What's new

Azadi march heading toward its end

Look who is back .... bat boy.... after lying out of his you know what he is back to lie some more ...

Diesel is the one who says IK is not Pathan.... Pathans are Uber proud of him. I suggest you don’t say something bad about IK in front of them.

You are always penalizing me, but this retired troll, guy gets away with everything.
No he doesnt...he is banned more often than you are ...

Your language needs improvement. He has never used any bad words against any member...Never done maa behn...can you claim the same?

@Rafi my PakBrother, SoldierCode... improve your language!!! PakistanZindabad.

@The Eagle @Dubious @Arsalan Paks, kindly, clean up this thread from ethno-centric posts... not one ethnic group is superior to other... We are all Paks, Pak is OurLand... from Ladakh to Taftan!!!

Painful to see some are stooping so low... in their hate of PM of Pakistan.

What has happened to our tehzeeb?

Even I disapprove of so many things from the current GoP and I highlight it... political differences need to be addressed through proper logic/reasoning...

SayNoToEthnofacism

@Rafi my PakBrother, SoldierCode... improve your language!!! PakistanZindabad.

@The Eagle @Dubious @Arsalan Paks, kindly, clean up this thread from ethno-centric posts... not one ethnic group is superior to other... We are all Paks, Pak is OurLand... from Ladakh to Taftan!!!

Painful to see some are stooping so low... in their hate of PM of Pakistan.

What has happened to our tehzeeb?

Even I disapprove of so many things from the current GoP and I highlight it... political differences need to be addressed through proper logic/reasoning...

SayNoToEthnofacism
So, Maulana dharna is heading toward big failure ....................... lol. Now only GeoTV taking it serious ...maulana close source saying , he is willing to give another two days to IK govt.

So, Maulana dharna is heading toward big failure ....................... lol. Now only GeoTV taking it serious ...

No actually he has served India very well with map and all the attention divert.

No actually he has served India very well with map and all the attention divert.
Sadly ...he damage lots of things .. Once he leave Islamabad, govt including ISI will start high level inquiry to go deep, why and who behind this all situation .
Rauf Kalasra calculating cost of arranging 3 meals for 1 lakh people .... who is providing this money . Because maulana doesn't spend single penny ... On top govt is providing water, washroom space for sit in ... what a waste of govt resources ...
I think he is playing very dirty game in the hand of India.... todays headline ... He is literally fvcking Kashmir cause...

Pakistan rejects 'incorrect, legally untenable' political maps issued by India

Last edited:
If Punjabis can claim to be Punjabis
Punjabi is a language not an ethnic group anyone who lives in Punjab and speaks punjabi is punjabi
Any reason for your hatred for the people of Punjab why you insult Punjabis in your every second post

Punjabi is a language not an ethnic group anyone who lives in Punjab and speaks punjabi is punjabi
Any reason for your hatred for the people of Punjab why you insult Punjabis in your every second post

If not more, equal hate has been shown towards pukhtoons here it's not a one sided thing, so self reflect before you point fingers.

You harvest what you grow, so self reflect.

It's a shame you say anyone who lives in Punjab and speaks Punjabi is a Punjabi, but even the word Punjab is not native, how ironic.

It's a shame you say anyone who lives in Punjab and speaks Punjabi is a Punjabi, but even the word Punjab is not native, how ironic
Punjab is an area the land of 5 rivers and the language spoken in this area is Punjabi
People identify with their qaums tribes
People of other provinces call them punjabi

Punjab is an area the land of 5 rivers and the language spoken in this area is Punjabi
People identify with their qaums tribes
People of other provinces call them punjabi

Like I said you harvest what you grow, hate started with you we are just returning the favour.

Back
Top Bottom