What's new

Azam swati and his wife's bedroom videos they sent to their daughter and wife. This is low...ahh

They are professional liars.....do you want to believe on them? a person have 10 corruption on his name and begging and crying...don't you think he is f@cking shedding crocodile tears?
@WebMaster

I am not abusing cursing anyone why negative ratting... while kids abusing army and chief openly,

Negative rating is for spreading lies ... Video is already out and its not a lie
Give me your personal mobile number I will explain it you.

@WebMaster

I am not abusing cursing anyone why negative ratting... while kids abusing army and chief openly,

Give me your personal mobile number I will explain it you.
Well, Dear....corruption cases or abusive behavior is understandable. We all heard stories about Azam Swati . But respect for the husband and wife's privacy is a very sensitive matter. When the daughter recognizes her mother in the video... we should stop there... it's the lowest of the lowest of the lowest work of our agencies...

Yes no one is above law and he was arrested interrogated and released as per law.

Lols I.K worshippers calling other idol worshippers......period

"arrested" and "interrogated"
read up on what those terms really mean according to the law
it is clear you don't know
keep giving them your own self serving definitions; by the same logic others would call it "kidnapping" , "torture" and "abuse"

You hopefully understood when I said NO ONE is above the law; that includes any serving armed forces officers regardless of rank but you childishly didn't touch this.

An alleged crime has been committed against Swati and the culprits - regardless of rank - should face the music.

No one is flawless but to say the victim previously did this and that is actually quite abhorrent. Focus on the crime committed , not the victim's past.

Somewhere you mentioned people are turning IK or others into a "demigod". Actually quite the opposite if you use some logic. The COAS and an additional few ARE ALREADY BEHAVING LIKE demigods and untouchables; and seems they have worshippers like you.

Then what are you? why do you keep on defending the wrongdoings of PMLN or the Establishment? and proving IK is wrong?... if you have a balanced view we have enough brain
Where did I defend any wrongdoings of PMLN? Don't put your head into your rear and give me an example of that.

I am not proving IK right or wrong. I am pointing out what that idiot charsi is misleading people of Pakistan by using lies and falsehood. Like all PTI junkies, you have no brain.

enjoy your daily food
View attachment 893795
Please make it 'Charsi Khhota Biryani'. Thanks.

Idea of Pakistan died in 1971. It’s rotting corpse is showing today.
This is the real ugly face of a PTI junky.

Where did I defend any wrongdoings of PMLN? Don't put your head into your rear and give me an example of that.

I am not proving IK right or wrong. I am pointing out what that idiot charsi is misleading people of Pakistan by using lies and falsehood. Like all PTI junkies, you have no brain.

View attachment 893795
Please make it 'Charsi Khhota Biryani'. Thanks.

This is the real ugly face of a PTI junky.
sorry, i didn't realize dealing with emotional teen...

RDT_20221106_0206251027694951390679951.png

Purana Paisha ha inka. Ab BAAT nikli ha to boat door tk jayay gy

Some of the military men really proving to the name put forth by Endians - "Na Pak Army".

Where are the values of Islam? Are these people Muslims or animals? We used to hear that ISI ran houses with prostitutes, wine and drugs and invites all elites to such parties to get them compromised and make their videos! We used to shun the idea thinking it can't be ISI running them, maybe they are just keeping track of low morality people on high positions. But no.. it seems that ISI's aim is to compromise everyone and maintain its own and a few general's dominance over the whole system.

Aur jao USA aur Britan staff courses py. Our military top brass are turning into p0rn directors, we had no clue!

Disgusting, pathetic, mind boggling!

Last edited:
There is a simpler explanation than the Agency ki sazish u tweens are parroting. His friend Sanjrani might be in on it. Might be the work of some employee, who has developed a fetish. He shouldn't have gotten cozy with his wife at an outside place, w/o checking the place out properly.

Blame the victim
Typical mentality .

Do you mean complete dissolution or just certain parts breaking away?

Also it's not just the breaking away part, it's what comes after, if it breaks any further, India's dream of Akhand Bharat could actually be quite viable.

They could easily make a claim on the separate parts on the ground of partition history and claim it was due to unacceptable religious hatred and that it belongs to India.

And an independent Punjab, independent Sindh, etc has no chance defending themselves.

Im talking about when people on this very thread are saying stuff like KPK and Balochistan should break away. Who are obviously not from KPK or Balochistan.

Is the video real ?? Or fake??
If he’s crying about it online, means it was real (whatever shown) ???
Messed up shit.

Lesson for all = stop having pleasure at bedrooms other than your own home…..specially at govt lodges, its preventable! Can u trust hotels and lodges in Pak even?? What if even bathrooms are not camera-safe??

Back
Top Bottom