What's new

Azam swati and his wife's bedroom videos they sent to their daughter and wife. This is low...ahh

How many times I need to tell PTI junkies that I am not a patwari.
Anyhow, I don't believe in lies. If PTI thinks that the late Dr Rizwan was foul-played, why don't you approach Supreme Court. After all, PTI is geting so many reliefs from there?
Then what are you? why do you keep on defending the wrongdoings of PMLN or the Establishment? and proving IK is wrong?... if you have a balanced view we have enough brain cells to notice ...but in every response, you lose your platelets ..
Read the autopsy report of Dr Rizwan, and what PTI can prove in the supreme court.. already 4 witnesses died in Shahbaz and his sons' case .....all natural cause of death ... ? .... you are defending PMLN and the backers ..unable to give a balance point of view.

U have no shame, daughter recognized her mother in the video ... now FIA coverup ...

enjoy your daily food

1667677307199.png

Last edited:
We gave these monsters everything we had, we bought them whatever they wanted, we starved but made sure they got best golf courses and staff cars but see how they are treating their own citizens

The second video has no context, it’s most probably from some time in late 2010s. The uniform is from the same time.
People need to understand the gravity of what Pakistan is going through and verify facts, these are serious allegations being levelled and although emotions are high we should not jump to conclusions based off them.

Regardless of the fact swati is right or wrong Govt should deal with these unethical matters with iron hands. No one should be able to play with any man's dignity either through real video or fake one.

اب تو دل ماننے لگا ہی انہوں نے مشرقی پاکستان میں واقعی لاکھوں ریپ کیے تھے
No man.
We should not go from one extreme to other extrem.

That's the issue. Either we worship army or we put them to dirt.

Issue also lie with us. We need to adopt middle course.
May we stay on the middle course.
That's what our Messenger has advised us.

Imran Khan is single handedly destroying the 1971 Shaan masala Papa John’s fed to us 😂

He has proven all the “villains” of Pakistan and Pakistani politics correct.
I don't think it's military possible for Balochistan to break off by force and probably not even KP

The highest chance of that happening was during Musharrafs drone strike era and they managed to make it out, plus IK is not a separatist by nature

But you're right about the politics, IK genuinely exposed this military for the anti-Islam facist corrupt incompetent dictatorship that it is

The second video has no context, it’s most probably from some time in late 2010s. The uniform is from the same time.
People need to understand the gravity of what Pakistan is going through and verify facts, these are serious allegations being levelled and although emotions are high we should not jump to conclusions based off them.
just do an election man and end the BS that's going on and is getting intense by the passing months
I don't know what economic magician SS is that you have to stick with him

Someone really needs to talk sense into the top 5-6 people, whata shit show and people need to calm their tits and think through everything

I don't think it's military possible for Balochistan to break off by force and probably not even KP

The highest chance of that happening was during Musharrafs drone strike era and they managed to make it out, plus IK is not a separatist by nature

But you're right about the politics, IK genuinely exposed this military for the anti-Islam facist corrupt incompetent dictatorship that it is

Pakistan is a nuclear power and the dissolution of Pakistan is actually going to be disastrous. But, what is funny that I am not even talking about breaking off, other members are.

I don't get why members and this forum gets mad when I say Mahmood Achakzai, Akbar Bugti, and Ataullah Mengal were right.

Everything they said about the establishment and top brass turned out right.

Never say that bro. So, yes, they made a video of him and his wife. @The Accountant Still, you think our children, family our safe. I told you that when houses were raid and women were slapped/dragged. They have set the bar high. If they are unchecked, they will cross all the red lines to achieve their aims. Only consciousness or religion cannot stop them. They develop a reasoning or logic to justify their actions like for greater interest of the country. @RescueRanger @PanzerKiel Please verify as people will believe him. Though I don't like him and other bad apples in PTI.
This is sad my brother ... This is indeed ... They r behaving like mad dogs but we cant be animal like them ... Then what will be the difference between them and us ?

I found the video on YouTube and it was uploaded by an Afghan Nationalist. It was uploaded around 2008.

You can already guess what the kind of title the video had 😂 😂

Folks, have a break.
Not the whole army.
It is rot at the top.

There is nothing to discuss here. Nothing.

These nonsensical khaki wearing fools need to return to their baracks. They have no more place in Pakistani politics.

just do an election man and end the BS that's going on and is getting intense by the passing months
I don't know what economic magician SS is that you have to stick with him

Someone really needs to talk sense into the top 5-6 people, whata shit show and people need to calm their tits and think through everything

I think its gonna be impossible for people to calm down after Imran Khan getting shot.

They are professional liars.....do you want to believe on them? a person have 10 corruption on his name and begging and crying...don't you think he is f@cking shedding crocodile tears?
Negative rating is for spreading lies ... Video is already out and its not a lie

Pakistan is a nuclear power and the dissolution of Pakistan is actually going to be disastrous. But, what is funny that I am not even talking about breaking off, other members are.

I don't get why members and this forum gets mad when I say Mahmood Achakzai, Akbar Bugti, and Ataullah Mengal were right.

Ethnic nationalism is a disease. That’s why. It runs antithetical to the idea of Pakistan.

Do you mean complete dissolution or just certain parts breaking away?

Also it's not just the breaking away part, it's what comes after, if it breaks any further, India's dream of Akhand Bharat could actually be quite viable.

They could easily make a claim on the separate parts on the ground of partition history and claim it was due to unacceptable religious hatred and that it belongs to India.

And an independent Punjab, independent Sindh, etc has no chance defending themselves.

Back
Top Bottom