to their daughter and wife. This is low...ahh

Regardless of the fact swati is right or wrong Govt should deal with these unethical matters with iron hands. No one should be able to play with any man's dignity either through real video or fake one.
Imported Government is the problem, their Maryam bitcx instigated the dirty leaks/ video leaks and dirty social media campaigns and dirty politics not heard of before in Pak politics.

Im talking about when people on this very thread are saying stuff like KPK and Balochistan should break away. Who are obviously not from KPK or Balochistan.
Yeah? What about it?

You seem to support it anyway 🤔

I find it pretty shocking people are saying it on this forum out of all places.

I support Imran Khan.
Well yeah, people are really tired and pissed off which leads to looking for quick solutions, no one ever thought the nation would be cursing the army either but here we are.

Imran Khan is not the only thing you support 😉

Imported Government is the problem, their Maryam bitcx instigated the dirty leaks/ video leaks and dirty social media campaigns and dirty politics not heard of before in Pak politics.
That entire nexus needs to genuinely be hanged and end that cancer once and for all.

Along with the generals.

aaaahhhh for ages in this forum we defending our institution through thick and thin......... Now................I am very sad today...extremely sad .... i hope new COAS bring back the lost moral of soldiers on the ground...not the ones who travel 38 million dollars private jet...Gulfstream G450, whose per hour variable cost around 3800 dollars.....

Army Values Training Packages

Many people know what the words Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage mean.

Last edited:
I honestly couldn't believe it when I heard this story

They must have vids of everyone and that's how they blackmail people into doing what they want, are Ellahi and Vada also victims of this? maybe

If this is true, then we should really support the senator coming forward with this so others come forward too

they should make it illegal for anyone, including the military to have compromising vids of any Pakistani citizen

I LOL when I think the country is called 'Islamic republic of .....'

Well yeah, people are really tired and pissed off which leads to looking for quick solutions, no one ever thought the nation would be cursing the army either but here we are.

Imran Khan is not the only thing you support 😉

What you are implying is an antithesis to what Imran Khan stands for. Anyone can have backups. PPP does it all the time and blackmails Pakistanis with it all the time.

There is nothing to discuss here. Nothing.

These nonsensical khaki wearing fools need to return to their baracks. They have no more place in Pakistani politics.
If we can do a Turkic revolution.
With IK out of the field rest of PTI cannot run a sustained street protest.

Still many things could be done.
One suggestion for haroon rashid is to put black flags on each house, business, and on streets.
It will have a very powerful impact.

aaaahhhh for ages in this forum we defending our institution through thick and thin......... Now................I am very sad today...extremely sad .... i hope new COAS bring back the lost moral of soldiers on the ground...not the ones who travel 38 million dollars private jet...Gulfstream G450, whose per hour variable cost averages 3800 dollars.....

Army Values Training Packages

Many people know what the words Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage mean.
Per Maj Adil, if new chief is Gen Amir, then forget it.

1667704121085.jpeg

Considering the purported violation it is likely a servant of Mr Swatis or a visiting element that planted this device quite a while back before any of this erupted. The output of which can be used whenever convenient - it is also Likely that this was NOT the aabpara branch but assets outside cultivated by PML(N) that carried this out.

That is not some absolution of the establishment leadership but just an alternative because the PML(N) too has invested in a clandestine operations via both , FIA and other LE along with freelance retirees trained by aabpara.

So while the accusations against the establishment by many are possible to be true it also likely that in this case they might not be as guilty as being charged.

Btw, there is a wing/division/team of the Aabpara folks who liase with the working women world to entrap various political(or anyone) players by capturing videos of them in compromising positions. These are also the women they use to honey trap Indians and the products of this industry are very effective at trapping bobs and vegane but also very effective in trapping Pakistanis who are required to bend to the will of the establishment.

Many years ago I was privy by happenstance to a phone call by the handler from aabpara of these women and heard him going “Bra se camera chupp gaya hai! Thora hatao! Thora hatao!” … to whoever the target was.

Unfortunately, this wing also had a lot of its posted officers “testing” their field “hardware” as well leading to many a tension at home when suspicions arise from the Mrs.

Itne Ghatiya hai Fauji, saalay apni maa bech den power ke liye.

Considering the purported violation it is likely a servant of Mr Swatis or a visiting element that planted this device quite a while back before any of this erupted. The output of which can be used whenever convenient - it is also Likely that this was NOT the aabpara branch but assets outside cultivated by PML(N) that carried this out.

That is not some absolution of the establishment leadership but just an alternative because the PML(N) too has invested in a clandestine operations via both , FIA and other LE along with freelance retirees trained by aabpara.

So while the accusations against the establishment by many are possible to be true it also likely that in this case they might not be as guilty as being charged.

Btw, there is a wing/division/team of the Aabpara folks who liase with the working women world to entrap various political(or anyone) players by capturing videos of them in compromising positions. These are also the women they use to honey trap Indians and the products of this industry are very effective at trapping bobs and vegane but also very effective in trapping Pakistanis who are required to bend to the will of the establishment.

Many years ago I was privy by happenstance to a phone call by the handler from aabpara of these women and heard him going “Bra se camera chupp gaya hai! Thora hatao! Thora hatao!” … to whoever the target was.

Unfortunately, this wing also had a lot of its posted officers “testing” their field “hardware” as well leading to many a tension at home when suspicions arise from the Mrs.

Faujis gone wild!

Back
Top Bottom